over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren makes you hypo?

bigfish303

Registered
I have been running tren ace for the last 2wks and have been experiencing low blood sugars in the 55-65 range. I never got low blood sugars before and never get the shaky sweating feel like I am going to vomit kind of feeling. This is the second time running tren ace and before I was taking 100mg DNP a day and my sugars where in the normal 80-100 range. I have run dnp solo and I know it make my sugar go up into the 140's. So, I guess the last time the dnp and the tren where balancing each other out. Just wanted to know if anyone had an theories of how tren causes this and if they experience this themselves. Thanks

Last edited:
Tren burns through calories like a blast furnace. Makes sense to me that it can make you go hypo. I never go hypo on dnp or tren, but that it just how your body reacts to it. You'll be lean and mean in no time. Hahaha ;)

I have gone hypo on various AAS and have used the same doses and compounds from same source and got same results without going hypo as well so its kinda tricky to say exactly why sometimes it does and sometimes is dont. Anyways, you must have a very fast metabolism like me as dont know many other people that have that happen. Just try to eat more often and/or keep a protein bar with you at work/gym/other place you may find it embarassing to start going hypo.

Oh, and the one thing that seems to trigger it the most besides waiting too long to eat (which may be an hour or so sooner when on) is eating a very high carb meal or drinking a sugary drink like an energy drink. Something about that makes it much more likely for me to go hypo a hour or two after.

I get hypo episodes every time i use tren, happens without fail. Its much worse and noticable as dose goes higher.

I have been running tren ace for the last 2wks and have been experiencing low blood sugars in the 55-65 range. I never got low blood sugars before and never get the shaky sweating feel like I am going to vomit kind of feeling. This is the second time running tren ace and before I was taking 100mg DNP a day and my sugars where in the normal 80-100 range. I have run dnp solo and I know it make my sugar go up into the 140's. So, I guess the last time the dnp and the tren where balancing each other out. Just wanted to know if anyone had an theories of how tren causes this and if they experience this themselves. Thanks

I've never had it with TREN or really any AAS. I eat every two hours though and I found that was critical when I was getting hypo from IGFLR3.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear