over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren dose higher than test

I get really flat on high tren. Need a lot of carbs when tren is high and then it ruins the diet if I try and stay full.

Works good for bulking tho if you wanna stay looking impressive

who here believes in keeping tren dose higher than test? in the past i have run 400-600mgs of tren a week and test was 800-1000, thinking of flip flopping that and running higher tren than test. also what anx's are you taking to combat tren sides and at what dose? caber twice a week has often been suggested.

For sure you can flop bro. You can run Tren only or drop to a cruise dose of test and beat the Tren like a red headed step child.

For me, Tren and I aren’t friends like that. My first inject for this little cycle was 2 days ago, 750 Test Cyp, 500 Tren. Day after Tren inject, I’m already an asshole lol. Tren Ace obviously.

Anything is possible man and what I have come to understand is it’s all in the person and their response to it.

I totally believe this. The more testosterone you take beyond 600mg just converts to estrogen and leads to side effects.

I tried 200mg, 600mg, 1000mg Test and kept Tren the same dose each time. All I got was more sides the higher I went with Test. Not a single extra pound of muscle.

As I've gotten older I prefer higher anabolics and test around 300 max.

I tried 200mg, 600mg, 1000mg Test and kept Tren the same dose each time. All I got was more sides the higher I went with Test. Not a single extra pound of muscle.

As I've gotten older I prefer higher anabolics and test around 300 max.

im in my 40s now so i feel i might be in the same boat. as previously stated, i have not been on anything at all for over 3 yrs.

I look the best with higher tren and low test, like 350 to 700 tren per week and HRT test. But I can only handle it short term because of the acid reflux and indigestion. Even with PPI's for the reflux, the indigestion fucks my stomach up so bad I can't eat eventually. Even dropping the tren to 25mg a day was still fucking me up. I think that progestins just shouldn't be run that high, and test is just healthier and feels better. Since I'm 40 now, I think a moderate test low tren run is going to be how I approach it now. Like 600 test, and probably only 10mg tren ace a day to help keep it tight without all the sides. Because no matter how low I go with the test, eventually the tren sides force me to tap out when ran even moderately. Sucks getting old. I use to run 750 test a week and 70mg tren a day no problem.lol.

I'm in my 40's and this last run the reflux was awful. Couldn't sleep and constantly eating Tums. I'll probably just use it up on a low dose cruise since I hate cycling it.

Tren on a cut makes me flat af and possibly go catabolic from the low cals. I feel like I lose muscle everytime but never lose strength. I've done 200-800mg. 800 was a couple weeks towards the end of the blast. Appetite was shot at 800mg. I could barely manage 2000 cals. Ive always ran it with 150-250mg test. I'm on my first blast now with high test, dhb, low Tren. I don't really get sides from tren just appetite suppression. Dhb gives me more night sweats than tren.

I feel best on 200mg and still have that Tren look. I run that year round.

Last edited:
Tren on a cut makes me flat af and possibly go catabolic from the low cals. I feel like I lose muscle everytime but never lose strength. I've done 200-800mg. 800 was a couple weeks towards the end of the blast. Appetite was shot at 800mg. I could barely manage 2000 cals. Ive always ran it with 150-250mg test. I'm on my first blast now with high test, dhb, low Tren. I don't really get sides from tren just appetite suppression. Dhb gives me more night sweats than tren.

Dude you run tren at 800mg/week ..... 200mg year round ? Seriously need to take a look at training and nutrition 🙈

For those of you running Tren only, what are you doing to replace the body’s biological and physiological needs that Test provides along with all it’s downstream hormones, which even in small amounts are required by the body for regular daily functions.

Thanks

Dude you run tren at 800mg/week ..... 200mg year round ? Seriously need to take a look at training and nutrition ��

It was only once. I usualy never go over 400. I don't use Tren to grow. Only for the "look".

You have absolutely no idea what sides you get from Trenbolone (or any other AAS) because you ignorantly refuse to get any blood tests done.

You have absolutely no idea what sides you get from Trenbolone (or any other AAS) because you ignorantly refuse to get any blood tests done.

I never knew we get bloods done to find out what side affects we get.

If you were more responsible and less ignorant, you'd get BW done to see what damage you're doing using AAS and adjust doses and the duration of AAS usage accordingly.

Instead, you stupidly assume you're not getting sides as you don't have a headache, acne or gynecomastia.

It costs $50-100 USD to get lipids tested you moron. Continue being reckless with your health and burry your head in the sand.

Dude seriously? Wow, you must be like 18 years old to be so ignorant....

Out of range lipids, Kidney values, liver values, heart damage etc, what the fuck do you call that??

Those are side effects of AAS use/abuse...

What are side effects to drinking too much alcohol? Yes the ones you feel of being dizzy, hung over, throwing up etc... But ALSO lipids are elevated, blood sugar is elevated, insulin blood levels are elevated, elevated liver values and liver damage, fatty liver disease, heart damage... And only a few of those you can feel, others need blood work and further testing to be known, correct? Unless it’s way too late and you’re basically dying...

Literally everything has a side effect whether you feel it or not.. Water has fucking side effects that you feel and some that you don’t...

It’s crazy to me how you’re pumping yourself with so much gear and you lack even basic knowledge on this stuff... The fact you do all that and only weigh 170lbs says a lot....

Let go of the GH15 mentality and gain some real knowledge on training and food....

And let me be clear, I also made those same mistakes years ago... I look better on a couple hundred mg of Test and the right food, rest and training than I ever did trying to compensate my lack of knowledge and effort in those areas with more drugs....

Dude seriously? Wow, you must be like 18 years old to be so ignorant....

Out of range lipids, Kidney values, liver values, heart damage etc, what the fuck do you call that??

Those are side effects of AAS use/abuse...

What are side effects to drinking too much alcohol? Yes the ones you feel of being dizzy, hung over, throwing up etc... But ALSO lipids are elevated, blood sugar is elevated, insulin blood levels are elevated, elevated liver values and liver damage, fatty liver disease, heart damage... And only a few of those you can feel, others need blood work and further testing to be known, correct? Unless it’s way too late and you’re basically dying...

Literally everything has a side effect whether you feel it or not.. Water has fucking side effects that you feel and some that you don’t...

It’s crazy to me how you’re pumping yourself with so much gear and you lack even basic knowledge on this stuff... The fact you do all that and only weigh 170lbs says a lot....

Let go of the GH15 mentality and gain some real knowledge on training and food....

And let me be clear, I also made those same mistakes years ago... I look better on a couple hundred mg of Test and the right food, rest and training than I ever did trying to compensate my lack of knowledge and effort in those areas with more drugs....
'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink'

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke