over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren heavy breathing without masteron

Bigswole68

Newbies
I used tren (parabolan) mast and test two summers ago and had the best cardiovascular endurance I've ever had in my life. My current cycle I'm on eq 800mg/wk, tren (parabolan) 350/wk, and Test prop 175 mg/wk along with hgh n peps. As soon as I started tren my cardio has been absolutely shot. Going up and down stairs is a tough time and doing normal cardio is just f**kin embarrassing. I started using my albuterol inhaler I got after I went into shock after an allergy shot that I never have to use but it doesn't really help. I read that tren causes this heavy breathing from a change in prostaglandin and am wondering if taking masteron with it last time stopped this negative side effect. I may also buy research albuterol to help open up my lungs. Does anyone have any info on if masteron may help with breathing? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

It is also worth noting I have gained 20 pounds over a 1-2 month period which may contribute but the amount of trouble I'm having breathing cannot be solely from this.

Would like to know this also!

I am currently doing test/mast and adrol and my cardio endurance is awesome.

My workout energy has been through the roof with the masteron.
I run bootcamp workouts for a living and can't fully gas out, like people sometimes do with tren.

I am sitting on some tren that I want to use for size, recomp, strength but nervous about getting winded so badly.

But wonder if the masteron will alleviate some of that tren breathlessness??

For what it's worth i'm doing 600tren E, 350 mast, and a gram of tc. The first two weeks I had trouble even doing 10min of cardio, now that i'm into my third week cardio has gotten easier. I"m up too 20min of hiit cardio and sweating like a pig. Just slowly increase your cardio every day.

Would like to know this also!

I am currently doing test/mast and adrol and my cardio endurance is awesome.

My workout energy has been through the roof with the masteron.
I run bootcamp workouts for a living and can't fully gas out, like people sometimes do with tren.

I am sitting on some tren that I want to use for size, recomp, strength but nervous about getting winded so badly.

But wonder if the masteron will alleviate some of that tren breathlessness??

I'm assuming yes it would fine as long as you don't take more tren than mast but I can't say for sure. I have mast on hand but am very hesitant to take it as the sides I get from mast are worse for me than anything I've done so far including tren. Actually neither are great but the ones from tren are more tolerable other than the breathing and coughing all day.

That's not at question here. The purpose of this thread is to see if anyone knows a substance that works to counter that side effect of tren.

The only thing you can take to counter the cardio side effect of Tren is Singular. You can get a script for it if you have Asthma or suffer from bad allergies. I think one sponsor carries.

I think 2 years ago your Tren may have been bunk as you didn't have this side effect. I'm viewing Test, EQ, and Tren A and I can't do more than 15min of cardio. Earlier this year when I was viewing Tren E I thought I was gonna die banging this chick cause I couldn't breathe. I even posted about it: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/96718-im-running-tren-e-almost-died-banging-girl-other-night.html

The only thing you can take to counter the cardio side effect of Tren is Singular. You can get a script for it if you have Asthma or suffer from bad allergies. I think one sponsor carries.

I think 2 years ago your Tren may have been bunk as you didn't have this side effect. I'm viewing Test, EQ, and Tren A and I can't do more than 15min of cardio. Earlier this year when I was viewing Tren E I thought I was gonna die banging this chick cause I couldn't breathe. I even posted about it: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/96718-im-running-tren-e-almost-died-banging-girl-other-night.html

Hmm I actually think I got some of that for when I started my allergy shots. They did a "loading phase" to get quicker results. Thanks for the input. I may also run liquid albuterol or clen at a low dose since that's used for asthma also. That's the thing man it was DEFINITELY real, actually it's exactly the same type and brand, even from the same batch. It has given me better results than anything I've ever taken both times and all the other sides are exactly the same just no breathing problems the first run. Hahahaha I feel your pain that actually happened to me Thursday night. I went in the bathroom immediately after and was huffing and puffing like crazy!

My wife takes singulair. I copped a few of hers a couple of tren cycles ago to try after Fitness500 posted about it. I've got a very cool doc, so I got him to give me a scrip. Can still feel some hindrance on cardio from the tren but it's manageable now. Highly recommend this.

Bigs I have been on tren e for 12 or so weeks. I have been taking Syntheselen and Synthetine for about two weeks about a half hour before my workout. During workout drinking karbolyn and peptopro and feeling great. My pumps and huge and I am feeling an increase in energy from this combo.

Hmm I actually think I got some of that for when I started my allergy shots. They did a "loading phase" to get quicker results. Thanks for the input. I may also run liquid albuterol or clen at a low dose since that's used for asthma also. That's the thing man it was DEFINITELY real, actually it's exactly the same type and brand, even from the same batch. It has given me better results than anything I've ever taken both times and all the other sides are exactly the same just no breathing problems the first run. Hahahaha I feel your pain that actually happened to me Thursday night. I went in the bathroom immediately after and was huffing and puffing like crazy!

I tried Clen and it didn't work to help the cardio. In fact it made it worse because I couldn't breathe and the Clen had me so jacked I had to stop doing my cardio.

Bigs I have been on tren e for 12 or so weeks. I have been taking Syntheselen and Synthetine for about two weeks about a half hour before my workout. During workout drinking karbolyn and peptopro and feeling great. My pumps and huge and I am feeling an increase in energy from this combo.

That's something that should be looked into. The only problem with this is that you have to inject a lot of volume of these two everyday and that would suck if you were running a lot of oils.

I'm sure that extra 20lbs has a lot to do with it. You've got more muscle to supply oxygen to, meanwhile your lungs are tuned for optimum performance. In other words they are tuned for the amount of muscle you are *supposed* to have. Cardio is ALWAYS more difficult when you weigh more. I don't care how much cardio you do, you will NEVER have the endurance that you are capable of at your natural weight. Sure you can improve your cardio, but only to a certain extent.

When I'm carrying extra weight, fuck "Target Heart Rate" training. All out 110% everything you've got sprint intervals is the way to go to improve your endurance, which seems to be your goal, not fat burning.

I don't think anybody had their best cardio w/ Tren in the mix. I'm guessing bunk as well 2 yrs ago. Test, EQ, Mast, and Primo have not hurt my cardio one bit...maybe has helped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OOOH Another tren thread. yay.

For me tren a made me feel like an obese guy first .5 mile run.. it sucks, sex became a struggle, felt my heart gonna jump out of my chest if I went fast or rough.. Awful.
tren e was much better. Endurance was okay, better fat loss and I wasn't trying to catch my breath after every set.. there's no way around it really, if you going to use tren; you gonna have to deal with it.

I'm sure that extra 20lbs has a lot to do with it. You've got more muscle to supply oxygen to, meanwhile your lungs are tuned for optimum performance. In other words they are tuned for the amount of muscle you are *supposed* to have. Cardio is ALWAYS more difficult when you weigh more. I don't care how much cardio you do, you will NEVER have the endurance that you are capable of at your natural weight. Sure you can improve your cardio, but only to a certain extent.

When I'm carrying extra weight, fuck "Target Heart Rate" training. All out 110% everything you've got sprint intervals is the way to go to improve your endurance, which seems to be your goal, not fat burning.

I went ahead and skipped my eod injection last night just to see which it was from more (tren or weight gain) and my breathing is immensely better today. I'm just going to do more cardio, try the interval sprints, and deal with it. I can probably get a singulair rx also. I will be adding Winny at 50mg/way Dec 1st and upping the tren to 500mg/week as well as proviron mid Dec so if those DHT compounds help my cardio (and that is pure speculation on my part) with and increased tren dose there may be something to masteron helping last time.

I'm going to start synthetine in Dec but not the synthelesen. Have u used tren previously without these with trouble?

For me tren a made me feel like an obese guy first .5 mile run.. it sucks, sex became a struggle, felt my heart gonna jump out of my chest if I went fast or rough.. Awful.
tren e was much better. Endurance was okay, better fat loss and I wasn't trying to catch my breath after every set.. there's no way around it really, if you going to use tren; you gonna have to deal with it.

That's fine with me I just am curious of the difference in cardio from this run to last.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws