YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren is killing me in the gym. Any input.

I get more lethargy from Nandralone. I would look at dropping the NPP and see how that works. Also, stay well hydrated and get lotsa electrolytes in.

Lower the dose man.

I started 200mg of Tren A about 2 weeks ago and had to stop a few days ago.

The mental sides for me are so bad. I turn into a complete insecure asshole to my girlfriend and was saying some really fucked up stuff to her, not myself at all.

I know NPP has been said to cause lethargy so maybe back that off a little bit too. Supplement some vitamins if you don't already and see how you feel in a week.

I don't believe npp can cause it, even when some people over the years says it, but anabolics effect everyone different and I wouldnt rule it out. So dose down and see where your body is in 7 days. Maybe you're just tired as hell from work or stress?

What vitamins you suggest

Using it I had also awesome fucking lethargy.

I had to stop it because it was imposible to live the day a day.

So my advice is to low the dose man.

Lots of water, lots of carbs.
Ive ran similar doses of the same compounds for nearly all my cycle, i love them. This sounds odd but my last run i bumped up the test to 1g and almost all sides were cut in half. Night sweats, lack of sleep, anxiety, all halved. By the time my meet came i was on 1g test 700 tren and 300 deca and it was my most comfortable to date. Also, .5mg caber mon and wed

Lots of water, lots of carbs.
Ive ran similar doses of the same compounds for nearly all my cycle, i love them. This sounds odd but my last run i bumped up the test to 1g and almost all sides were cut in half. Night sweats, lack of sleep, anxiety, all halved. By the time my meet came i was on 1g test 700 tren and 300 deca and it was my most comfortable to date. Also, .5mg caber mon and wed

I will say this is definitely not the norm. In fact, my most tolerable level regarding lack of sides was using tren without test. For most people, the higher their test dosage with tren, the higher likelihood of sides like insomnia, sweating etc. Eating carbs around bed time is a huge factor as well, if running tren - should always cease eating carbs post- dinner time.

Now I run HRT test for libido and mood support - I'm on 400mg of Tren-E now...just 2 weeks in, but last time I ran Tren Ace @ 100mg daily for nearly 9 months I was using zero test. Looked great, felt pretty good, minus my libido. Everything worked, just no sex drive. That and my mood wasn't great.

I think 250 test and 400 tren or so is a good sweet spot for making gains without having intolerable sides. If you're using Ace, ED dosing is key to this. Tren-E is nice because twice weekly and I'm fine, no Tren cough from E, much less pinning. That shit gets old.

Lethargy might be to cortisol suppression. Tren is king when it comes to this. Part of why it’s so good in hard deficits.

If your sleeping ok, try caradine. Also a good stim that helps breathe is albuterol. It feels cleaner to me than clen. You can find 2mg tabs at some online pharmacy’s on this site. Problem is with Covid it will be next year before you get it.

Overall toxic load. I would drop the tren for 2 weeks and then reintroduce at 1/2 the dose and use Tren Ace, not Tren E.

One reason I had to stop was because I couldn't even enjoy my workouts due to the cardio hit. I'd run out of gas mid-set. As a result, I didn't even get stronger OR gain muscle on tren, it was strictly aesthetic for me.

The solution was to...

Stop tren.

I hate tren. Negative sides aren’t THAT bad but neither are the positive sides. I swore it off and tried it again probably 3-4 times.

Trouble falling asleep and the damn tren cough with a let down of hyped up results made me finally give it up for good years ago.

One reason I had to stop was because I couldn't even enjoy my workouts due to the cardio hit. I'd run out of gas mid-set. As a result, I didn't even get stronger OR gain muscle on tren, it was strictly aesthetic for me.

The solution was to...

Stop tren.
Yeah. I would dry out fast and then it just stalled from there. First week or so every morning was like holy hell I look better.... and then nothing.

Not complaining though. Kind of like how I always hated tobacco when I was young.

Yeah. I would dry out fast and then it just stalled from there. First week or so every morning was like holy hell I look better.... and then nothing.

Not complaining though. Kind of like how I always hated tobacco when I was young.

Tren is fuckin amazing in terms of how strong it is, but holy hell, it's a temperamental bitch. First couple weeks, I feel like a wild animal, almost. Sex drive is absolutely scary, confidence through the roof and I can become almost a bit reckless in behavior. I'll even find I listen to harder music. Veins come out the woodwork, look and feel jacked as fuck 24/7, but I'm literally yelling at the grass for growing too fast by the sixth week or so, so no more tren for me!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear