over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex(Parabolan)

I agree with mentzer. The real thing from negma back in the day was incredible and none of the new product can even compare even if you crank the dosage way up you won't get it. I have tried the new hex, enanthate, and ace but they have never measured up to the transformation. It's not the whole grail it used to be so just enjoy some ace instead

I used hex when I can get it. I hate ace. I liked Parabolan in 1989.

Most people are probably correct about the esters being similar on paper, but my body in general doesn't like enanthate.
I read some paper years back about variations in ester salt metabolism, but can't seem to find it...

76 mg Parabolan amps were the most sought after steroid in the 90's. I can't remember they may have been 2 ml. Bottom line this compound is no longer hard to acquire but works well.

Yep negma parabolan, syntex drol and ciba dboll the mythical beasts !!
Was ciba the dbol made in west Germany? Small bottle with foam - tiny small, blue powdery tabs? 5mg.

I remember brewing my own fina around the time SSB started up. Don’t know why everything seemed much more potent back then. - or my tolerance is too high. Lol yeah I never used negma para back then but remember guys in the gym talking about it.

I remember brewing my own fina around the time SSB started up. Don’t know why everything seemed much more potent back then. - or my tolerance is too high. Lol yeah I never used negma para back then but remember guys in the gym talking about it.
Negma parabolan was made in arachis oil with ethyl alcohol... Body inflammation in a bottle..... Better to stay away from.that shit... Ofc it was strong... You felt.like shit on this.

Everything in arachis oil is incredibly bad for our body... Even Sustanon...

Hex nowadays overpriced over tren ace and doesn’t give any better benefits I haven’t used it have heard less sides but if you get no sides on ace stick with it

Besides half life what is the difference between tren hex and tren e? It’s much more expensive so I’m wondering ? Any Advantages Or disadvantages? I have some Balkan on hand
Tren hexa was the best i ever used , i remember using 3 ml week and crazy results . if we get real Tren Hex i prefer always but tren E is the best relation price / results

Hex nowadays overpriced over tren ace and doesn’t give any better benefits I haven’t used it have heard less sides but if you get no sides on ace stick with it
I get less sides from tren hex and also don’t get that libido spike I get from ace. That’s the case right now anyways. Starting to think it’s bunk. Good thing about any short ester is that you can find out what’s going on fairly quickly. I’m like 3-4 weeks in and stuck in limbo here.

Esters are not present when the hormone interacts with the receptor, therefore they make no difference at that point.

I would disagree with the majority..I started serious training juicing around 1991. And I dont care what anyone says..if u never used the original French Para u have no idea. Not being disparaging to anyone but 3 amps a week blows away ANY tren I ever used since..period. Shit was so potent it was scary. No idea why.
This is just because it was the first time you used tren, it has a very simple structure, tren is tren.

edit: Also, you can't make a version of tren that is "better or worse," molecular chemistry doesn't work this way, you either make tren, your fail to make tren.

I get less sides from tren hex and also don’t get that libido spike I get from ace. That’s the case right now anyways. Starting to think it’s bunk. Good thing about any short ester is that you can find out what’s going on fairly quickly. I’m like 3-4 weeks in and stuck in limbo here.

If it is real hex this is normal. It takes about a month to to start to kick and then the results are slow and steady. Nothing like Ace.

This is just because it was the first time you used tren, it has a very simple structure, tren is tren.

edit: Also, you can't make a version of tren that is "better or worse," molecular chemistry doesn't work this way, you either make tren, your fail to make
If it is real hex this is normal. It takes about a month to to start to kick and then the results are slow and steady. Nothing like Ace.
Yeah you’re right. I’ve used hex many times. One time back in 05 it was so good that it made me use it a few times since then. I do believe it took a long time to see any body changes. Maybe even 6 weeks. Just figured the libido spike woukd hit by now. Also night sweats. I’ll give it another 2 weeks but this could just be trash.

The most important is the quality tren you get not the ester , tren hexa is so expensive and probably dont worth it . Tren ace is cheap and if is good you see in days . Now alot people using Tren E because less sides and is even cheaper because is 200mg per ml

edit: Also, you can't make a version of tren that is "better or worse," molecular chemistry doesn't work this way, you either make tren, your fail to make tren.
It was not the first time I used Tren..so no. Pellets were first.

You make your own ? but today you have alot of good ones alredy made
My sister's boyfriend made it..sold it at the hardcore gym in my town that's long gone. He was a big dude. Pellet tren and test amps from Mexico..thats all that around for a bit in 1992 or so. Strong as hell. Parabolan was still better.

Besides half life what is the difference between tren hex and tren e? It’s much more expensive so I’m wondering ? Any Advantages Or disadvantages? I have some Balkan on hand
There is more 2 it than Tren is Tren. This one was designed for human use and Balkans used to be really good before. You dont need more than 2 amps a week and stacks well with Test, Primo, or EQ etc..
it will stay in your system longer so ramp up slowly to see how you react.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws