over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren hex is just better! period.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Why is it that I get better gains from Tren Hex than with the other two esters?
The other two make me sick which is why I usually avoid them. Even when I've lasted through a cycle I still get better gains with lower amounts of hex.
I'm wondering if it's because I actually feel good on Tren hex vs the other two. My source has every batch tested before he sells his products. Just in case anyone questioned legitimacy of compounds.
Anyway I get all the Benefit and less sides even if the dosages are the same as other two.

I've searched the board with mixed feedback. Is this the experience with anyone else as far as Tren hex.

Whats up cinder.

When your doing ace, Are u doing ED?
How long have you been on hex and how long do you cycle it for?

Hex makes me feel terrible, but i feel like king of the world with ED ace.

- Air

I quit using ace last year. never going back. Hex is king. Can only run it the same amount of time as ace though. 6 weeks or so then I stop for quite a bit.

I've done ace many ways.
Every day or every other day. Usually 50mg a day but have done 100mg. I'll actually do hex the same way despite long ester.

I've never heard anyone feeling terrible on hex.
People say it's just an ester but no way.
I think there's a reason para was made for humans. But I don't know anything beyond my years of tren experience/feeling.

Yeah man i had bp spikes so bad on hex but then again that's just me, I also didn't see even close to the amount of fat burn/partitioning/metabolic boost that I do with ace. I do 100 ace ed and I feel fantastic but I had bad swings in both mood and blood pressure with hex!!!

Tren is my favorite compound and it's cool to see you getting good results with hex

-air

I got some from Toro last year and I will never go back to either A or E.

ive always preferred a blend of ace/enanthate myself for offseason,just ace when dieting.everyone always raves about the old parabolan tho,which is the same compound as hex,but I always believed that's more about the quality back then vs now.used to homebrew tren a for a couple years from the fina pellets,that was honestly the best results I ever had from the compound.hex felt a lot more like enanthate to me then ace,had to take more for similar results to ace.

Anymore experiences.

I'm not running it now as I'm doing a trest only thing.

i have ran parabolin by Alphapharma , the real one....3 amps a week and found it superior to Tren acetate . I also think real tren hex is very hard to find.....

People rave about this and it's cost is over double that of e or a, but how can it be so great if it's only the half life that is different?

Tren Ace will forever be king.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

It's only $20 more expensive then tren ace from my source. I would be interested in using it if it has less sides then ace. A lot of the older generation bodybuikders that I have talked to prefer Hex. Decisions decisions...

From the BP spike I get on Ace, I think its the only one I'll be able to take. Ace is great because when I can't take the sides anymore I stop and 3 days later I'm good. I'm sure Hex is great, but Ace is the ultimate body recomp for me. I wouldn't want to risk a long ester tren.

i have ran parabolin by Alphapharma , e rethal one....3 amps a week and found it superior to Tren acetate . I also think real tren hex is very hard to find.....

The French have philosophical sayings such as "Reality is Uncertainty." You indeed have had "real" Parabolan, since it was made in France and was discontinued a while ago.

Alpha Pharma, on the other hand, has an "interesting" mutation of a company going on there.

Really the more hormone per mg the stronger it's gonna be. Which is why everyone finds ace stronger. I wanna try tren base and inject that 3 times a day.

I just ran tren e. Never again. Only running short esters

Really the more hormone per mg the stronger it's gonna be. Which is why everyone finds ace stronger. I wanna try tren base and inject that 3 times a day.

I just ran tren e. Never again. Only running short esters

who is everyone? I doubt many have used real hex.

The ester of HEX is longer than ace but shorter than enanthate. It is the only different among them. Because of long half life you can use it EOD, it has good effect if you stack with NPP or TP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131