advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren-- how do you guys deal with this stuff?

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
I finally took the plunge for what was supposed to be the final 6 weeks of my first prep. I'm 17 days in, and screw this stuff.
In the gym, its been magical. The aggression is fun, but the side effects... holy shit.
I'm an absolutely pathetic zombie during the day. The fatigue is unbearable. Constantly tired, anxious, legs feel unbelievably heavy. I move like a damn turtle. I'm just a straight-up pissed off slug all day long.
On top of that, I can't sleep at all. I'm up every 1-2 hours to piss (weird because I just had bloodwork done the day before starting tren and my PSA is zero). I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep/ night. How is this even good for my physical look???
I like to think I'm pretty mentally strong and very disciplined. I have no problem "embracing the suck" with pretty much anything in life. Maybe I'm just a shitty responder or an absolute pussy, but this stuff blows. I can't believe you guys deal with this for so long.
Suffice to say, I'm done with it. I made it 17 days @ 200mg/week and I'm tapping out before my wife ends up divorcing me.
Side note: I have been on 0.25mg caber E3D since starting.

I use to love Tren when I was younger but as I got older I can't handle the sides. I tried adjusting my Test and Tren dose but I said screw it and won't touch it anymore.

How much tren are we talking about? People usually make the mistake to start very high with it, which in my eyes is stupid. Tren is super effective at low doses and barely dont give any sides effects with that. So I always start with just a 100mg the first 2 weeks and slowly increase it week by week. Even at 100mg/w you can feel its magic, it's nutrition partitioning effect, the energy in training and yet you can at least in the beginning still get some sleep and feel good.

How much tren are we talking about? People usually make the mistake to start very high with it, which in my eyes is stupid. Tren is super effective at low doses and barely dont give any sides effects with that. So I always start with just a 100mg the first 2 weeks and slowly increase it week by week. Even at 100mg/w you can feel its magic, it's nutrition partitioning effect, the energy in training and yet you can at least in the beginning still get some sleep and feel good.
He stated he is using only 200mg/week. I can’t use tren anymore either. Horrible insomnia and high heart rate and bp for me

All of these sides you mentioned are also the feelings you experience as you get close to contest shape.
True, but I'm not in that major calorie deficit phase quite yet. Calories are limited but not enough to make me completely miserable yet.
This was like a lightswitch went off about 4 days after starting the tren.

I finally took the plunge for what was supposed to be the final 6 weeks of my first prep. I'm 17 days in, and screw this stuff.
In the gym, its been magical. The aggression is fun, but the side effects... holy shit.
I'm an absolutely pathetic zombie during the day. The fatigue is unbearable. Constantly tired, anxious, legs feel unbelievably heavy. I move like a damn turtle. I'm just a straight-up pissed off slug all day long.
On top of that, I can't sleep at all. I'm up every 1-2 hours to piss (weird because I just had bloodwork done the day before starting tren and my PSA is zero). I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep/ night. How is this even good for my physical look???
I like to think I'm pretty mentally strong and very disciplined. I have no problem "embracing the suck" with pretty much anything in life. Maybe I'm just a shitty responder or an absolute pussy, but this stuff blows. I can't believe you guys deal with this for so long.
Suffice to say, I'm done with it. I made it 17 days @ 200mg/week and I'm tapping out before my wife ends up divorcing me.
Tren is not for everyone. But my suggestion to you is cut the dosage in half (90 mgs per week total—30 mgs with an insulin pin on MWF) and give your body some time to adjust to its high androgenicity. For a first time user it will take a while for the body to adjust to this hormone. The longer you use tren, the more you will adjust—up to a point. 200 mgs per week is too much for you. I can only get by with about 120 mgs per week now that I’m older. I don’t get the night sweats or real bad insomnia on this dosage. When I was younger and competing I’d use 200-400mgs of Tren per week and suffer through the side effects. Stay on the cabergoline twice a week if you plan to give Tren a try at a lower dose.

I don’t experience any sides from Tren other than increased sweating and insomnia. I’ve never had to deal with mood increased aggression on any AAS, not even Drol, and haven’t had any anxiety isssues. I guess that’s why I love Tren. Even at my highest which was 600mgs per week I didn’t experience any of those negative side effects. Just go to show how individual our responses are to these drugs

One of the most important thing in bodybuilding- find compound you fell best on it and then stick to it- this will be your bread and butter. For me it is primo npp var and turinabol. Rest may not exist. There is no point taking stuff which is against you.

I do 50-100mg mon, wed, fri along with a dose of 500iu hCG. Love the stuff! Makes me feel like I could chew nails.

I use to love Tren when I was younger but as I got older I can't handle the sides. I tried adjusting my Test and Tren dose but I said screw it and won't touch it anymore.
Same here, back in the day went as high as 700/wk (Tren-A) and then over the years spent a lot of time with adjusting doses down to as low as 80/wk (Tren-E) and the sides were still more than it was worth. For whatever reason Tren is that one compound where the sides just intensified over time no matter how low I went with dosing which includes new sides popping up over time. Loved it but I don't touch it anymore either.

Tren is not for everyone. But my suggestion to you is cut the dosage in half (90 mgs per week total—30 mgs with an insulin pin on MWF) and give your body some time to adjust to its high androgenicity. For a first time user it will take a while for the body to adjust to this hormone. The longer you use tren, the more you will adjust—up to a point. 200 mgs per week is too much for you. I can only get by with about 120 mgs per week now that I’m older. I don’t get the night sweats or real bad insomnia on this dosage. When I was younger and competing I’d use 200-400mgs of Tren per week and suffer through the side effects. Stay on the cabergoline twice a week if you plan to give Tren a try at a lower dose.
Sound advice, even Palumbo talks about how little they used back in the day for shows. I agree, start below 200/wk and go up from there in incremental jumps if need be. For me Tren is king when it comes to potency per mg and I spent more time adjusting doses with Tren than any other compound to try and find that magic number where I got the look I wanted while being able to handle the sides day to day.

Screen name checks out 😂
Yup, just finished 3 months of TCyp/Tren/Winstrol. But as of June1, swapping out the tren for primo 500mg/wk until Aug 31, and dropped the Winstrol and switched to Anavar. So TCyp/primo/var for summer.

First try with primo.

I don’t experience any sides from Tren other than increased sweating and insomnia. I’ve never had to deal with mood increased aggression on any AAS, not even Drol, and haven’t had any anxiety isssues. I guess that’s why I love Tren. Even at my highest which was 600mgs per week I didn’t experience any of those negative side effects. Just go to show how individual our responses are to these drugs
same
currently 700 week exogen - no sides except lack of sleep

same
currently 700 week exogen - no sides except lack of sleep
Damn Bro, your body manages Tren well. When I cranked it up to 700/wk I woke up with the bed completely soaked down with about 3-4hrs of sleep per night. On the positive side of things I was burning about 2% of BF off per week at this dose.

I use 20mg/week. Not a typo. 😂

I'm 41, will never compete, and I like being married. It gives me a slight edge as I'm trying to lean out right now, keeps my strength up, and gives me a nice alpha feeling without being an asshole. Plus my health is getting more and more important to me.

If I crank it up any higher, I start getting really impatient and I have no empathy for anyone. Just had to learn my boundaries. I know I'm on the wrong board, I've just been here for a while and like it here. 🤣

I don't use it anymore, none of the 19NOR or orals anymore since my intestines go to hell with them. Never tried the very low doses tho. Makes me curious and wanting to try it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws