over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Heartburn

Quadlife

IFBB PRO
IFBB PROS
Registered
I know theres threads on this, but what do you guys do to prevent heartburn? it seems every time I run tren its vicious heartburn, the only thing that works is prilosec but then I feel that it halts/ wrecks digestion too....

Baking soda and magnesium. I take twice a day when I have heartburn.

Ak

I found that limiting my carb intake helped mitigate some of the acid reflux symptoms. I resorted to Zantac too many times though. Tren is very effective but it's hard on the body.

Tumeric capsules before a meal, not the expensive kind like bio curcumin but just the basic kind (spice) does wonders even when on orals does wonders!

I know theres threads on this, but what do you guys do to prevent heartburn? it seems every time I run tren its vicious heartburn, the only thing that works is prilosec but then I feel that it halts/ wrecks digestion too....
My buddy seems to get great relief from nexium- yellow and purple bottle. I think that's the name anyways. Works for him. I don't mess with tren, can get same results with things like 1 test and primo and things like that. Hope this helps you figure something out.

I like ZANTAC when I need some instant relief and I don't use it every day but for a daily med I did real well when I was using NEXIUM.

Trens great. But the heartburn I get from it is not. Nothing helps. I mean nothing. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night drooling up stomach acid. Honestly the only issue Iv got with tren. Is maximum overdrive heartburn. Dose dosnt seem to matter not does the ester. Iv used them all. They all give it to me

low carb as mentioned... sometimes you just gotta lower the dose if i go over 500wk i get major digestive problems

Thank you guys , this is definitely helpful the magnesium may have helped today I didn't take Prilosec today but I did yesterday but
Today not once trace of acid so it may be the ticket!

Like I said I miss Baking soda (cheap) and my mag making it fizz alot (magnesium Bicarbonate) I believe. Helps alot. Good luck

Ak

Apple cider vinegar helped me alot last run i did, it was only 200mg/week though..
Also depends alot in what i eat, no tomatosauce and ketchup for me when on tren..

Trens great. But the heartburn I get from it is not. Nothing helps. I mean nothing. I’ll wake up in the middle of the night drooling up stomach acid. Honestly the only issue Iv got with tren. Is maximum overdrive heartburn. Dose dosnt seem to matter not does the ester. Iv used them all. They all give it to me

It does the same to me. Ill wake up in the middle of the night with a bunch of stomach acid caught In my throat and it makes me cough and gag for like 20 minutes

How much you mix of each. Like a teaspoon of each on a glass of water ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Professional Muscle mobile app

1/2 to 1 teaspoon of each in water. But you can go more MAG then baking soda. Too little and it doesnt fizz like alkaseltzer. But still helps.

I take it twice a day regardless after reading of the health benefits of baking soda on the kidneys.

Ak

I used to get heartburn awefully terrible from eating the wrong foods and worse when I run Tren. I went to my primary doctor and told him that certain foods where making heartburn unbearable and he prescribed a med called pantoprazole 40 mg one time a day. Haven't experienced heartburn since from food or Tren. Best stuff ever

Becareful and look into the long term problems with antacid and heartburn meds there can be problem that develop.

Ak

1/2 to 1 teaspoon of each in water. But you can go more MAG then baking soda. Too little and it doesnt fizz like alkaseltzer. But still helps.

I take it twice a day regardless after reading of the health benefits of baking soda on the kidneys.

Ak

Be careful with taking too much baking soda. It can really fuck your guts up

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear