over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren fraud...

gyno

Registered
This was written in response to a question about tren.

Trenbalone. Are you referring to all that useless yellow stuff people are making from melting down the pellets in oil and then selling it to a bunch of suckers? I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. You have a bunch of these so-called gurus melting down Finilplex Pellets (tren pellets designed to be injected into cattle) and mixing them in oil. All it takes is one idiot who is loaded up on test and this idiotic mix to say he's growing like never before and everyone will join in buying the stuff. Fact is that it's the testosterone that is working and not the so-called tren. My advice to you is to throw the crap out because it is useless! All these companies selling the shit were started from people trying to get rich, and they are. I've been laughing at this tren thing ever since Finilplex hit the scene about 6 years ago. There is no real Tren!

Your opinions...
It was supposed to be by an anonymous IFBB pro.

This was written in response to a question about tren.

Trenbalone. Are you referring to all that useless yellow stuff people are making from melting down the pellets in oil and then selling it to a bunch of suckers? I seriously doubt that you or anyone else has any real trenbalone floating around. That drug has been long gone for years and years. You have a bunch of these so-called gurus melting down Finilplex Pellets (tren pellets designed to be injected into cattle) and mixing them in oil. All it takes is one idiot who is loaded up on test and this idiotic mix to say he's growing like never before and everyone will join in buying the stuff. Fact is that it's the testosterone that is working and not the so-called tren. My advice to you is to throw the crap out because it is useless! All these companies selling the shit were started from people trying to get rich, and they are. I've been laughing at this tren thing ever since Finilplex hit the scene about 6 years ago. There is no real Tren!

Your opinions...
It was supposed to be by an anonymous IFBB pro.

there IS tren

youre not looking hard enough/blind

and btw i know guys with decades of experience who swear by those cattle pellets
aint tried them myself so i cant say

can't remember the last time I got night sweats and insomnia from test alone :confused:

the pellets are cheap as hell. the stuff works like a charm. because they are so cheap and extremely effective, there is no point in having fake stuff, do some guys probably end up buying batches that are maybe not as strong as they are being told, probably. you do the home brew and stick to the injection protocol and watch the strength go through the roof and the fat start dropping off and the vascularity, oh yeah and the increased aggression and try and tell that person their stuff is not good....

other than some of the negative side effects, if you can handle injections EOD, its easily probably the most cost effective steroid. for what you get and what it costs, it can't be beat.you better like the needle though. btw, don't waste your time trying to ground up into a powder and do the DMSO bullshit, it sucks and doesn't really work.

Gyno:

I have about 25 years experience with "using". The tren pellets work. I've made them and bought them already made. Not that there are not fakes, but please don't dismiss a whole category based on one or two anecdotes you have heard. Its not one or two guys, or a couple of "noobs" its tens of thousands of us, many with a lot of experience. Just my opinion.

i agree with pekkerwood, 'IF I WER GOING TO USE TREN' wink, wink, i would probably go with the pellets. Super fast turnaround and easy as all get out ot make. I would definitely say that it works and since i tend not to take a large doseage of testosterone these days, i can say for sure that something in addition ot the test is working=-)

this is just my 2 cents though

I have seen people slam Tren before and I think what it is, is some people are expecting Tren to feel the same as other gear does. But it doesn't, so they think it's fake. Also, some people don't get as cosmetic looking on Tren as others do, including me. I know I get far more ripped looking on EQ, so maybe some other people out there are the same, and so they hear all these good reports on Tren and they go out and get on it, and if they happen to be the type who doesn't look like a Greek statue on it, then they just assume it's bunk.

BTW, I have been using Finaplix to make my Tren for years now. And one thing I do notice is I can diet like crazy and it completely stops muscle loss. Other gear can't touch Tren in that respect. One would think that people would be able to notice at last some of these effects!

I have seen people slam Tren before and I think what it is, is some people are expecting Tren to feel the same as other gear does. But it doesn't, so they think it's fake. Also, some people don't get as cosmetic looking on Tren as others do, including me. I know I get far more ripped looking on EQ, so maybe some other people out there are the same, and so they hear all these good reports on Tren and they go out and get on it, and if they happen to be the type who doesn't look like a Greek statue on it, then they just assume it's bunk.

BTW, I have been using Finaplix to make my Tren for years now. And one thing I do notice is I can diet like crazy and it completely stops muscle loss. Other gear can't touch Tren in that respect. One would think that people would be able to notice at last some of these effects!

Trenman, I know its anecdotal at best, buy I've always "felt" that tren helped me keep muscle while leaning up compared to other compounds I used to use like Winstrol.

Yeah, like even when I take boatloads of Tren, I never gain anything. But when it comes to using it to hold onto muscle, it beats everything else hands down.

When i take tren, i do notice a certain 'quality' to my physique that seems a little above and beyond what is normally there. I do not believe that it is a magic compound and certainly does not compare to test but when stacked with test, i think that the results are noticeable and very positive. i keep my doses relatively low so, i am not sure what results i would get with higher doseages...and i have no plans to find out=-)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws