over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren ED or EOD?

liftin4life

Registered
I saw Alin's SuperTren with Ace/Hex 200mg/ml 50/50 mix. How many mg should I do starting out...and ED or EOD? I'd rather do EOD.

liftin4life said:
I saw Alin's SuperTren with Ace/Hex 200mg/ml 50/50 mix. How many mg should I do starting out...and ED or EOD? I'd rather do EOD.
I suggest injecting 2x/wk,,,400mg/wk.

to take advantage of the ace ester and keep blood levels stable i'd run it eod at 75mg if your first time with tren .. i would never go above 100mg eod though it just produces more sides tren is incredibly powerful mg for mg

I was thinking about starting a topic on this one too topicstarter hehe

My thoughts were 2 injections a week too but I'm curious what others have to say

For those who dont know what it is, it's tren ace and parabolan each at 100 mg per ml

Dunno man. If it's about Parabolan...start a new thread.

So hmm...does anyone know the half life or release time for Hex since Super Tren is a blend of that AND ace?. I assume it's quick or it wouldn't be more expensive? (based on other stuff on his site)

This is a very hard compound to balance. You get hit hard with the Ace every 24 hours, but the Hex takes you to 4 days. You would probably be good with 2 times a week, but you will probably have to find a sweet spot fowr your own chemistry that works for you. If you are using Tren, I would imagine you have plenty of gear experience as Tren is the end of the road. Expecting that, I would guess you would be able to tell when you peak and valley and better tailor your cycle to fit your needs.

liftin4life said:
Dunno man. If it's about Parabolan...start a new thread.

So hmm...does anyone know the half life or release time for Hex since Super Tren is a blend of that AND ace?. I assume it's quick or it wouldn't be more expensive? (based on other stuff on his site)

I meant that the hex esther IS parabolan;)

Kaiser said:
This is a very hard compound to balance. You get hit hard with the Ace every 24 hours, but the Hex takes you to 4 days. You would probably be good with 2 times a week, but you will probably have to find a sweet spot fowr your own chemistry that works for you. If you are using Tren, I would imagine you have plenty of gear experience as Tren is the end of the road. Expecting that, I would guess you would be able to tell when you peak and valley and better tailor your cycle to fit your needs.

Hmmm. I wanted something fast acting. Actually, I have minimal experience with gear and am not near the "end of the road". I'm on test replacement because of a pituitary problem and wanted to do a cycle. I've been training for 7 years. I know a lot about HPTA, anabolics in general, PCT...all of that. However, I only know a lot about EQ, test, deca, var...and a few others with very limited knowledge about Tren.

My reasoning for using Tren was that I did NOT want to use Dbol as a kickstart due to water retention and aromatization. I had considered Var, but it's way too expensive. I figured moderately dosed Tren would be a decent kickstart since HPTA is not an issue for me. My natural test production is already f*cked anyway. Any other ideas for a fast-acting kickstart?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear