over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ethanate Question?

jt4330

BOARD SUPPORTER / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I have a question on the tren E. I want to use it for 6-8 weeks on the tail end of my cycle. Now, I obviously don't want to be on tren for longer than that, but I was always on the mindset that it usually takes up to 4-6 weeks with a Ethan. ester to kick in? Is this not the same for Tren? Should, I just go with the Ace instead?

I'm looking to doing 400mg a week pin it twice a week.

I have a question on the tren E. I want to use it for 6-8 weeks on the tail end of my cycle. Now, I obviously don't want to be on tren for longer than that, but I was always on the mindset that it usually takes up to 4-6 weeks with a Ethan. ester to kick in? Is this not the same for Tren? Should, I just go with the Ace instead?

I'm looking to doing 400mg a week pin it twice a week.

Thats not true at all about enanthate. Blood levels start going up fast. I usually "feel" it by the 2nd week. If you take 400mg/wk tren e, and the stuff is real and not underdosed, you are going to feel liks utter shit in about 2 weeks. That stuff is ultra powerful. I would not take more than 200mg/wk to start and see how you feel after about 4 weeks on that. I took tren e a couple of time and took too much, I had a high fever and felt like shit. Once I cut down the dose all the sides went away. Tren E is nothing to be played with, so dont even thnk about starting out at 400 mg/wk!

would you not recommend anyone to start at 400mg wk with tren e or just first time users? I've used tren ace at just under 400mg with no negative sides other than some cardio issues.

Last edited:
I also feel tren e within two weeks too. If you have never taken tren i would do acetate to see if you like it.

I have used tren e at 600mg a week and loved it. Everybody is different though if you used tren before and got no sides than 400 would be fine i think.

Thats not true at all about enanthate. Blood levels start going up fast. I usually "feel" it by the 2nd week. If you take 400mg/wk tren e, and the stuff is real and not underdosed, you are going to feel liks utter shit in about 2 weeks. That stuff is ultra powerful. I would not take more than 200mg/wk to start and see how you feel after about 4 weeks on that. I took tren e a couple of time and took too much, I had a high fever and felt like shit. Once I cut down the dose all the sides went away. Tren E is nothing to be played with, so dont even thnk about starting out at 400 mg/wk!

thanks maldorf, kinda what the answer I was looking for. Might start at 200mg/week instead. I'll ramp it up if I can up from there.

Be warned, Tren E is some strong stuff. If you dont have alot of experience and do a lot of research it can mess you up. A lot of guys have reported some bad sides with Tren E that take a long time to clear up and a lot of other products need to be included to prevent progesterone sides. I have done quite number of cycles and did 3 Tren Acetate cycles with no sides. I tried Tren E twice, 1st time at 400mg per week thinking "Tren A I had no sides soooo I wont with Tren E", WRONG!!! At the 4th week got hit bad with gyno. It took a lot of prami and about 6 weeks to get rid of. SO I waited another month and tried it again at 200mg sure enough the 4th week started to get gyno but not as bad, once again the prami. Mark Tren E off my list.

If you have experience and done a lot of research and have a few years of experience w/ stuff then try Tren. But I highly recommend the Acetate version 1st to see how it goes, if you have any sides the compound gets out of you system quicker. Just my 2 pennies.

I sure hope I don't have your luck TNT considering I got a few tren e DVD's in the mail right now. This will be my first go with any long esters. It has just begun to get inconvenient watching DVD's ED

I'd be careful with the Tren A.Why not do a 10week test e with a 4 week tren a cycle at 200mg/week. For me the problem was not the lack of nolva but the need of armamidex. I would suggest you keep both on hand in case.

Peter

Simply put, Tren Ace is 5x more manageable than Tren E.

If its your first time trying Tren, try the Acetate version, NOT the Enanthate...because Ace sides can be stopped immediately by stopping the drug... Enanthate sides you are STUCK with for easily 2 weeks, and if acne is one of your sides, prepare to acquire some nice fuckers in those 2 weeks...You wouldnt want that would you?

After 3 weeks of Tren Ace at 100mg EOD, gyno begins to kick in on me but Cabergoline with Aromasin knock that shit right out.

Last edited:
I sure hope I don't have your luck TNT considering I got a few tren e DVD's in the mail right now. This will be my first go with any long esters. It has just begun to get inconvenient watching DVD's ED

If would start out at 200mg per week for a month and see if you get sides. I thought the same way about hitting it ED or EOD that is why I went for the Tren E. I would rather do ED or EOD than have gyno and sides! Lesson learned, Im sticking to what I know best about myself.

As posted, your blood levels go up right away. But having increased Test in your body doesn't result in immediate gains. So for most men they don't feel it until week 3-4. Because it takes that long for the increase in protein synthesis to be realized as gains.
If you can you should stick to Tren Ace. Be sure to shoot it daily and use the **broken link removed** for injections.

As posted, your blood levels go up right away. But having increased Test in your body doesn't result in immediate gains. So for most men they don't feel it until week 3-4. Because it takes that long for the increase in protein synthesis to be realized as gains.
If you can you should stick to Tren Ace. Be sure to shoot it daily and use the **broken link removed** for injections.

Yeah, I'm putting the tren e on back burner now going to order tren ace

Ive been sitting on 2 bottles tren e, BP goes threw the roof on that stuff..TO bad its the best if you can handle it! ill take 100mg for 6 wks just to rock up before summer + quit...

Tren Cough

Ok, so i just got in some new dvd's today. a little T sus, Tren a, and good ole eq. ive been pumped about starting for weeks!!! ive dieted down, lost 10 lbs. i really wanted some good quality lean gains. and ive always heard about the so called "tren cough". ive read about guys getting it and it being unbearable. well as i stuck, i was waiting for it. NOTHING!!!! i asked a buddy his opinion and he said the only time you get a cough is if you nick a vessel. Any thoughts on this??

That's what ive heard.. Had it happen once! Its not fun..Just have to wait it out...

Ok, so i just got in some new dvd's today. a little T sus, Tren a, and good ole eq. ive been pumped about starting for weeks!!! ive dieted down, lost 10 lbs. i really wanted some good quality lean gains. and ive always heard about the so called "tren cough". ive read about guys getting it and it being unbearable. well as i stuck, i was waiting for it. NOTHING!!!! i asked a buddy his opinion and he said the only time you get a cough is if you nick a vessel. Any thoughts on this??

Like I have read; all sides hit people differently, have you had any mood swings with the tren? How long have you been on it, and whats your dosage? I'm more curious cause I will be placing my order on monday and should be on the tren Ace soon enough.

Yesterday was my first stick with the tren so I haven't had and sides from it yet. I'm going to be running it at 400mg/week along with 600mg test and 600mg/week EQ. I'll post up any and all sides and results.

tren cough

you really never know when you will get it; but it does seem like it happens every time you hit a blood vessel.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member