over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren doesn't work?

how much test were u taking a week that u got 5000+ on your bloods?
i had tren from a source that didnt do shit for me at all.
them i got some comp th and my world changed. even better than fina.

I think you're expecting too much from tren. It's not a magic bean. And I will echo what everyone else has said 2-2.5 hrs is too long. Unless your gabbing for an hr...

It's only ~7 or 8 different lifts but doing a high amount of sets (8-12) with a high amount of reps (10-12, some 16 like shoulders and calves) really takes a long time to complete. 7-8 (lifts) * 8-12 (sets), minute or minute and a half rest between each one is probably an hour and a half of rest time alone.

Your very restrictive diet and overtraining is probably putting you in a very catabolic mode. Muscle gains would be quite difficult in such a catabolic state even on AS.

I should have stated in my first post that I've been trying to cut with it, not gain mass. I wrote in a later post:

Please note, I was cutting for the vast majority of this blast (tried a surplus a couple of times for a few days each to see if the negative side effects [insomnia, night sweats, excessive sweating, hotter feeling, shortness of breath, etc.] would appear but they did not). Had I have been bulking consistently, I'm sure there would have been a noticeable difference between low and high [testosterone doses].

I would be interested in knowing the sources you used. If you can PM me.

I don't know if that's allowed so I'll refrain unless someone else says it's OK. This seems like a pretty cool place and I want to stick around since I love to learn and I've come across many great posts from knowledgeable members. Plus, you guys got THE MAN over here on these forums (TP). Can't wait until my 20 kits of greys get here :D

The main thing you need to do is up your carbs. You also need to optimize your slin sensitivity. How lean are you? All aas work better on lean people and tren is no different. Tren works multiple times better for most people in a mod-high carb environment. Start adding in a mixture of carbs (rice, fruit, sweet potatoes, oats, honey etc).

Although something tells me it was pointless replying to this thread as things seem off. I can tell you way over think things and just looking at your list of trens you didn't even give any of them a chance. You were literally swopping over after 1 week. It's really bizarre the way you have got about things so no wonder your training and diet is fucked up.

I'm pretty lean so that isn't an issue. I was just looking to get the "tren look" of being even leaner and more vascular.

There's a backstory to that. Originally, it was going to be a comparison between sources to see if potency could be determined from e2 levels. Since it's an acetate ester, two weeks is plenty of time per source to clear the previous tren. But, it wasn't doing anything for me so I played around with the test doses, diet, etc. while keeping the tren dose the same. With blood work credit, the bloods are almost free.

Switching should not matter at all if the doses are the same.

How can you not grow of test and tren? It's easy eat more. Train less. And don't expect to "grow" while dieting. It's not that hard...

See above reply.

I don't see the point of such high doses with that much of a calorie deficit.

Cutting on TRT test was no better or worse than cutting on TRT test + 700 tren + 700 mast or even 700 test + 700 tren + 700 mast. Wanted to see if higher doses would make a difference.

tren doesn't aromatise

Yet my e2 was higher on the same aromasin dosage with 200 test + 400 tren + 300 mast compared to when I was taking only 300 test. Same batch of test from the same source. Aromasin was from another pharmaceutical company (Mylan, the fuckers that make the EpiPen) but I switched to the original ones I had left (Krka) and got tested again - around the same e2 on either one. Makes sense, right?

how much test were u taking a week that u got 5000+ on your bloods?
i had tren from a source that didnt do shit for me at all.
them i got some comp th and my world changed. even better than fina.

700. I get about 8x from that batch. Paid $330 shipped for twelve 10 mL vials (300 mg/mL). :D Great deal.

Again I'm going to have to agree with very much of what has been said. To much gear calorie deficient with the amount of training stated.
I got better results with half the gear and training.. If your bulking and your not growing then its quite obvious you not getting enough calories. More gear and more training is certainly not going to help... If your dieting. I would also say it's your calorie intake. Also with that much Test and Mast how much Tren is really getting thru. If you want that hard vascular look protein is where its at.. Especially with the use of those compounds. With the amount of gear and training if your protein intake was at least 300 grams a day I can't see you not getting any results

Last edited:
Again I'm going to have to agree with very much of what has been said. To much gear calorie deficient with the amount of training stated.
I got better results with half the gear and training.. If your bulking and your not growing then its quite obvious you not getting enough calories. More gear and more training is certainly not going to help... If your dieting. I would also say it's your calorie intake. Also with that much Test and Mast how much Tren is really getting thru. If you want that hard vascular look protein is where its at.. Especially with the use of those compounds. With the amount of gear and training if your protein intake was at least 300 grams a day I can't see you not getting any results

For cutting, how would more training be counterproductive (or rather, how would less training be more productive) with that caloric deficit?

Drop the AI and you will get that tren Magic you're looking for... I got the tren Magic where my body literally transformed before my eyes and never got it again, tried everything, different ratios (low test high tren), AIs, different esters.

Basically what I found is for me, I respond best at about an equal ratio test to tren, or higher test. But the real secret is to stop the AI. I don't know why but tren works so much better when I am not using an AI, even a small dose of one. If your test dosage is too high to warrant an AI, I say lower it to 500 and run tren at 500 as well. It's worth it

tren en works well for me, i run it with test and tp, dianabol, my blood test turns to be good

Drop the AI and you will get that tren Magic you're looking for... I got the tren Magic where my body literally transformed before my eyes and never got it again, tried everything, different ratios (low test high tren), AIs, different esters.

Basically what I found is for me, I respond best at about an equal ratio test to tren, or higher test. But the real secret is to stop the AI. I don't know why but tren works so much better when I am not using an AI, even a small dose of one. If your test dosage is too high to warrant an AI, I say lower it to 500 and run tren at 500 as well. It's worth it

OK. I'm going to be switching to 50/100/100 test p/tren a/mast p, dropping my AI, upping my calories, and going with heavier weights for ~4 sets while keeping some muscles like calves and delts in the 12-16 rep range with 4-6 sets.

Should I add nolva every day just to be safe or is the mast enough to stop the boobies? I've read it doesn't lower e2 like an AI but acts similar to a SERM:

Dromostanolone is a synthetic anabolic steroid related to dihydrotestosterone that has antiestrogenic effects. Dromostanolone inhibits the growth of estrogen receptor-presenting breast cancers; its virilizing effects limit its clinical usefulness. (NCI04)

Drostanolone (also known as dromostanolone) is a potent synthetic androgenic anabolic steroid similar to testosterone. Drostanolone is indicated in postmenopausal women with recurrent breast cancer, in a combined hormone therapy.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/dromostanolone#section=Top

Did you test the quality of Tren before you make it finished?

I didn't brew any of it. They were from 5 different sources.

Just got bloods back today:

j8uAiHx.png

Body must have been fighting something off with the high WBC and neutrophil count. Prob the Chinese food that wrecked my stomach. Either way, none of tren is fake.

OK. I'm going to be switching to 50/100/100 test p/tren a/mast p, dropping my AI, upping my calories, and going with heavier weights for ~4 sets while keeping some muscles like calves and delts in the 12-16 rep range with 4-6 sets.

Should I add nolva every day just to be safe or is the mast enough to stop the boobies? I've read it doesn't lower e2 like an AI but acts similar to a SERM:

Dromostanolone is a synthetic anabolic steroid related to dihydrotestosterone that has antiestrogenic effects. Dromostanolone inhibits the growth of estrogen receptor-presenting breast cancers; its virilizing effects limit its clinical usefulness. (NCI04)

Drostanolone (also known as dromostanolone) is a potent synthetic androgenic anabolic steroid similar to testosterone. Drostanolone is indicated in postmenopausal women with recurrent breast cancer, in a combined hormone therapy.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/co... and deal with any gyno issue after the cycle

For cutting, how would more training be counterproductive (or rather, how would less training be more productive) with that caloric deficit?

To much training and not eating enough calories your body is going to lose muscle mass. Your going to go catobolic..
Less training being calorie deficient would be the same result
IMO is has to do with his food intake. If the gear is good and the training is good what else could it be...

I believe tren can cause false positives in estrogen

This may sound strange, but have some bloodwork done by privatemdlabs.com and pick the female hormone panel (select male for gender), and if your estrogen comes back really high it would mean your tren is real (unless you are running a good amount of test without AI). For some reason their testing method picks tren up as estrogen.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws