over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren desensetization

Lilleo187

Registered
So I've been on tren for about 1.5 years around 100-150mg pw n i haven't been seeing any results from it since the first time i ran it. ive used 3 different sources. 2 if them i brewed myself. I rans up to 500mg and didnt notic any difference from 100mg. I only have slight insomnia and sun strength increase but i dont get any of the dramatic effects. Im running 450mg atm which i upped from 200mg 2 weeks ago n havent noticed anything crazy. Im eating roughly below maintenance n weight is pretty much staying the same.

I found this video and i think he may be right about tren desensetizing but i was always told receptors dont desensetize. Anybody have any input on this?

Save the you shouldn't be running tren year long speech plz...lets keep this on topic.

https://youtu.be/atIFR89TtnM

Last edited:
What did your last blood testing show? Curious.

On the "cruising" you're doing and have done, I can bet your lipids are fucked for a start.

Are you a competitive bodybuilder at a national level? Because if you're not, a cruise should be a cruise with TRT Test and that's it.

If I was on Tren for 1.5 years there would be dead bodies all around me. You probably need a break.

If I was on Tren for 1.5 years there would be dead bodies all around me. You probably need a break.

Yea. Tren tends to bring out in me very low tolerance for stupidity. I love it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a nice person on it. Nothin really bothers me lol. It doesnt affect me mentally at all.

Im a nice person on it. Nothin really bothers me lol. It doesnt affect me mentally at all.

I'm the same. Bloods perfect, no sides and definitely no agro issues. I always get happier on gear, and tren is no exception. Never felt it not working even after using it for 5 year straight stretches.

I'm the same. Bloods perfect, no sides and definitely no agro issues. I always get happier on gear, and tren is no exception. Never felt it not working even after using it for 5 year straight stretches.

So you don't beleive it desensetizes like dude says in the video? He said tren does but not test.

So you don't beleive it desensetizes like dude says in the video? He said tren does but not test.

Anything is individually possible. For me, it doesn't.

To be honest its easy for me to stay on tren much longer than i'd like to admit. I just love that shit. My bloodwork is always perfect with the exception of my lipids. Lipids go to shit. Everything else on cbc and metabolic panel is normal though.

I think with any heavy androgen some desensitization will occur. Even after being on it for a year I think its stilling working, just not quite as well.

It probably would be good for you to take a break, even if its for just like four weeks. Even this would make a big difference. I've seen my lipids bounce back in a matter of 6 weeks just from dropping tren. LDL dropped 100 points and HDL went up 20 points. In only 6 friggin weeks.

Do you take any pre cautions to 'make' your bloods look good?

My bloodwork after tren was a little better (but roughly the Same) than after a test only but would like to see it a bit better

haven't been seeing any results from it since the first time i ran it.

I only have slight insomnia and sun strength increase but i dont get any of the dramatic effects.

havent noticed anything crazy.

Im eating roughly below maintenance n weight is pretty much staying the same.

These points stuck out to me. The first time I ran tren was by far the most dramatic physically and mentally. That being said I never saw crazy dramatic effects like some guys say they lean out like crazy while gaining size. Lil Slice i believe says the same thing.

When it comes to eating maybe thats the issue. You are at the point where your metabolism has slowed and you're not eating enough to gain size so your "recomp" is just extremely slow while making very little progress (not noticeable).

These points stuck out to me. The first time I ran tren was by far the most dramatic physically and mentally. That being said I never saw crazy dramatic effects like some guys say they lean out like crazy while gaining size. Lil Slice i believe says the same thing.

When it comes to eating maybe thats the issue. You are at the point where your metabolism has slowed and you're not eating enough to gain size so your "recomp" is just extremely slow while making very little progress (not noticeable).

Im running 200test-e/400dhb/450tren-e. At first i was doing 400 test n 200 tren but my appetite was still no good so i figured im not gain ant more weight so i switched the doses arpund to hopefully maybe recomp or lean out with more tren. Every time i blast/bulk i cant get past 185-190lbs.

Then my appetite completly disapears and i just dont want to eat anything. Its like the same thing back n forth i lean out when i cut then rebound hard after n continue bulking but then get stuck at the same weight. Appetite is crazy after the cut but once i get to 185 its really hard for me to push more food. Im 5'7 n need like 4000+ cals to get past 190 n that's just way too much food for me. Ive been trying for 2 years now to hit 200 but its like impossible. Like now im only eating around 2000-2500 cals and never hungry. Always bouncing back n forth between 155 and 185.

Last edited:

HAha gotta love Big A!!!
A true honest man who tells it like it is regardless of what any haters will say.
5 years on tren is hardcore! Haha i was on 2 years straight. Tren is the most powerful bodybuilding compound in my opinion. Not great for the kidneys or prostate, but powerful and effective.

Took this yesterday sittin at 183lbs around 15-17%bf.

Kv9yJUU.png

Last edited:
Looking good, Big Dawg!!! 👍🐶

Thanks homie. Wish i culd hold this size and have abs poppin but i cant. I have a skinny fat body type. Its very hard for me to put on muscle with out puttin on fat which is only on my midsection. N to get abs to show i have to get below 155lbs. Ive never tried ace b4 maybe thats what i need to get the shredded ab look.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass