YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex/ Parabolan experience feedback? Tren favorite?

F350

Registered
Newbies
Im an experienced AAS user going on 15+ years. I have never tried tren Hex but am considering it in my next round. I was wondering if anyone that has used it could lmk what you think of it? How would you rate it compared to Tren E/ Tren A? Im dieting for a show and was thinking less inj further out sounds nice (about 3x wk) and switching to A as I get closer. Is it worth the money? Can you tell any difference using it versus the other two?

Side question: anyone tried Tren Base? just curious.

Thanks for your feedback. Very much appreciated.

Tren base gave me chest pain. Tren base takes effect immediately you feel hot and get tren cough. On the biggest dose I had to stop pushing the plunger to cough. It did not give me energy like a preworkout just made me feel psycho. Fat cutting was better on ace and enenthate. No matter how many times you jacked off you will be ready to go again after pushing tren base.

Tren base gave me chest pain. Tren base takes effect immediately you feel hot and get tren cough. On the biggest dose I had to stop pushing the plunger to cough. It did not give me energy like a preworkout just made me feel psycho. Fat cutting was better on ace and enenthate. No matter how many times you jacked off you will be ready to go again after pushing tren base.
thanks for your feedback. Gotta love Progestins for the sex recovery capabilities!!

I was curious about the base but was not really going to consider it as i figured it would likely have the sharpest sides out of the bunch.

Tren E, Tren A, Para in that order for me. Much more dramatic appearance from the tren’s then the para. yes more dramatic sides from the trens then para, but well worth it to me. Para is great, just slower to see the effects, 1/2 life is 12 days. I also would need to push 3cc of para as opposed to 1.5 of tren E. Needed more carbs on tren E. strength is great on all 3. never noticed any aggression increase on any of them.

Finishing up my hex cycle. 2 vials at 100mg wk with a couple 150mg weeks in the middle. Started with Tren A for 3 weeks. Put on some good size now and dropping fat. Got a slight cough and snoring is horrible. Bloat too. Ready to clean out. Did Tren E for a whole summer 3 years ago. I don't recommend that.

From my personal experience I got the same results from hex as I did with ace.....the only difference for me was just fewer injections. I cycled enth once....didn't care for it. I had to make some dosing adjustments and because of the longer ester sides would take a little longer to subside. I personally like ace the best for the main reason that you can adjust dosing according and you don't have to wait so long for them to take affect.

I LOVE parabolan !!

Less sides for me and no cough
how much did you use if you don't mind me asking? I want to be as safe as possible while using tren Hex and not do anything stupid. That being said Im not really sure how the dosing works compared to say like acetate? I want to use the least amounf possible to yield optimal results while reducing the risk of unwated sides. I was thinking of playing with it to find the magic number but I was going to start at 75mg 3x wk totaling 225mg/wk.

thanks alot for everyones feedback.

how much did you use if you don't mind me asking? I want to be as safe as possible while using tren Hex and not do anything stupid. That being said Im not really sure how the dosing works compared to say like acetate? I want to use the least amounf possible to yield optimal results while reducing the risk of unwated sides. I was thinking of playing with it to find the magic number but I was going to start at 75mg 3x wk totaling 225mg/wk.

thanks alot for everyones feedback.

I used :

100 mg ew x 4 weeks
150 mg ew x 4 weeks
200 mg ew x 4 weeks

No need for more i had all the benefits with very few sides
I used to use 400-600 mg ace per week but i much prefer the hex

I run it with trt test , 400 mg primo and 30 mg var ed

For guys that like Para...are the sides terrible like the others?
Last time I did tren was 6yrs ago at 140/wk of Tren E and couldn't sleep to save my life...never used Para though

Tren hex is my favorite, though enanthate is just fine. I find I don't get optimal response for enanthate esters, regardless of the hormones. I do not like Ace.

I used real Parabolan and don't see any significant difference with a quality hex...though we are taking maybe 1990-1991 and my memory isn't 100%.

I used real Parabolan and don't see any significant difference with a quality hex...though we are taking maybe 1990-1991 and my memory isn't 100%.
I think thats the real issue with Para. Finding true quality genuine tren hex thats made properly with actual Para raws, which are very sparse.

I very much appreciate everyones feedback! thank you very much. I will post up with my experience in a few weeks to update how I feel on it.

Tren e 200mg got me fucking Strong i was om for 5 Weeks. IT just builds in the body ø. Takes to Long to get out off the body

Parabolan 600mg pr week for 6 Weeks i was sweating so fucking much everytime i eat carbs...

Tren a. Very fast out off the body sweating slot
Sleep is very bad

Tren is the greates drug ever i chance the body so much

Personally I liked Ace the best. Although I hated the ED injections.

I ran low dose tren hex last spring / summer with my trt 150mgs. Diet on point. I really liked it. Great results.

Forgot to add, running it again in a couple months, Same thing, From a sponsor on here. No sides, good results but im only 5'10 190lbs at 9-10% BF Less then 100 grams carbs. One day per week re feed. Im not nearly an expert but it works for me 51 yrs old

No difference for me between tren ace and parabolan.
Maybe i had no real parabolan

Remember there is no magic ester. The hype over Tren Hex is unfounded. The Hex ester is a bit shorter than enanthate. So its similar.
I did plenty of old Parabolin in the 80s from Dan Duchaine. Use anwhere between 225mg-600mg wk depending on how you dose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws