over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren for joint pain vs Deca

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Can you drop the 150 of Deca used only for joint pain if you start Tren?
Or does Tren not share those properties with deca? I know there are many differences btwn the 2 drugs, but some similarities exist as well.

Or does Tren not share those properties with deca? I know there are many differences btwn the 2 drugs, but some similarities exist as well.

Well they are both 19nors and that's where the similarities end. They act in completely different ways. I've done numerous tren cycles and my joints never felt better.

Tren is not going to help with your joint pain very much, if you are looking for an alternative to Deca try Equipoise.

dave is it a problem running a low/moderate dose of tren (50mg EOD) alongside a low dose of DECA (200mg/week)?

dave is it a problem running a low/moderate dose of tren (50mg EOD) alongside a low dose of DECA (200mg/week)?

Well both Tren & Deca are Progestins, and typically you won't use both together in a cycle. I think with such a low dose you should be ok, but I personally wouldn't ever run those two together. If you must make sure you get some bromocriptine,Dostinex/Cabergoline, or parami to combat the progesterone/prolactin sides. You may have some libido & ED sides using this combo you also are going to definitely want a testosterone base through out.

Tren is fairly harsh on the joints, unlike Nandrolone, probably due to tren's Anti-glucocorticoid properties.

BMJ

I have run deca (NPP) and tren together and in higher doses too. I would be cautious though its the only time I had a gyno situation I was concerned about. It can be done though. I would not recomend it unless you have used all those compounds before and know how you will respond.

Tren is fairly harsh on the joints, unlike Nandrolone, probably due to tren's Anti-glucocorticoid properties.

BMJ

this ^^... i am running tren right now, enth 400 mg a week, and my joints are taking a beating. the other day i felt like an 80 year old man trying to get some 70 lb dumbbells up for shoulder press... i had to take a few days off and get joint supps it was so bad...

I would bet you could run a light dose of deca with a normal/high dose of tren and be fine, as long as you were running a test base, like that other dude said, and were taking something to keep DHT high, like proviron, or topical test applied to the balls, which converts to DHT at a very high rate, to keep libido issues in check and to counteract and prevent alot of the progestin-related sides. In fact, i would venture to say that taking care of the DHT portion of the equation would be more important even than having caber, although i would definitely get caber too!! but high DHT will prevent high prolactin, as well as high estro, it just prevents female hormones in general from getting out of hand, strongly reccomend.

this ^^... i am running tren right now, enth 400 mg a week, and my joints are taking a beating. the other day i felt like an 80 year old man trying to get some 70 lb dumbbells up for shoulder press... i had to take a few days off and get joint supps it was so bad...

I would bet you could run a light dose of deca with a normal/high dose of tren and be fine, as long as you were running a test base, like that other dude said, and were taking something to keep DHT high, like proviron, or topical test applied to the balls, which converts to DHT at a very high rate, to keep libido issues in check and to counteract and prevent alot of the progestin-related sides. In fact, i would venture to say that taking care of the DHT portion of the equation would be more important even than having caber, although i would definitely get caber too!! but high DHT will prevent high prolactin, as well as high estro, it just prevents female hormones in general from getting out of hand, strongly reccomend.

great information there! I have some deca left over and was wondering this issue myself. Thanks!!!

yes, even if you are not prone to loosing your hair this can and usally does make your hair jump right off of your head, also you will be shut down hard, as the other poster mentioned, use eq instead.

Even at low doses I wouldn't run deca and tren. I did this about 8 years ago and it shut my sex drive down for almost a year. I was taking HCG Proviron and it wouldn't come back. I don't even take tren unless I have caber on hand

if it's just for my joint relief i'd rather go with deca.tren has a tendency,for me that is,to dry out my joints or at least make them more sore than they are.a little npp/deca always helps out.getting ready to start npp soon just for that reason.

This will be more trial and error above anything else, but most find that they can run a small amount of deca with their tren, but it really varies between users. If you are super-sensitive to progestins and gyno, you may want to go another route. That said, there are those I do know who can run full dosing of both and never have any problems.

I've never ran the two together myself if I can remember correctly.

Good luck:p

BMJ

I'm on NPP right now and loving it. I'm 53 been lifting for 26+ years and I need all the joint help I can get. For my money nothing beats deca or NPP.

Well both Tren & Deca are Progestins, and typically you won't use both together in a cycle. I think with such a low dose you should be ok, but I personally wouldn't ever run those two together. If you must make sure you get some bromocriptine,Dostinex/Cabergoline, or parami to combat the progesterone/prolactin sides. You may have some libido & ED sides using this combo you also are going to definitely want a testosterone base through out.

Just to toss my 2 cents in..........

Great advice above. I've never had the slightest progesterone issues, I've always had the right ancillaries in the drawer, but never had to use one. I have ran deca and tren together, with zero issues. Some can do it all day, others not so much. As for ED/libido, I always keep test higher than either or both combined and no issues there either.

Tren dries me out-Deca works well for joint pain

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner