advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren-- how do you guys deal with this stuff?

I would cut it out and not use it. It goes to show some people experience leads to nosied effects while others want to destroy and fuck everything that moves.

A little tren goes a long way.. the poison is in the dose. And the dose is very individual.. dont fall for the " mininum effective dose" doctrine bs.. there isn't any.. jf your feeling like crap that is your body telling you something. Listen. And tren just may have wore out it's welcome for your body. It happens. Use something else.. tren can be great but it's widely abuse and used in mgs people have no business using.

This is the most prolific statement in a Tren thread that I've read in all the recent Tren threads on the board, great post Lats!

👌😎(y)

How high did you go with the mast?
I took it as high as 100mg per day then backed it down to 75mg a day (525mg) ... didnt notice any difference and kept it there.. also ran Synthetek Synthetine during that prep along with 50mg Proviron daily....

I'd drop it down to 25mgs EOD which would essentially be 88mgs per week. I know that sounds silly but you should absolutely feel something on 25mgs EOD. I got to the point I was doing 10mgs EOD and pleased. I was past my competing days at that point but if you have other drugs in there I'd start at 25mgs EOD (or 12-13mgs daily) and then slightly titrate up.

I had one of my best looks and placed teh best on literally 5000mgs test, 400mgs EQ, 400mgs Mast, 150mgs tren and that was my highest dose of tren at the end. I started at 15mgs EOD and at the most got to ~40mgs EOD.

For those of you past you competing days don't sleep on that comment of that dude doing 20mgs/week. I got down to 5mgs/day and was pleased. I don't want to derail the thread but after 7 months of nothing (not even trt) to get my wife pregnant I'm literally taking the below and happy how I'm progressing:

100mgs test
50mgs primo
50mgs mast

That's my total WEEKLY dose. I'm going to add in 5-7mgs of tren EOD.

Again, the tail end of this post isn't directed at folks hitting it hard still :)

Bro, guaranteed placebo effect if you're running 200mg/wk and getting those kinds of sides and you aren't deep into contest prep. You read horror stories on the internet and now you've convinced yourself that you're an insomnia ridden maniac.

Whilst that does happen all the time (people creating/worsening sides in their head) you can't talk in absolutes so the statement is wrong for many people. I have used tren so many times over the years and I have a terrible time with it now. I started using it at 10mg per day and would go up 1-2mg per day until I was at around 40-50mg per day and that worked for me many times but I would still struggle and get the odd panic attack. If I inject 100mg in 1 go from the start I will most likely have a panic attack within a few days. This is not me creating these panic attacks because of some horror story I read online. The difference in respond for certain drugs is massive between people. I know guys who can use 200mcg+ clen with no issues at all and you give 40mcg of the same clen to someone else and they are a walking wreck trembling and anxious.

I know loads of people who can't use tren for a variety of reasons. I have tried 100mg per day but I have also used 20mg per day (140mg per week) with fantastic results so acting like 200mg shouldn't do much or give someone bad side effects is way off. I know guys who go mental using 50mg EOD. The last time I used tren a few weeks ago I started at 10mg and I trained and felt great then worked and felt really good and I went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night having a panic attack. I am not putting these panic attacks on it's 100% the compound and from a pathetic 10mg. I carried on with 12mg, 14mg and I felt ok but just on edge all day so I stopped it after less than 1 week because looking better is not worth feeling anxious/off. Within days I felt better and I added in 100mg primo in 1 shot and no issues. Added 50mg winny in 1 tab and no issues. I could inject 500mg test now and most likely have no issues. Tren for me just hits me much differently and I wish it didn't because nothing makes me look better.

I'd drop it down to 25mgs EOD which would essentially be 88mgs per week. I know that sounds silly but you should absolutely feel something on 25mgs EOD. I got to the point I was doing 10mgs EOD and pleased. I was past my competing days at that point but if you have other drugs in there I'd start at 25mgs EOD (or 12-13mgs daily) and then slightly titrate up.

I had one of my best looks and placed teh best on literally 5000mgs test, 400mgs EQ, 400mgs Mast, 150mgs tren and that was my highest dose of tren at the end. I started at 15mgs EOD and at the most got to ~40mgs EOD.

For those of you past you competing days don't sleep on that comment of that dude doing 20mgs/week. I got down to 5mgs/day and was pleased. I don't want to derail the thread but after 7 months of nothing (not even trt) to get my wife pregnant I'm literally taking the below and happy how I'm progressing:

100mgs test
50mgs primo
50mgs mast

That's my total WEEKLY dose. I'm going to add in 5-7mgs of tren EOD.

Again, the tail end of this post isn't directed at folks hitting it hard still :)
That should say 500mgs of test not 5000 lmao

he told me he won a national level show on 150mg per week/50mg 3x per week only
Matt was a solid dude. I remember him saying something similar.

But then really why even try it. Sure I believe some are Hyper responders but in all honesty what can you gain from 50 mgs of tren a week, let alone 20.
Plenty.

There's this weird idea in this world that there's some minimum dose that works for a given compound and anything below that magic threshhold doesn't do anything, and it's ridiculous.

I know two IFBB pros running 50mg Tren/week as part of a prep right now. And yes, 49 would also do something.

But then really why even try it. Sure I believe some are Hyper responders but in all honesty what can you gain from 50 mgs of tren a week, let alone 20.
I think tren hex was originally prescribed at 70mg every two weeks or something close to that after an initial loading phase. I don't think they pulled that dose out of a hat.

Like I already said in the 'favorite bulking cycle' thread, I stopped dealing with it.

The mental sides when on are not worth it and certainly not if some of them potentially become permanent due to its neurotoxicity.

Imagine being stuck for life with some of those.

That should say 500mgs of test not 5000 lmao
NOPE! Too late bro! You've already let the cat out of the bag! You said that you looked your best and WE all KNOW that you can't look your best without Russian dosages of Test!!!😝

I think tren hex was originally prescribed at 70mg every two weeks or something close to that after an initial loading phase. I don't think they pulled that dose out of a hat.

Going off memory, Negma parabolan was 76mg per amp which was 50mg of hormone subtracting ester weight. Obviously it wasn't prescribed for bodybuilding purposes but that's the math I think.

Prescribed for? Honest question, didn't know tren was ever prescribed for human use.

I still have a hard time believing that people notice anything on 50 mg of Tren but who am I and if it's no placebo, great for them of course.

Tren is like taking nectar from the Gods!!!!!!

Cage

Prescribed for? Honest question, didn't know tren was ever prescribed for human use.

I still have a hard time believing that people notice anything on 50 mg of Tren but who am I and if it's no placebo, great for them of course.
That's kind of the point. You're not meant "notice anything" on a low dose of tren, but you're getting a significant benefit over time from it's unique nutrient partitioning and glucocorticoid receptor action, with little to no side effects.

Malnutrition, osteoporosis, and cachexia (muscle wasting with or without associated fat loss). It was only shortly available and died in 1997 and never returned. The problem was it was far too high in androgens for all women and many men. But for those it did work for, it worked like gangbusters. Even in people who were largely sedentary (cancer patients, et al).

Malnutrition, osteoporosis, and cachexia (muscle wasting with or without associated fat loss). It was only shortly available and died in 1997 and never returned. The problem was it was far too high in androgens for all women and many men. But for those it did work for, it worked like gangbusters. Even in people who were largely sedentary (cancer patients, et al).
I never knew that. Thanks man!

I'm not sure if it matters at this point, but if you still have any tren left, i've found, 'for myself,' that a measly 10mg/d makes a difference. I still get 'some' of Tren's effects, compared to just not taking it at all, and it's without all of the sides usually associated with the higher doses. Something to think about and maybe try out.

I use 10iu (10mg--100mg/ml concentration) from a slin pin, sub-q.

These threads always make me feel left out lol.

My most distressing side is that it impacts my breathing, and that's enough to make it very unpleasant.

I stay at 200mg or below. I think I used up to 400 my last prep and had the insomnia and hypo sides. No aggression though.

Everyone is indeed different - listen to your body; ignoring it can be very costly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131