advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren-- how do you guys deal with this stuff?

I can suggest trying parabolan. With a longer-acting ester, less in used, and less frequent injections, but still has similarly high androgenic rating. Most report fewer to little side effects

I'm in my late 40's and currently running 250 sus/200 tren E per week for the past three weeks. I get a little night sweat, a LOT of libido increase, very vivid dreams, some manageable aggression but tremendous body comp changes with strength increase and some but minimal change in diet and 20 min light cardio 3-4 times weekly and I don't feel tired during the day T all but I've competed off and on successfully for many years and now when to and how much tren to take before I start it. Instead of dropping it alltogether I'd say back off your dose and see what happens. If your still having problems then of course drop it.
what is kick in time that you notice for tren E?

I really don't understand all the sides people post about with tren. Either I respond well too it or people are running a fuck ton. I get much less sides with low dose tren then I do on even 500mg test,

Tren 200mg/week +150mg Test is my go to cycle.

Not to derail here, but does low dose hgh have any significant synergy with low dose tren? Never used both at once

don't play with tren like it was a toy.....you will burn your wings!!!
I m not there to give lessons, but it's NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!!!
Tren A 50 EOD is the best dose for me, no sides but the power of it!!!!
I ve tried more, not more gains but more sides for sure, keep it low and increase if you don't see results, but high dose is really not necessary,
if you don't gain anymore, but increase dose, take a look at your training and diet!!!!

Had terrible insomnia my first time with it. Got a script for Ambien. After my first run I had sporadic insomnia but not too often. Even if I lay down for one minute I've already started sweating up the pillow. No problem on the eliptical. Tren cough sucks. I usually ran 575mg/week. Went up to 700mg/week one cycle and had to be mindful of my temper. Never had that issue. Overall I loved it. Makes you stronger, leaner, more vascular, I believe it helps burn fat somewhat, great aggression in the gym. I don't use it anymore at 47 because it is rough on the system. Everybody's different. That's my experience/opinion.

I can suggest trying parabolan. With a longer-acting ester, less in used, and less frequent injections, but still has similarly high androgenic rating. Most report fewer to little side effects
Tren hex (para) is definitely my next go to if it isn't Tren ace (fina).

honey is the best if you are going hypo quickest trust me. OJ /Gatorade close bet, i carry bananas just incase and always have gatorade near. my intra workout shake is gatorade powder, salt, and honey
Does the honey make the gatorade taste awful?

Does the honey make the gatorade taste awful?
dude gatorade powder always ends up tasting awful i cant figure it out
but nah, honey just makes it less tangy i guess you can say
and after u finish your gatorade, you have the caked on honey at the bottom, i fil it up and go in sauna shake it and drink it after more nutrients

Only sides I really get from tren are the ocasional night sweats and I avoid that mostly by having my last meal with no carbs . Currently doing 200mg EOD of tren ace and loving it

I use 20mg/week. Not a typo. 😂

I'm 41, will never compete, and I like being married. It gives me a slight edge as I'm trying to lean out right now, keeps my strength up, and gives me a nice alpha feeling without being an asshole. Plus my health is getting more and more important to me.

If I crank it up any higher, I start getting really impatient and I have no empathy for anyone. Just had to learn my boundaries. I know I'm on the wrong board, I've just been here for a while and like it here. 🤣
I'm also the type person who gets great results with very low doses of tren. I essentially did 30 mg per week plus hgh and I felt great

Insomnia was less frequent after a couple cycles with it. You sweat mad easy. Mood was totally fine at 575/week but at 700/week I had to put my foot on the break with anger sometimes. I dealt with like an adult. Probably won't use Tren again as I'm 47 but if I did I wouldn't run more than 575/week. Backne is horrendous after a couple months or so.

Absolutely! I've always been sensitive to nearly everything I take, and not just AAS. It's why I've always been a bit surprised when I dropped out of bodybuilding for a while (from early 2000's) then returned briefly 10 then 15 then 20 yrs later and the cycles got bigger and bigger. I have trouble tolerating over 125 mg test/week. Even at my peak, when competing, highest cycle I ever did was about 200 mg Deca, 400 mg test, and 25 mg Dbol/day and that was a LOT for me. A LOT! I have found I feel my best taking around 30 mg Test/week. If I take more, it negatively effects my sex drive. Less seems to be more for me. And when I added in Tren Ace, never more than 30 mg/week, ever

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member