over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren effects vs high test

kinglewy

Banned
I maxed out at 216 pounds with test at 750 mg/wk and 50-80 mg tren ace everyday. Total AAS = about 1200 mg

I dropped the tren about two weeks ago and doubled my test dose to 1500 mg/wk, 1 gram cyp and 500 prop. Total ASS = 1500 mg

Two weeks later and I am down 10 pounds to 206, my lifts are all dropping in weight and I feel weak, my appetite has disappeared although I still force feed myself so calories are still the same with about 400 grams protein a day.
My chest and back are breaking out with acne alot so I am assuming that is an indication that the test is good, my sex drive is so so I can still get it up just about anytime.

My question is this: do you think the 10 pounds and the strength were all the result of the tren? I thought that if I doubled the test dose that it would make up for dropping the tren and I would continue to "bulk".

Anyone have any thoughts as to the sudden weight drop and strength decrease? Is the tren really that much stronger than a gram and half a week of test?

Thanks in advance for any info and insight you may be willing to share!

Tren is much more potent than test, if you believe the bro-knowledge, by a factor of 5. That your strength is fading is to be expected. The loss of 10lbs is a bit surprising as tren generally does not cause substantial scale weight gain with use nor loss up ceasing.

I maxed out at 216 pounds with test at 750 mg/wk and 50-80 mg tren ace everyday. Total AAS = about 1200 mg

I dropped the tren about two weeks ago and doubled my test dose to 1500 mg/wk, 1 gram cyp and 500 prop. Total ASS = 1500 mg

Two weeks later and I am down 10 pounds to 206, my lifts are all dropping in weight and I feel weak, my appetite has disappeared although I still force feed myself so calories are still the same with about 400 grams protein a day.
My chest and back are breaking out with acne alot so I am assuming that is an indication that the test is good, my sex drive is so so I can still get it up just about anytime.

My question is this: do you think the 10 pounds and the strength were all the result of the tren? I thought that if I doubled the test dose that it would make up for dropping the tren and I would continue to "bulk".

Anyone have any thoughts as to the sudden weight drop and strength decrease? Is the tren really that much stronger than a gram and half a week of test?

Thanks in advance for any info and insight you may be willing to share!

1, in my experience tren gains require tren to maintain them, the muscle gains i get from tren are very dense and hard, and condition and look of the muscle is like no other

2, you have cut out short esters, and increased long ester steroids, so your tren wouldve cleared your system now and your test hasnt even had time to build up, so right now you are not on 1500mgs, your more likely on 1250mgs of test becoz your blood levels havent had another 4-5 week to peak for the cyp, and the prop still has another week till it peaks

and yes, tren is definetaly stronger then test by a long shot

Have you had unprotected sex in the past 30 days with someone you didnt know?

Have you had unprotected sex in the past 30 days with someone you didnt know?

No not with anyone that I didn't already know, why?

1, in my experience tren gains require tren to maintain them, the muscle gains i get from tren are very dense and hard, and condition and look of the muscle is like no other

2, you have cut out short esters, and increased long ester steroids, so your tren wouldve cleared your system now and your test hasnt even had time to build up, so right now you are not on 1500mgs, your more likely on 1250mgs of test becoz your blood levels havent had another 4-5 week to peak for the cyp, and the prop still has another week till it peaksand yes, tren is definetaly stronger then test by a long shot

That makes alot of sense bloke I didn't think of that, I thought the prop was considered a "short" ester and would kick in quick.

No not with anyone that I didn't already know, why?

LOL, dude wouldn't have the HIV showing signs by now...

But yeah OP tren is that strong, and as already mentioned your test levels haven't built up to what they will in a few weeks. You were on a decent amount of tren so expect some strength loss for sure.

It's amazing what 50-75mg of tren will do for you. Tren will bitch slap test (except tne/suspension ).

Just a random thought since we are on the subject. Since Test has an Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 100/100 and tren has an Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500 could one assume that tren has 5 times the muscle building power as test? :confused::confused:

Sure your test isn't lame ? That ten pound drop makes me wonder..
I could see a strength decrease but the wt loss is a bit suspect.
I know many guys that only breakout when they come off and
do not keep estro etc in check. If androgens cause a breakout for you then
I think tren would also. Just a thought. Good luck, T...

Last edited:
I prefer higher tren than higher test. Mainly because I get light gyno symptoms sometimes and I don't like the bloat look. Tren gives me no sides other than body heat/sweat

Sure your test isn't lame ? That ten pound drop makes me wonder..
I could see a strength decrease but the wt loss is a bit suspect.
I know many guys that only breakout when they come off and
do not keep estro etc in check. If androgens cause a breakout for you then
I think tren would also. Just a thought. Good luck, T...

i agree with this. you should lose strength coming off the tren.
but you should be gaining some water weight back if your diet hasnt changed.
if i were in your shoes. id say the test is alittle weak.

That's a lot of gear and a huge surprise you lost weight.

Tren made me shed 5 lbs of water weight, but strength did go up.

I dunno maybe you need to drop down for a cruise, give your body a break then blast with test/deca?

I highly suggest deca, that will put weight and strength on you nicely.

you lost 10 pounds... because you ain't taking enough calories

Tren > test, but the weight drop is weird. Strength on tren is crazy so I understand that, but the weight is weird dude...

same with me. went from 60 tren a day and 200 test cyp a week with a little eq, was 230. dropped the tren and eq.
added npp and test prop at 150mg eod to my 200 cyp, lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks.

same with me. went from 60 tren a day and 200 test cyp a week with a little eq, was 230. dropped the tren and eq.
added npp and test prop at 150mg eod to my 200 cyp, lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks.

Weird, npp usually results in more weight then tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear