over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren & lack of REM sleep

headtrainer

Registered
I recently completed my 5 year sleep study for insurance purposes in order to be eligible to get a new CPAP. I decided to do my test and Tren shot before I left to the hospital for the sleep study. I was curious to see if anything strange would show up. Here’s what I learned—I was was not staying in REM sleep long enough to get a good nights rest. This may be the major reason so many people using Tren struggle to overcome emotional distress, raising their risk for chronic anger, brain fog, fatigue, anxiety, or depression.

Are there any legit at home sleep study products, such as Lofta?

I recently completed my 5 year sleep study for insurance purposes in order to be eligible to get a new CPAP. I decided to do my test and Tren shot before I left to the hospital for the sleep study. I was curious to see if anything strange would show up. Here’s what I learned—I was was not staying in REM sleep long enough to get a good nights rest. This may be the major reason so many people using Tren struggle to overcome emotional distress, raising their risk for chronic anger, brain fog, fatigue, anxiety, or depression.
That sounds reasonable. Another major reason could be because it’s Satans piss in a bottle.

Do you get nights sweats or insomnia on Tren? I don’t just crazy dreams so I think I am in REM sleep I hope.

I’m fine as long as I don’t go over 200mgs a week. That’s when sides present them selves for me. How much are you taking.

First of all check your blood pressure, usually on Tren it's the main culprit for bad sleep.

Personally up to 700mg ew i sleep like a baby, but it's a dose not needed for offseason, at least for my stats. 500mg ew is my sweet spot.

The secret for good sleep, Tren or not is....................... 4 scoops Häagen-Dazs before bed.
Not every day ofc...

So according to my monitor thing I have usually somewhere in the range of HALF of the amount of REM sleep they have as a benchmark the vast majority of the time.

according to my monitor i get around 45-60min deep sleep and 15-25REM sleep a night. Waking up tons of times
hope this changes after i get my sleep study done in 5 weeks. It is as bad as this as long as i suffer from the heart insufficiency..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131