over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex(Parabolan)

Ironman 580

Registered
Newbies
Besides half life what is the difference between tren hex and tren e? It’s much more expensive so I’m wondering ? Any Advantages Or disadvantages? I have some Balkan on hand

Well you going to get hit the search bottom reply lmao

Cost of manufacturing I assume. Ace almost double price of ethanate

Why is the the Parabolan much more expensive?

Apparently, hex is a rare ester but is coveted because it's what was in Parabolan (as stated). I've gone down this rabbit hole and like others it's just tren with a different ester. I would stick to acetate or enanthate based on your preference.

There is no magic ester. I stated this decades ago. Way over-hyped.

I apreciate the reply’s and I understand but what I’m askin is why would one choose para over tren e or vice Versa?

Less frequent pinning...
Para/Hex seems to hit me HARDER at a lower dose once it builds up...3-4weeks in

I noticed less cardio sides than with the ace, and less water than with enan. May be the best choice of the 3 for athletes due to these qualities.

This is from Steroid.com

(Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate represents the dominant large ester based Trenbolone compound on the market. It was first released by the France based Negma Laboratories in the late 1960’s under the trade name Parabolan. This represents the first and only Trenbolone hormone to ever exist in human grade form. Parabolan was prescribed for many years in cases of malnutrition, which will make a lot of sense as we dive into the compound. It was also prescribed to treat osteoporosis in some cases, as well as in the treatment of cachexia. However, in 1997 Negma would pull Parabolan from the market. As the first human grade pharmaceutical Trenbolone compound, it was also the last.

Parabolan is very similar to the more popular Trenbolone Acetate (Fina) compound. The only difference is the ester attached, as Parabolan will provide a much slower release of Trenbolone requiring fewer injections. The functional traits and characteristics of the Trenbolone hormone do not change based on the attached ester.

because the hex ester itself is much more expensive than enanthate and acetate
^^^that's it brother

Apparently, hex is a rare ester.....
^^^just have to know where to look ;)

-TREN BASE
-TREN ACE
-TREN HEX "Parabolan"
-TREN E
-TRIPLE TREN (ACE/HEX/ENAN)
&
ORAL TREN 500mcg (METHYLTRIENOLONE/METRIBOLONE)

If you want tren hex, just mix ace and enanthate. I mean, that's what most labs do :ROFLMAO:

... Sorry, that's not a hit on any of our sponsors...

If you want tren hex, just mix ace and enanthate. I mean, that's what most labs do :ROFLMAO:

... Sorry, that's not a hit on any of our sponsors...

^^^i know you'r not saying this about us ..and it was a joke ..well "kind of" lol

..BUT since i posted above ..& you gave me an "opening" ..i'll say something about it

ANYONE is welcome to send ANY of our products to "buck1973" or "racepicks" @AnaSci for testing
everything is what it's supposed to be, high-quality & dosed to the label
^^^these tests come from RANDOM purchases ..that are 100% BLIND to the sponsor & HPLC analyzed by a neutral 3rd party (Janoshik)
(..even Janoshik does not know who or what he is testing ..he just receives a "numbered" sample)
..IMHO; NO OTHER TESTING IS LIKE IT

DIRECT;348227 said:
HELLO, FRIENDS!
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE MORE TESTS OF OUR PRODUCTS??
REGARDS.
www.racetropin.com

^^^i pulled this post from AnaSci "Next Round of Testing" thread

..we make open invitations/challenges to test our products all the time

not trying to hijack the thread
..just letting you guys know where to find TREN HEX & also spread awareness of the AnaSci testing

Hello friends, I want to rehash an old question for the millionth time. Who here used the Negma Parabolan and can compare it to the Hex available now? Who thinks nothing today comes close to Negma Parabolan? Certain products are so mythical and this has to be at the #1 spot.

Hello friends, I want to rehash an old question for the millionth time. Who here used the Negma Parabolan and can compare it to the Hex available now? Who thinks nothing today comes close to Negma Parabolan? Certain products are so mythical and this has to be at the #1 spot.

Yep negma parabolan, syntex drol and ciba dboll the mythical beasts !!

Less frequent pinning...
Para/Hex seems to hit me HARDER at a lower dose once it builds up...3-4weeks in

Somewhat similar to Tren E, so if its your first go Tren Hex is not the way to go. Ace for first time to see sides and Hex is longer than Enan if I remember correctly

Any Reps or Sponsors in this thread, PM someone if you want to offer something. Let's not turn this thread into an advertisement for board Sponsors.

I would disagree with the majority..I started serious training juicing around 1991. And I dont care what anyone says..if u never used the original French Para u have no idea. Not being disparaging to anyone but 3 amps a week blows away ANY tren I ever used since..period. Shit was so potent it was scary. No idea why.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131