over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren is off the table ... you guys build my summer cycle

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hows it going guys . Tren is completley off the table for a multitude of reasons. We had a great run buy I'm never going to touch it again..... with that said. What should I run from.now through August and at what dosage. This will be a body recomp cycle. I want to stick with longer esters , want to keep health In mind (somewhat) and stay away from HEAVY oral use

I was thinking

Test e 600 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Primo e 4-600 ew??

I'm open to suggestions, eq gives me anxiety so I'm probably going to stay away from that as well. I've run every compound out there but I wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the norm these days. I have no problems bumping or pulling back dosages as well

Last edited:
wihtout tren,eq and orals on the table you are not left with many options here. may be some npp, but it holds more water than primo from the injectables. orals you could have 30-50 var or winny or turinabol. if you diet is on point you could try anadrol. on 100mg anadrol my cholesterols and liver enzymes are in range.

Hows it going guys . Tren is completley off the table for a multitude of reasons. We had a great run buy I'm never going to touch it again..... with that said. What should I run from.now through August and at what dosage. This will be a body recomp cycle. I want to stick with longer esters , want to keep health In mind (somewhat) and stay away from HEAVY oral use

I was thinking

Test e 600 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Primo e 4-600 ew??

I'm open to suggestions, eq gives me anxiety so I'm probably going to stay away from that as well. I've run every compound out there but I wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the norm these days. I have no problems bumping or pulling back dosages as well

I, personally will be doing something VERY close to what youre planning to run.... love that combo...my Tren days are coming to an end as well... just can't handle it anymore... I think those 3 will yield you great results..

I, personally will be doing something VERY close to what youre planning to run.... love that combo...my Tren days are coming to an end as well... just can't handle it anymore... I think those 3 will yield you great results..

Yea dude me and tren arent getting along at all anymore just not worth it these days...

thats a good cycle to me.
every guy at the gym i know who's on that same cycle, but at lower doses than u listed, is from 45-56 yr old and they look like 30 yr old hard as nails lean ripped dudes.
the most one guy does is 400t, 300 mast, 200 primo and looks ridiculous.
makes me want to try that.

Yea I'm going to be 31. Health has to be my top priority now. So I think this is my best bet

thats a good cycle to me.
every guy at the gym i know who's on that same cycle, but at lower doses than u listed, is from 45-56 yr old and they look like 30 yr old hard as nails lean ripped dudes.
the most one guy does is 400t, 300 mast, 200 primo and looks ridiculous.
makes me want to try that.

MENT 400, a sponsor here has the long ester one
Test 500
Proviron 50-75
Nolva M,W,F
Ran MENT for 8 weeks. Friken almost as good as tren, with minimal sides. Size, strength plus i could liteally watch my physique grow week after week and I just looked massive, but i stayed lean and put on very little water weight.

Test/Primo/Mast/gh is a very good and just about side effect free cycle. Personally, without having anything in there that gives very good strength, I’d skip the mast and throw in Var for 6-8 weeks.

Test - 500-750mg/wk
Primo - 400-600mg/wk
Var - 50-100mg Split AM/Pre Training
GH - 4-6iu ED

I I alot of gh on hand but it makes me bloat and that's not really what I'm looking for. For the summer months. Wish there was a way around it

Test/Primo/Mast/gh is a very good and just about side effect free cycle. Personally, without having anything in there that gives very good strength, I’d skip the mast and throw in Var for 6-8 weeks.

Test - 500-750mg/wk
Primo - 400-600mg/wk
Var - 50-100mg Split AM/Pre Training
GH - 4-6iu ED

Just throwing a suggestion out there, the old school guys looked good doing no test/deca/dbol why not give something similar a shot.

100mg Test E
600mg Deca
200mg Mast (for cosmetics - way cheaper than primo)

Or maybe try some Trest and Mast.

I feel immensely better on trest than just 200mg a week tren e.

I I alot of gh on hand but it makes me bloat and that's not really what I'm looking for. For the summer months. Wish there was a way around it

That sucks. All it does for me is make me fuller and harder. And on top of it I get leaner faster.

Check your diet if GH making you bloat, u probably eating allot of carbs/sodium or ur overdosing on the GH and u could use less

Hydrate if ur not and if nothing works you're just a guy who bloats from stuff which is fine because it means you're a good responder

Also, GH can bloat you up when you first start taking it, then a few months down the line the water comes off and you get shredded, just depends

GH should be ran imo, just get off of it a few days before you're going to a pool party or something. Or try to figure out how to take care of the bloat without it

You're 31 so you need to be aware of your prostate health. All those DHT roids like mast, primo, proviron etc should be low dosed at the max

Low test and low GH should cover everything and anything you need as long as diet, training, and sleep are in order

No need to grow ur heart with extra GH or flair your prostate with all that DHT then be pissing every half hour

Have the test mast and primo already so.i think I'm going with those in the cycle. May add the gh. And see if I can work with the bloat.

Define your restriction on heavy oral use, and please also confirm for me are we thinking 16 week cycle, 20 week cycle, 16 weeks and a cut or just a straight summer shredded cycle?

One creative replacement for proviron is 4chloro its a phenomenal compound in my opinion. Very few side effects, lean dry gains that stick, no aromatisation. However this does not lighten your oral load at all.

31 isn't that old for the record, you still have pretty normal endocrine functionality. I do applaud you for thinking of health though.

Test 1000mg
masteron 600mg
eq 900mg
50mg winny ed
50mg anavar ed

Test 500
Proviron 50-75
Nolva M,W,F
Ran MENT for 8 weeks. Friken almost as good as tren, with minimal sides. Size, strength plus i could liteally watch my physique grow week after week and I just looked massive, but i stayed lean and put on very little water weight.

I would do something similar with lower doses.

Test - 200 mg/week
Trest - 200 mg/week
Mast - 350 mg/week

I just dont want to hammer the kidneys and liver. As I do like to drink recreationally. I'm fine with a 20 weeker. Never heard of 4 chloro. Is it a dht ?

Define your restriction on heavy oral use, and please also confirm for me are we thinking 16 week cycle, 20 week cycle, 16 weeks and a cut or just a straight summer shredded cycle?

One creative replacement for proviron is 4chloro its a phenomenal compound in my opinion. Very few side effects, lean dry gains that stick, no aromatisation. However this does not lighten your oral load at all.

31 isn't that old for the record, you still have pretty normal endocrine functionality. I do applaud you for thinking of health though.

Test 500
Proviron 50-75
Nolva M,W,F

Brk can you clear your box. Trying to send you a message

Your laid out cycle +GH + Winstrol (for the water) would be a good choice IMO.

Trest is great but not knowing what you don't like about tren may be unwanted if prolactin is a concer...

4-chloro prob referring to halodrol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420