over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E200 - Need some advice

TNT

Registered
A few months back tried Tren E200@ 400mg per week and after 3-4 weeks I got hit with major sides, gyno. Took prami for a month and PCT for 5 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. The gyno went completely away. I waited another month and decided to try the Tren E again, this time at only 200mg per week, thinking maybe I was taking to much. Sure enough after 3 weeks got hit with gyno again but not as bad. Mark that off my list.

I got the Tren E from a sponsor, G#$%s, and I love his stuff, all of it is great.

Just wondering is the Tren E extremely potent from him?

I've done 3 cycles of Tren Acetete in the past and NEVER had any problems.

Last edited:
theres no guarantee with tren and sides

you may experience different sides
from one cycle to another

its a crapshoot....
but dosage and potencey DO play a major role

:cool:

I will say this. I never had to really go over 200mg of guals tren. It was potent shit.

In my opinion the sponser you mentioned provides the most hardcore version of that product available. For the 10 weeks that I used his hex I barely slept, soaked my sheets nightly and my forehead was covered with acne. The changes in my physique were mind blowing.

i never used that sponsor simply for the only way he'll ship is with signature policy. for one i'm never home and for 2 i'm not signin nothin. don't understand that. love his prices and qty's though...

you're not just strictly running tren are you? no base?

I was running 250mg per week of Sustanon along with 400mg of Tren E.

I will say this. I never had to really go over 200mg of guals tren. It was potent shit.

I agree! It is potent. All his stuff is great! I did his Var and Winny (inject) for 8 weeks and got cutt as F@#K.

I've done Acetate a few times and thought that Enanthate would be good not having to stab EOD. The tren E did make me sleep like shit and soaked my sheets more times than not. Crazy stuff! Strong.

Last edited:
Ive read from a respected source that TREN is only soluble up to about 80mg/ml. To make it 200mg/ml a lot of unhealthy solvents have to be used.

I think the better choice is TREN HEXA. You can inject it twice a week. Remember the old Parabolan was only 76mg/1.5ml.

A few months back tried Tren E200@ 400mg per week and after 3-4 weeks I got hit with major sides, gyno. Took prami for a month and PCT for 5 weeks of clomid and nolvadex. The gyno went completely away. I waited another month and decided to try the Tren E again, this time at only 200mg per week, thinking maybe I was taking to much. Sure enough after 3 weeks got hit with gyno again but not as bad. Mark that off my list.

I got the Tren E from a sponsor, G#$%s, and I love his stuff, all of it is great.

Just wondering is the Tren E extremely potent from him?

I've done 3 cycles of Tren Acetete in the past and NEVER had any problems.

sounds like you don't do well with that particular supplement. just find a different type, like you mentioned acet. you should be ok with that one or others.

sounds like you don't do well with that particular supplement. just find a different type, like you mentioned acet. you should be ok with that one or others.

Who was the sponsor ?

I was going to try his Tren A soon. As soon as the gyno clears up.

If youre referring to Gauls, your mistaken...Gauls dont cut shit with shit....If you ordered Tren A, best believe its Tren A in that bottle..

If youre referring to Gauls, your mistaken...Gauls dont cut shit with shit....If you ordered Tren A, best believe its Tren A in that bottle..

I second that. His gear is the real deal brother! Oooooh yeaaaaah!

Perhaps its not only Tren, couldnt it be cut with deca?

No, would not advise of that...you would never have a sex life with those 2. :)

i never used that sponsor simply for the only way he'll ship is with signature policy. for one i'm never home and for 2 i'm not signin nothin. don't understand that. love his prices and qty's though...

i never had to sign for mine open th door gtg no signing relax bro it worth it,

I've never had to sign for mine either. The shipping was alway quick.

Ive read from a respected source that TREN is only soluble up to about 80mg/ml. To make it 200mg/ml a lot of unhealthy solvents have to be used.

I think the better choice is TREN HEXA. You can inject it twice a week. Remember the old Parabolan was only 76mg/1.5ml.

Tren enanthate is easily done at 250 mg/ml since it has the enanthate ester. It seems to be the ester that mainly determines the solubility of the compound. Its like comparing test prop to test enanthate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear