over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex/Parabolan

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's your sweet spot with this compound? I haven't ran it in maybe 4 years now but will be running some soon. I was thinking starting off at 150 mg/wk. This form of tren seems to have less sides than ace/enth as well which is why it's more appealing

I really like Tren Hex also. I usually keep it around 300mg/week, but 150mg/week would be a good starting point. Seems like less is more, at least with me.

paddington

I don't need to go higher than 225mg per week, very minimal sides, if I go to three, I get hot as a flame and my bp goes up

Liked it a lot! 3 amps (228mg) of parabolan with 3 amps of sustanon were considered heavy hardcore cycle. Most guys, big guys I knew never used more than 2amps/week, thats only 152mg. But again - the stuff were more potent back then

Most of the tren hex / parabolan, i had tested was tren e low dosed, however i got hold of some real tren hex and i know people say tren is tren, but honestly i really like it, like TR said 2 amps per week was good 76mg per amp, i found aggression was strong on this and body recomp was good and muscle fullness was great....which i dont get from tren A

. Its been ages since i run it but at the time as i got hold of some real stuff i made sure to stock up, so my next cycle im looking to run 3 amps of it a week with 3 amps of test p and 3 amps of npp. Should be good.

Most of the tren hex / parabolan, i had tested was tren e low dosed, however i got hold of some real tren hex and i know people say tren is tren, but honestly i really like it, like TR said 2 amps per week was good 76mg per amp, i found aggression was strong on this and body recomp was good and muscle fullness was great....which i dont get from tren A

. Its been ages since i run it but at the time as i got hold of some real stuff i made sure to stock up, so my next cycle im looking to run 3 amps of it a week with 3 amps of test p and 3 amps of npp. Should be good.

I used to order jugs of paraboliin back in the day from alinship, it would last forever.

That's an incorrect response, the hex ester is better for human absorption and assimilation..... Tren is tren but the ester makes a difference for real

That's an incorrect response, the hex ester is better for human absorption and assimilation..... Tren is tren but the ester makes a difference for real
I've heard the same from a chemist.

I've heard the same from a chemist.

i actually read somewhere that the hex ester is moderately kidney toxic. the ester itself. not the tren.
but dont quote me on that

Hex is nearly identical to enanthate. I chalk perceived differences between both long esters of Tren to broscience and placebo. I have seen idiots say Para performed different to hex without knowing they are the same thing. Now, the difference between a fast acting ace ester and hex/enanthate can be real due to blood serum clearence time, etc. There is just no logical pharmacological reason Tren Hex or Tren E should have any major differences in effects when they are damn near the same ester, yet this debate will go on forever because "good bros" can feel the differences. LOL. Whatever. The real difference is a lot of the older legit para/hex was just plain better quality gear. Its rare as shit now anyway. But saying its due to the ester is silly when the esters are so similar.

Last edited:

Agreed the hex ester feels more "human friendly" , basically less sides IMO and it still hits like any other ester of tren

Agreed the hex ester feels more "human friendly" , basically less sides IMO and it still hits like any other ester of tren

How? Cyp is 8 carbon atoms. Hex is 8 carbon as well. The active hormone load per ml (minus ester weight) is essentially the same. How do you think that makes a difference in terms of the hormones attributes in the body? Do you think there is a difference in how the body responds between test cyp and test enanthate? Seriously? Are you guys retards? Most of you clearly barely have a grasp on how any of this works yet use steroids and give flawed advice. It's quite shocking.

Last edited:
How? Cyp is 8 carbon atoms. Hex is 8 carbon as well. The active hormone load per ml (minus ester weight) is essentially the same. How do you think that makes a difference in terms of the hormones attributes in the body? Do you think there is a difference in how the body responds between test cyp and test enanthate? Seriously? Are you guys retards? Most of you clearly barely have a grasp on how any of this works yet use steroids and give flawed advice. It's quite shocking.

sshhh let them believe their broscience placebo shit

people are retarded when it comes to this

just like the guys claming test prop gives more stable blood levels and less side effects than test E when they inject prop every day or every other day but E only once a week lol
BIG SURPRISE your test levels are obviously all over the place if you inject something with a 5 day half life once a week

same for tren
oh no tren E is so shit gives me bad side effects blabla
no shit injecting 400mg once a week gives you sides? :banghead:

There is literature that specifically says Parabolan was developed for human use(Negma), and ace is for veterinary use. I personally felt the para to work as well as ace and had less sides.

I dont think saying Para has less sides than ace is misinformation considering ace seems to have the highest amount of sides out of any drug. The hex ester is smooth, this is the second time I have ran it in 4 years. There are very little sides with this stuff(no insomnia, no dark urine, only mild aggression). Both compounds are awesome and I'm not on here trying to mislead, but feel the hex has less sides and works as well as ace. That is a PERSONAL opinion, not an attempt to spread misinformation at all......

There is literature that specifically says Parabolan was developed for human use(Negma), and ace is for veterinary use. I personally felt the para to work as well as ace and had less sides.

I dont think saying Para has less sides than ace is misinformation considering ace seems to have the highest amount of sides out of any drug. The hex ester is smooth, this is the second time I have ran it in 4 years. There are very little sides with this stuff(no insomnia, no dark urine, only mild aggression). Both compounds are awesome and I'm not on here trying to mislead, but feel the hex has less sides and works as well as ace. That is a PERSONAL opinion, not an attempt to spread misinformation at all......

Ok now you're comparing a pharma preparation for human use to something else. Still has nothing to do with the ester. I'm sure pharma human grade test cyp is better than UGL test cyp. So ya I'm pretty sure the tren hex aka para branded under Negma was amazing. They chose a hex ester, because like cyp, it's better suited for human use with less frequent administration. But it wasn't chosen because 8 carbon atoms versus 7 on the ester magically changes the properties of the base compound. There is nothing magical about a hex ester guys, I'm not sure why so many want to believe there is. Thinking that requires a fundamental lack of understanding on how esters work and influence the drug they're attached to.

Last edited:
[lang=da]not a fan of tren hex.. but i think alot of people get tren e insted of tren hex.

trex hex powder cost a lot
for me tren all the way[/lang]

I think with the right source it could be real, but yeah it is a very rare compound

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws