over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren ED vs EOD. Needs to be shot ED imo

maysam

Registered
Guys, I just started another tren cycle and decided to shoot ED instead of the usual EOD protocol.

Anyways, through my own research, it's my understanding that tren should be shot everyday to keep blood plasma levels stable. That's not to say that people don't get results out of EOD shots. In fact, some people say the gains are the same. However, I believe that the difference in those notorious tren side effects comes down to your uneven plasma levels. Thus shooting EOD yields more side effects and that seems to be true with my experience this cycle.

Firstly, I have been shooting ED. First 6 days I had sides, terrible nightmares, insomnia, night sweats, lost my appetite completely and was a little uneasy at times, basically the same sides I usually get when on tren. But day 7 onwards have been perfectly fine. Great sleep, no night sweats, nightmares are gone, I eat like an animal and I've had no increase in aggression.

Now, in the last 45 days. I've missed a bout 3-4 days that I was meant to pin the tren, so I'd shoot double dose the following day thus making that day an EOD shot protocol.

Interestingly, the days following my missed tren shot would be full of sides. I specifically remember losing my appetite HARD every-time. As in going from 8 meals a day fine, to barley 3. I've been agitated and angry even causing trouble at college. Night sweats would come back, sleep would turn to shit and all this happened believe it or not, the day following my missed ED shot.

Let me state this is ONLY an opinion and by no means to be taken as evidence of any sort. But I believe the sides usually caused by tren are as a direct result of shooting EOD. Levels become unstable and considering most of us know that the half like of tren ace is only 1.5 days, how in the world is shooting EOD the right protocol? If you are complaining of tren sides you probably want to put aside all your hesitation and try shooting ED and see if that don't fix your problems.

I'm almost certain that if anyone used Test Acetate and shot EOD for 8 weeks, that the side effects of the test would far surpass any sides that we experience from shooting prop EOD or Test E once or twice a week. The test levels in acetate WIIL drop the following day if you do not shoot again.

I will in fact try this same experiment with test ace shooting both ED and EOD to see the difference in sides.

Peace guys

Last edited:
Personally I've always pinned tren ED and I've never gotten the sides that people talk about. No crazy acne, very very minor night sweats if any, no appetite issues, nightmares, or any of that stuff. I've only ever gone up to 75mg ED but it's never been as bad as some say. I wonder if this could be attributed to always pinning ED instead of EOD?

I think the ED protocal would be best , i use tren Enanthate when i do use tren ans shoot it evey other day as i do test enanthate , i find i van get the same results with a lower weekly dose and get less side

I think the fact that I can notice a lessening of sides from tren ace from just skipping one shot, especially with higher doses, says something about about how fast it does leave your system and how unstable the blood levels can be by doing it EOD compared to ED.

I notice way more sides eod as well. I also like to opt for tren E when its available because I can get away with twice a week or e3d and the sides arent bad at all. it gets annoying taking the ace ed

since you can pin into fat with a insulin needle ed same with test p and mast p

I use slin pin to shoulders ED. Works great!

this, since i started using slin pins ED injections are easy as sh*t...
pinning 50-60mg tren ace 20mg test prop ED into quads and delts with 29g slin pins...

cant believe people still pin with 23g's. 25g's are harpoons already...

drawing with slin pins sucks but who cares, i cant backload mine and well it takes 5mins or so but its worth it.

oils cut with eo are much easier to draw up also 27g slin pins help to

no i dont heat it mlg,fm,and about to do mr. pharmacutical ace only use .5ml at a time i also do test or mast prop the same way

If you can keep track, maybe try splitting the difference between ED and EOD....every 36 hrs....9am one day, 9pm the next, skip a day, 9am next day etc....I saw the pros and cons of ED vs EOD and decided on this, been very happy so far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131