over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren-Enanthate

rolnoles

Registered
After 10 years Im going to try it.I was told A 100mg shot every 3 to 4 days,I got a bottle in and it reads 200mg a ml so should I just take a half cc,or did my guy mean 200mg every 3 to 4 days.Im out of town and cant talk to him for 2 or 3 weeks.Simply put is it 100mg or 200mg every 3 to 4 days This is going with test and winny for 6 weeks

I've done Tren Ace in the past and just started 1 and a half weeks ago on the Tren E for the first time. I'm doing 200mg twice a week. It's been leaving the shot area a little sore for a few days after. Other than that... kick ass.. I love it. For me it brings out this crazy ass intensity I love.

I was told twice a week also but i thought he said 100mg the bottle reads 200mg and in 10 years I have never taken 1/2 cc of anything.I have done Tren A 4 or 5 times and liked it this will be my first time with Tren E

Mine also reads 200mg/ml. I take 1 ml twice... Thursdays and Sundays. Total of 400mg a week.

I was told twice a week also but i thought he said 100mg the bottle reads 200mg and in 10 years I have never taken 1/2 cc of anything.I have done Tren A 4 or 5 times and liked it this will be my first time with Tren E

whats the difference in test e and tren e

I found tren e to be much more potent that tren a. Just like any other long ester it will build up in your blood and after about 2-3 weeks you will really be feeling it. Do not fall into the trap of taking too much at once, because you will pay for it weeks later if your blood levels get too high. If you get it too high it takes about 1 week or so to get it back down to where the sides are managable. 200 mg/wk should be plenty. Wait for it to build up before you try a higher dose. You could front load some to get it to peak earlier, but again you are playing with fire.

whats the difference in test e and tren e

one will make you a champ in the bed and the other will make you a chump in the bed.

Trenbolone E- is just a longer acting ester of the same drug Finaplex is made from.

Fewer injection is always nice

one will make you a champ in the bed and the other will make you a chump in the bed.

Trenbolone E- is just a longer acting ester of the same drug Finaplex is made from.

Fewer injection is always nice

Hah, good one. Im not down with ed or eod injections so ill take the Tren-E.

No one brings up Tren Hex anymore..

I found tren e to be much more potent that tren a. Just like any other long ester it will build up in your blood and after about 2-3 weeks you will really be feeling it. Do not fall into the trap of taking too much at once, because you will pay for it weeks later if your blood levels get too high. If you get it too high it takes about 1 week or so to get it back down to where the sides are managable. 200 mg/wk should be plenty. Wait for it to build up before you try a higher dose. You could front load some to get it to peak earlier, but again you are playing with fire.

x2 -JS

No one brings up Tren Hex anymore..

Which I find interesting. I've been curious about hex and giving that a shot or two or ten. :p

Tren E is good stuff...always use some form of test e/c/a as a base to offset the "chump" in bed syndrom. ;)

I just picked up 60 ccs of the stuff. How often did you inject it? I was going to mix it with a bit of tren hex and ace. I would prefer to do just a once a week injection. Would that work? I just came off tren hex twice a week and had really good results. Sides are still around after a week.

Which I find interesting. I've been curious about hex and giving that a shot or two or ten. :p

Tren E is good stuff...always use some form of test e/c/a as a base to offset the "chump" in bed syndrom. ;)

Hex worked great for me with twice a week injections. I would like to go to the tren e for a once a week.

I just picked up 60 ccs of the stuff. How often did you inject it? I was going to mix it with a bit of tren hex and ace. I would prefer to do just a once a week injection. Would that work? I just came off tren hex twice a week and had really good results. Sides are still around after a week.

Once a week is fine. Really no reason or benefit for doing 2x per week with enanathate. It will build up faster in your bloodstream too if you do just once per week.

I've been running it for 4 weeks now at 200mgs/wk can't really feel much was going to run for 8 weeks but now gonna maybe up to 325 and go 10 and see how that does.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws