over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren hex /test e/dbol

greaser

Registered
Jumping in to my next cycle I've never used tren so help me out guys I was thinking
500 test a week 1-13
300 tren a week 1-12
30-40 mg dbol Ed week1-5
Now as for adex it didn't work well for me my last cycle so im still thinking it was a bunk supplier but other than that if can this cycle be at a lower dose just to start off or is this looking fine

I like the cycle besides the dbol... I don't see a need for a kickstart with the ace ester, then again, You may be using it for other reasons? I'm just not a fan of water weight...

Edit: Are you going to run hex and e or ace? You have two different cycles posted... If you're going with the test e and tren hex then the dbol would make more sense... If it's your first time with tren and it's the hex ester, 200mg a week will do you good bro! I notice with tren hex and e the sides get pretty bad over 200mg a week... On the other hand I can use a fair amount of tren ace without a problem. It's just nice to avoid problems with long ester trens because they linger for weeks! You could always give it 3 weeks at 200 and bump it to 300 if all is going well. Enjoy your cycle bro!

Last edited:
Thanx

I like the cycle besides the dbol... I don't see a need for a kickstart with the ace ester, then again, You may be using it for other reasons? I'm just not a fan of water weight...

Edit: Are you going to run hex and e or ace? You have two different cycles posted... If you're going with the test e and tren hex then the dbol would make more sense... If it's your first time with tren and it's the hex ester, 200mg a week will do you good bro! I notice with tren hex and e the sides get pretty bad over 200mg a week... On the other hand I can use a fair amount of tren ace without a problem. It's just nice to avoid problems with long ester trens because they linger for weeks! You could always give it 3 weeks at 200 and bump it to 300 if all is going well. Enjoy your cycle bro!

(Yeah not using any ace on this one )
Only Test E & Tren Hex thanks for the advice on the hex so if the hex goes down to 200 mgs a week should I lower the Test E as well

Don't use the Tren

Send it to me I ''Love" tren. Just kidding a little!

I'm on Tren Ace, Test E, mast prop, and dbol now. I like it.

(Yeah not using any ace on this one )
Only Test E & Tren Hex thanks for the advice on the hex so if the hex goes down to 200 mgs a week should I lower the Test E as well

It really just depends on the person bro... I can run test at 250 and tren at 200 and be just fine. I personally don't like test so I keep it as low as posible. You'll be impressed with tren at that does, Just give it about 3 weeks.

Ok that sounds fine I'm down with that test gave me problems on my last cycle but as far as pinning should it be twice a week or once a week cause I heard when running tren your body levels are bouncing around like crazy so should I be pinning 100mgs of tren e3d and let's say 150 mgs of test e3d's as well or just one pin a week ? I know this might sound stupid but I've just never messed with tren and this is the only place I trust for info

Ok that sounds fine I'm down with that test gave me problems on my last cycle but as far as pinning should it be twice a week or once a week cause I heard when running tren your body levels are bouncing around like crazy so should I be pinning 100mgs of tren e3d and let's say 150 mgs of test e3d's as well or just one pin a week ? I know this might sound stupid but I've just never messed with tren and this is the only place I trust for info

Tren hex is a long ester tren, I actually researched it quite a bit about 5 years about... Most believe tren e is the longest ester tren but the truth is hex is a longer ester than E. I've ran hex probably 6 times, Except for once, I've always shot it once a week... I've never seen a difference. I will look of the article that compairs Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate to Enanthate amd post it for you if I can still find it.

Tren hex is a long ester tren, I actually researched it quite a bit about 5 years about... Most believe tren e is the longest ester tren but the truth is hex is a longer ester than E. I've ran hex probably 6 times, Except for once, I've always shot it once a week... I've never seen a difference. I will look of the article that compairs Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate to Enanthate amd post it for you if I can still find it.

Thanx I new I can depend on my PM bros

what would be best AI to run for the tren hex/ test e cycle?

adex? aromasin?

That's exactly what I took my last cycle except I used tren e and I loved it. I gained25 pounds.

what would be best AI to run for the tren hex/ test e cycle?

adex? aromasin?

I would use aromasin @12.5mg a day... You can always go up to 25mg a day if needed. Caber twice a week is alway a good idea with tren too.

i really want to run

500mg test 1-15weeks possibly extend to 20 weeks
200mg tren-e 1-8/10 weeks
20-40mg winny or inj weeks 12-16
12.5-25mg aromasin each day

hcg starting 2 weeks before last test e shot then run it 2 weeks after last shot of test e before starting clomid/nolv

Q&a

Is it normal while on hex to feel really dehidrated

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear