over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Induced Armpit Acne...?

goloco

Registered
I've been trying to attack this at several angles..

Accutane has been working great for me every time I ran it, which has been about 3 or 4 cycles. Since cystic acne runs in my genes, it seems I have to run accutane once a year. Had horrible cystic acne way before I ever touched AAS. My face and back have been the common places for breakouts. This most recent accutane cycle was at 80mg Ed for 6 months, this is the highest dosage I've been on) during my first ever tren cycle. About the same time I started this tren-tri-ester cycle, I started breaking out in only my right armpit. Started thinking that cranking up my chest work and pull-ups volume was causing extreme dryness irritation, so maybe adding some moisturizer was needed. Starting doing that, didn't seem to help, got worse

Changed to a hypoallergenic antiperspirant deodorant

Changed to a hypoallergenic laundry detergent

Changed to fragance free soaps

Got worser....

Started using hemp oil and stopped shaving the armpit....

...That cut it down by 50% It's been lingering at that for about a month now. ( Will post pics when I get back to my desktop computer)

Just got off the 80mg Ed accutane a week ago.
Finished the tri-tren cycle 3 weeks ago.
Cruising at 200mg of test now.

Just started using this antifungal foot cream today.
(I got the idea from some other forum website, seemed like they had a similar issue but wasn't as bad as mine)

I think I'll add it as the first part of my regimen of post shower armpit care:

*Gently rub, Hemp oil and grape seed extract oil
Wait 5-10min to completely dry, soak in
Hypo allergenic roll on deodorant
Wait 5-10min to completely dry, soak in

*( my all natural moisturizer combo. Hemp oil seems to have a weird scent to it, so this grape seed seems to help reduce that)

Upon finishing this proposed 6 month Accutane cycle, Doc recommended Humira injections. I'm skeptical about this, if I recall correctly, he said it turns off one part of the immune system.... that sounds like a retarded thing to for a very physically active person.

I think a possible diagnosis for my armpit stuff is hidradenitis suppurativa....

Please critique my armpit care
Anybody know anything about these Humira injections?

Last edited:
Maybe low dosed DIM. Never heard of this doctor before. Don't know how legit he is...

**broken link removed**

Armpit

Attachments

• IMG_20180518_224501_854.jpg
    IMG_20180518_224501_854.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20180518_224129.jpg
    IMG_20180518_224129.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20180518_224111.jpg
    IMG_20180518_224111.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 49
Anti fungal cream= "Fungunix AF" (maximum strength)

My wife used Humira for psoriatic arthritis. It's a TNF blocker so that's where it hits the immune system - the purpose of Humira is to control autoimmune diseases. I've never heard of it used for acne so maybe the doctor's thinking it's psoriasis.

My wife used Humira for psoriatic arthritis. It's a TNF blocker so that's where it hits the immune system - the purpose of Humira is to control autoimmune diseases. I've never heard of it used for acne so maybe the doctor's thinking it's psoriasis.

Brother, did it work well for her?

Any significant side effects?

I used to get cystic acne. I switched to every day injections for all of my injectables and it went away.

The hormone fluctuations from spaced out injections were what caused the problem.

IDC what anyone says, every day injections gives the most stable hormone levels.

Thanks for chiming in brother

I agree, I have stuck to ED injections 95% of the time for the same reason/theory ( the other 5% is when I'm running low on syringes)

Off topic- I remember noticing a significant difference in the pump in my shoulders when I did sustanon ED vs EOD

I used to get cystic acne. I switched to every day injections for all of my injectables and it went away.

The hormone fluctuations from spaced out injections were what caused the problem.

IDC what anyone says, every day injections gives the most stable hormone levels.

The antifungal cream directions is:

At least use for 2 weeks. AM and PM

May take up to 6 months for severe treatment

Sidenote: Have cut out gluten about a month ago, once I heard 2 of my siblings got a high level for gluten intolerance/celiac disease... ( they used some type of blood test and I'm not sure if I'm describing the test result correctly)

What I interpreted is it runs in my family and I should give it a shot, see what cutting out gluten does.

So far, energy throughout the day seems a lot more consistent...

Last edited:
Brother, did it work well for her?

Any significant side effects?

No major side effects.

It's hard to say how well it worked. Humira has a long ester - you do every other week injections - and doctors say 3 - 6 months before you may notice results. She got pregnant unexpectedly and stopped it because it's not supposed to be taken when pregnant. It didn't make things worse but I don't think she was on it long enough to have significant relief.

Was her skin as severe as mine or more? (I attached pics earlier in the thread)

No major side effects.

It's hard to say how well it worked. Humira has a long ester - you do every other week injections - and doctors say 3 - 6 months before you may notice results. She got pregnant unexpectedly and stopped it because it's not supposed to be taken when pregnant. It didn't make things worse but I don't think she was on it long enough to have significant relief.

Was her skin as severe as mine or more? (I attached pics earlier in the thread)

She used it for psoriatic arthritis, which causes pain in the joints, wrists, hands, etc. She didn't have psoriasis or skin issues.

I did check your pics when you posted and I feel for you man. I also had bad cystic acne but thankfully a long run of Accutane took care of it.

A question/concern I have is ( I'm going to research this a lot more)

Can a dermatologist tell the difference between a fungal infection or psoriasis?

Im leaning towards my armpit being a fungal infection....

At the last visit, one of the main supporting points the derm gave for prescribing me Humira is, " this is how God made you"... Which resulted in me feeling skeptical for anything he prescribes for now on....

My doc prescribed me ampacillan for cystic acne works really well. No shity Side Effects

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

My doc prescribed me ampacillan for cystic acne works really well. No shity Side Effects

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother! I'll look into that

How long were you on it for? Any side effects?

Did you just do one cycle of it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1