over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Hex

moodster2629

Newbies
Hi,

I wonder if you guys can help me out, I'm at the end of my second week of tren hex everything so far is going fine, I have also got 4x 2500 hcg and 50mg tabs of clomid for my recovery cycle, the reason for my post is that I have been told to take my hcg and clomid about 10 days after i take my last injection, which was fine at first but I have also been told to take the hcg during the cycle and the clomid after, so im really confused as to when to take the hcg and the clomid. I know the tren hex has a 5-7 day half life, therefore i think 10 days would be about right but what do you guys think?.Any help is appreciated.

I have always liked the idea of taking hcg during a cycle to keep my own test going (every 3 days). Continue doing this until what ever you are taking is out of your system, so Tren Hex is 5-7 day half so I would wait until day 14 after your last inject to start the clomid; Day 1. 300mg ( 2 tabs 3xs a day) Day 2. 100mg (1 tab 2xs a day for 10 days) Day 11. 50mg (1 tab a day)

While you are taking clomid dont take hcg becuase my understanding is it can supress your own test production...? And the point of taking clomid is to get your test going.

I'm the opposite on this. I don't like HCG during cycle. The gear contols your T levels and I don't like the idea of messing around with your endocrine system yo-yo style while on a cycle. I like the idea of hitting HCG in the lasst weeks of the cycle and then doing clomid therapy targeted around the half life of your choice of gear. For what I have researched HCG is not good for PCT.

use hcg during cycle. don't combine clomid with hcg. this is why: LH stimulates testes to produce test. on cycle you stop producing LH and testes stop producing test. this causes the testes to atrophy and worse, become desensitized to LH. after being shut down for a cycle your LH production will recover somewhat quickly but the desensitized leydig cells of the testes take much longer to "re sensitize" and produce a normal amount of test EVEN WITH RECOVERED LH LEVELS. thats a bad thing. hcg mimics LH. if you use hcg during cycle you can avoid all of that. only a small bi weekly dose is needed to prevent this... you shouldn't take clomid with hcg for the same reason you don't take it with aas. clomid doesn't work if the hypothalamus is shutdown by a high androgen/estrogen level. hcg will shut it down by increasing test and estrogen.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear