over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren memory loss

Along with the post today about the 38 year old having a heart attack this is good reason to add generous amounts of aerobic exercise to the protocol. Aerobic exercise induces neurogenesis (creation of new brain cells):

**broken link removed**

Brilliant news, test seems to be beneficial to many aspects of health, at least in the right dosage range. Low test is linked with diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, and high blood pressure.

I was going to post something but i forgot what it was. 🤣

I never never had those syspoms with tren. Only mental sides is increased aggression, get aggitated with people really easily, and tren dreams.

Tren&memory loss

I watched a utube vid of jerry branner regarding trenbolone now linked to alzhimers &serious memory loss,seems like he mentioned something about cardiovascular or artery damage aswell.Im 44yrs old now&havent run tren in many yrs.I used to brew up the good ol finiplex "refridferated pellets"in the mid 90's first,before I learned,I bought a big bottle of DMSO solvent&crushed up several plastic containers(think they came 100 pellets)&made a hellascious poten paste&rubbed that shit all over me like soap !

Bringing us back to the original question. I nor many of us can probably speak much to the actual attribution of memory loss over the long term, and if tren is the culprit. However, there is without a doubt an acute attribution to memory loss simply due to the lack of sleep which accompanies tren use.[/QU

I definitely lacked sleep while on tren so maybe this thought is plausable!

Here's the study, not conclusive but something to consider:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25461682

Yikes. I believe there are a few other studies showing how dangerous tren is as a compound. Doesn't seem like a good cost to benefit ratio to me unless you are making millions. Even then... (I guess the same question can be said about professional football, boxing, etc)

Dave Crosland says his memory has gotten noticeably worse and he attributes it to tren. There is also a study in mice showing possible amyloid beta protein buildup (as seen in Alzheimer's). I have never used Tren but would like to in order to get Zyzzified, as it is I am planning on not touching it. Any vets experience memory loss with Tren?

I used a lot of TREN over my time and haven't noticed any issues. If you ABUSE it you may have problems but with proper sensible use I don't think most would have any serious problems.

Bringing us back to the original question. I nor many of us can probably speak much to the actual attribution of memory loss over the long term, and if tren is the culprit. However, there is without a doubt an acute attribution to memory loss simply due to the lack of sleep which accompanies tren use.

The reason you or most of us can't speak about the long term effects of tren and memory loss is, because we CANT remember

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear