over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren is off the table ... you guys build my summer cycle

I actually call that my Cruise! 16 weeks"
Blast is another 12 -16 weeks w- 750-1500 Test, 300-600 Deca Plus some Adrol and or Dbol.
Kinda Goofy just to Add 10-15 pounds which I loose every Summer Anyway!
But I think I'm learning...lol

Oh Jesus! Lol

Well then I have the same question as Smack, how’s your bloodwork doing that?

Just started my pre-summer blast, 12 weeks. Tren H. 150 E4D, Test E 75 E4D, Proviron 50 ED, Caber 0.25 E4D. Labs last week were perfect, gluclose a lil high at 101, but A1C is 6.1. I have a ton of metformin just in case. Just turned 50 in Jan. Gonna do before during after pics, weight,bf and water weight. I may add some DHB after week 6...will play that one by ear.

Hows it going guys . Tren is completley off the table for a multitude of reasons. We had a great run buy I'm never going to touch it again..... with that said. What should I run from.now through August and at what dosage. This will be a body recomp cycle. I want to stick with longer esters , want to keep health In mind (somewhat) and stay away from HEAVY oral use

I was thinking

Test e 600 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Primo e 4-600 ew??

I'm open to suggestions, eq gives me anxiety so I'm probably going to stay away from that as well. I've run every compound out there but I wanted to get your guys opinion on what is the norm these days. I have no problems bumping or pulling back dosages as well

Its a good Cycle but I would drop to 350 Test prop and Mast prop 350.

Oh Jesus! Lol

Well then I have the same question as Smack, how’s your bloodwork doing that?

All Good! Not Great but added in some Supps to Improve!
Must be the Smokes,Beer, Icecream and Cookies!!1

All Good! Not Great but added in some Supps to Improve!
Must be the Smokes,Beer, Icecream and Cookies!!1

It's a good thing you get in alot of cardio spring through fall while working, otherwise your bloodwork might not look so good.

And A 1/2 hour w_ The Wifey 6 days a week in the Winter Helps as Well!
But Ya, Concrete Cardio is Extreme! Good thing it starts out Cool and Rains every so often to transition Back to the All-Out Ball bustin in the Heat!
Always figured how Clogged Up can you be at 5-8% Seven months a Year!

Last edited:
I live on tren

Tren is the only Thing I use ...with a little TEST.

Been on for about a year straight. EOD 100mg so 300 mg a week.

200 mg of Test for HRT week. No sides still. Blood test every 2 months come back good.

Thinking about coming g off for a few months end of summer though

200 mg of Test for HRT week. No sides still. Blood test every 2 months come back good.

Another one with perfect bloods on a 1+ year(s) of Tren, care to share/post those blood results? And I mean a screenshot of the actual papers, not writing down the numbers... If not it’s cool, we believe you..

Another one with perfect bloods on a 1+ year(s) of Tren, care to share/post those blood results? And I mean a screenshot of the actual papers, not writing down the numbers... If not it’s cool, we believe you..

So 200mg Test and 300mg Tren for a YEAR straight... I'm with you on this one. Without seeing shots of the labs I'd be very surprised liver and lipids are within range.

Trestolone is kinda similar to tren but doesn’t have a lot of the sides tren does. Would highly recommend , with tbol.

We do?

per week(break up dosing schedule within the week as desired)

100mg - test
200mg - mast
400-600mg - dhb

Keep it simple:

Test E: 750mg/week

Proviron: 50mg morning + 50mg night

GH 6iu: 4iu 2 hour before workout EMPTY STOMACH (pre workout meal 1 hour before workout) with 2units humalog and 2iu with 1-2units slin pre bedtime EMPTY STOMACH

Humalog Insulin: 10 units preworkout with a protein shake of like 50g carbs and 25g whey while sippin on an intra workout drink of another 50g carbs and 25g whey. 15 units of slin post workout with 100g-120g carbs and another 50g whey.... 1 hour after that when the humalog peaks have a hearty wholesome balanced meal. Around these workout and insulin times keep the carbs high and fats low.

*use a blood sugar checker to know youre within levels*
*you will have to play around with the carbs to know your sweetspot according to the dose... those are pretty small slinny doses compared to what other people slam... too many carbs will get you fat and too less will get hypo LOL*

... people hate on whey proteins, but that shit works... quick too. If youre not on slin I wouldnt advise touching whey and get your proteins from wholesome sources but on slin youre in a rush to shuttle those nutrients into your muscle so the whey comes clutch like Kobe.

and I would cycle on the slin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off cause just like every other hormone there is a negative feedback loop to keep our body in hemostasis right. But keep pounding the gh with those small slin doses so you dont become diabetic cause itll raise ur BG.

and yeah ahaha thats my cycle, my preference on the limitations you've set. if anyone got some critic, go ahead :)

If test is lower, even NPP I can stay dry on.

Test 300
NPP 300
Mast 300

Test 300

NPP 300

Mast 300
That's my go-to summer cycle. Maybe add some var if my bloods are ok.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

So 200mg Test and 300mg Tren for a YEAR straight... I'm with you on this one. Without seeing shots of the labs I'd be very surprised liver and lipids are within range.

Load of nonsense.

Probably won't even come back to post now.

Lmao

Do any of these guys who make these ridiculous claims ever come back and post? Lol

Higher chance of winning the lottery than finding a guy who does shit like this and actually posts bloods...

Unless they're Lillio (or whatever his name is) and refuse to get BW altogether because "he feels OK".

Just adding a thought.... Been off Tren for a few weeks now and although its hard to describe I just "feel" better. Was only taking 200mg a week.

That being said what tren does for sex life and confidence talking to women, there's nothing like it.

I’m exactly the same. It’s hard to choose sometimes... feel good or feel alpha but have gerd and feel generally out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test 300
NPP 300
Mast 300

If you already have Mast I would run this too. Primo and Mast just seems like a waste to me. Or just do Test/Mast/Winny or Var if you want an oral. Either one will keep you hard and dry as long as your diet is on point.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws