over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren e test e

ttrinh177

Newbies
Jumping up finally and need some advice
I'm 25, at 180, 5"9. What would you all recommend me for dose? Friends tell me I should inject through the leg. Tren at 1.5 ml and test at 1 ml, Monday and Thursday till it's all gone, so probaby be around 2 months. I also plan on taking clen and t3 after my pct to get rid of any fat. I'm at 15 percent now.
Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

When you talk about dosing in terms of 1 and 1.5ml, it depends on the concentration of the gear how much you're actually using, so you need to clarify that. 2 months is the shortest amount of time I'd use those long esters; if possible I'm aim for at least 3 months, because like some, myself included, you may not even begin feel the effects for several weeks. Twice per week injections is fine with enanthate esters. To get more accurate and productive responses to your question, I would specify some things like how long you've been training and what history if any you have with gear, because those things will make a difference in what people recommend. It sounds like you're new to the game so I would do as much research from as many sources as possible to get a good foundation of knowledge before taking the plunge. Good luck.

If this is a sincere post, I would definitely suggest you not using tren your first time.

Also using T3 afterwards to "get rid of any fat" will just eat up any muscle you may happen to put on.

Get your diet straight and loose the excess body fat first, then think about your first cycle.

In fact I would just use the money you plan to spend on supplements and hire one of the many great personal trainers on here. Even a few months time with one will give you better results and pay off more in the long run.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My friend, do a lot more research before you do anything. Some idiot in the gym said do this or do that is not research. First of all you need to know how many mg of each per week you intend to take. Some Tren E is 100 per mg some is 200. Test is the same way, comes in different mg's per ML.
If you can't afford a real bodybuilding trainer at least talk to some older veteran. BTW, most of today's trainers completely suck and will have you doing some stupid ass cross training before you build a lick of muscle. Build up your bench (chest day) Rows (back day) Squats (leg day) before you take gear and do seated stability ball rubber band shoulder press thingees LOL
My best advice is keep reading here and any beginners sections on gear. Some boards have really good beginners forums and will lay out a great cycle for your amount of experience.
Good luck, keep asking questions
That Old Graybass: cool:

from experience brother

stay away from tren until you are experienced with gear and how the body reacts to each chemical before adding the most powerful one to boot. life is precious and you can gain mass with test e and a good clean diet and hard training. God bless brother be safe

Thanks bros. And the stuff I have is 200 mg. I've been training for over 3 years now and I'm ready to move up. I do cardio(t25) every other day at 6 am. My diet is pretty well off as of now I'm at around 2000 cals a day and under 200 carbs. No need for a trainer because I got a buddy that is one. And last time I checked I was at 12 percent bodyfat and that was two months ago I rounded up cause of the holidays.

Another 12% ! sorry bro it's a staple bf. Around here Response!

110% or expect to regret it!

I work a 8-5 job where I sit for 7 hours. So it's hard for me to lose my belly fat. That is my big target.

I work a 8-5 job where I sit for 7 hours. So it's hard for me to lose my belly fat. That is my big target.

You've posted multiple threads about this. Learn about diet, and training, and how to do proper cardio at the right time. Losing belly fat means your goal is fat loss which means diet should be your number 1 priority. Not drugs. You'll screw up your HPTA by taking this stuff, and lose no fat in the process.

Sorry I posted it twice because I didn't know who would see it. Kinda new to the forum chatting.

There is a beginners section

Jumping up finally and need some advice
I'm 25, at 180, 5"9. What would you all recommend me for dose? Friends tell me I should inject through the leg. Tren at 1.5 ml and test at 1 ml, Monday and Thursday till it's all gone, so probaby be around 2 months. I also plan on taking clen and t3 after my pct to get rid of any fat. I'm at 15 percent now.

Don't take gear! Take the time to read everything you can on PM...the search function should be your friend!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear