over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren for too long?

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
I'm going to be running 350 a week of prop and 350 a week of tren ace for 16 weeks. I have caber and letro just incase I need it. Is the cycle too long or am I good? Thanks guys

16 weeks is a typical run for tren. You should be good to go, especially at your doses.

You should make some nice gains off that cycle , tren makes everything better.as long as your pre cycle bloodwork is in order and you can deal with the tren sides you should be fine

You may need a slight bump at week 8 or 9 to keep the gains rolling. If you're doing a cutting cycle then this won't be necessary.

Should be fine, but tren effects everybody very differently. Some people experience all sides possible and some, almost none. I advise to just take it day by day. If you notice the sides become overwhelming or your bloodwork gets bad, you should probably take a break.

A lot of people's lipids get all messed up on tren while others are lucky and are fine.

I've done longer, but like one guy said, gains will no longer be noticeable after 8 weeks in my experience.

I would run it 18 weeks, start lower, bump it at 6 weeks and again at 12. You want to 'break the plateau' before you actually reach it. Something like

1-6 = 280/wk
7-12 = 350/wk
13-18 = 420/wk

Just what I would do.

I've done longer, but like one guy said, gains will no longer be noticeable after 8 weeks in my experience.

I agree with this, I would rather run it for 8 weeks on 8 weeks off then go 16 weeks straight

Ha, I remember when ppl said that anyone who ran tren more than 8 weeks was crazy and asking for kidney failure. Of course, that was about 7-8 yrs ago. Still, I couldn't imagine running Tren for 16 wks. I might start off saying I will....but I'd never make it.

Ha, I remember when ppl said that anyone who ran tren more than 8 weeks was crazy and asking for kidney failure. Of course, that was about 7-8 yrs ago. Still, I couldn't imagine running Tren for 16 wks. I might start off saying I will....but I'd never make it.

It does a number on my lipids. Of course, I'm generically prone to that shit.

I'm going to be running 350 a week of prop and 350 a week of tren ace for 16 weeks. I have caber and letro just incase I need it. Is the cycle too long or am I good? Thanks guys

Good luck brother. Anything over 250mg ew and I'm in a depression u could not believe. But I love the results, strips bf off of me. It's like anavar but a lot faster for me.

I did the same on and off (mostly on) for 6 months except my test was lower.... I took Ace up to 525mg (slowly) and felt like fuckin' Superman by the end. My bloodwork actually wasn't that bad either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws