over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex vs Tren E or A

Most will say you should not be able to tell the difference between tren hex and tren e, both are longer esters with a half life around 14 days iirc.

Ace is much faster, think of it as the test prop of trenbolone.

Personally I have always wanted to try tren hex, it interests me because it is what the bodybuilders from in the 1970s had access to for tren, in the form of the short lived french drug parabolan.

Thank you for the reply I heard there's no difference just shorter ester than enanthate and longer than acetate I was just wondering if anybody has run it and felt like it was different

Been cruising on 200mg hex 2 weeks now 100mg hex a week. Notice better effects but could be down the the lab change.

Most will say you should not be able to tell the difference between tren hex and tren e, both are longer esters with a half life around 14 days iirc.

Ace is much faster, think of it as the test prop of trenbolone.

Personally I have always wanted to try tren hex, it interests me because it is what the bodybuilders from in the 1970s had access to for tren, in the form of the short lived french drug parabolan.

Tren hex doesn't have the same half life as enanthate!

With hex .. I Have always pinned twice a week min,,,prefer three times.. would be interested about what the half life is. iv heard different numbers over the years..

I have heard the difference in half life is comparable to cypionate vs. enanthate. We can not tell the difference.

the half life is a few days shorter than enanthate.. i actually was talkin to this guy today at the gym whos on tren hex and he said it gives him far better strength and size gains than tren ace or tren e.. hes runnin tren hex w/ primo and says he loves it!

Maybe the old parabolan story legends are true and it is stronger. All I know is at 100mg a week im still making progress

everybody reacts to the esters differently.

rule of thumb tho is if it is your first run with tren...go with the ace as you can hop off if the sides are too rough.

for me my favorite is the ace version as it changes my body comp dramatically.

i have done enanthate and hex...sides are a bit worse but i don't get the same strength gains n hardness from either of these esters.

but then again, i dont like test e either...always responded better to prop.

experiment for yourself and stick to what works best for you.

Ran qv parabolan at 160 mg a week....results were phenomenal. Best cycle I've ever had to this day.

Shit you guys not. I know iv gone from contest dieting to normal eating but on 100mg tren hex I'm bigger n stronger than 600mg tren e. My tren e must have been massively under dosed

Shit you guys not. I know iv gone from contest dieting to normal eating but on 100mg tren hex I'm bigger n stronger than 600mg tren e. My tren e must have been massively under dosed

Well next time jump on 600 of whatever tren hex your using and your be gtg. Don't forget the gh;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This makes me want to try it even more thanks for the advise

I thought it was more than one ester? Like the Sust of tren? It's 1ester?

I'm running 300mg tren hex from Mao (sponsor here) ew. I've only ran tren a in the past.

Hex is working good, I like it, just not the cost. I'm almost out and will be switching to tren enan. I'll know for sure which I like the best.

im a tren ace man myself, always wondered how much tren hex ,was really just tren enathate, pretty large price difference there and comparing to human grade parabolon back then, im sure it was good when compared to some ugls today, its probably just the same theory of testosterone esters that I agree with, test is test, well probably tren is tren, regardless of esters, just some better quality then others

I still feel that I get the best reaction from Tren Ace. Ive run Hex & Ent may times and cant notice any discernible difference between the two.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear