over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren hot to take Bromocriptine, Cabergoline

the123man

Registered
what the best way to use Cabergoline and the best way to run Bromocriptine

I don't want to be rude, but a simple search would answer this 10x over.

Agreed but I'll spoon feed the answer anyway:
Forget bromo. Caber in RC caps or pharma tabs only [no liquid]. .5mg twice a week, adjust as needed

if you didnt want to be rude , posting the info would had taken same amount off time bro , btw the search doesnt seam to work for me

im about to order human grade , thanks for the info buddy , if so chep may stock up on it

if you didnt want to be rude , posting the info would had taken same amount off time bro , btw the search doesnt seam to work for me

im about to order human grade , thanks for the info buddy , if so chep may stock up on it

You May find you don't even need it. I stopped it a while ago and have been fine on 70mg tren daily

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah it takes the same amount of time, but if every single person is too lazy to use the search button to look up such simple things the thread would be flooded out of control. I'm just trying to get people to use the search option more often instead of letting other people do the work for them. Is that so hard to understand?

You May find you don't even need it. I stopped it a while ago and have been fine on 70mg tren daily

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'll concur that on tren [with low test ;)] I don't need caber per se to keep sexual functionality as I do with Deca. Then again some people just like using caber :D

Yeah it takes the same amount of time, but if every single person is too lazy to use the search button to look up such simple things the thread would be flooded out of control. I'm just trying to get people to use the search option more often instead of letting other people do the work for them. Is that so hard to understand?

in that case your welcome to report any of my posts , then some one with the authorises can take action , your not a mod so pleases stop acting like one (Is that so hard to understand)

please leave me alone mate ,

re caber , im not worried about sex drive , its just the gyno issue im scared of .
thanks for your help guys

Last edited:
Have you considered prami?
I have run caber, but now use prami because I get other benefits from it as well as gyno prevention.
I'm with saps on the low test thing too.... I don't feel any gyno-ish symptoms at all when my test is at HRT levels, currently using 100mg per week along with 50mg tren daily and 100mg masteron weekly. Libido is very strong, and no sensitive nips or other signs of gyno.
I feel very solid mentally, something I never would have said on tren without prami.

in that case your welcome to report any of my posts , then some one with the authorises can take action , your not a mod so pleases stop acting like one (Is that so hard to understand)

re caber , im not worried about sex drive , its just the gyno issue im scared of .
cabargoline is the way to go. Man power's caps are awesome. You will not have ANY gyno while on tren... and if you start to feel slight symptoms, then adjust dose. But it will keep gyno away 100% once you figure your sweet spot. And if your on test too... that shits gonna give you crazy wood all the time, and your gonna want sex like 3x/day, everyday... sometimes more... til the point where your girlfriend cant take it anymore, and you have to fight about sex and how its not frequent enough anymore and how your a ravenous sexual deviant that needs help and.... oh wait, back to the cabargoline.... YES BUY IT!! You will like!

Have it on hand in case. im very gyno prone- test i need an ai at 250, deca very sore nips at 400. tren is one of the few roids i get no signs of gyno at all with no ancilleries. one of the only roids that dont give me acne also, others get gyno on tren very easy at low dose so theres no way to know untill you try it

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic