over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren or deca with test

Deca is very suppressive so you have to be ready to deal with that. If you have previous experience with deca then you should be okay. I would go with the NPP Deca since it has a shorter half life and easier to come off. Now myself personally I would do the Test / Deca cycle to get you nice and full and beefed up. Then I would drop the deca and just stay on the test for about 3 wks slowly reducing the Test down to about 200mg - 250mg per week and then start the tren ace to start the shredding part of the cycle you dont need very much test with Tren so you will have to figure out your sweet spot. I would go up to about 350mg to 400mg of tren with low mgs of test for about 8 weeks and see how thing look from there. Hope this helps.

[lang=nl]It all depends on what your goals are, what your steroid history is, ...

Is this your first go? Then go Deca. That being said, you can never go wrong with Deca. They call the Test-Deca-Dbol cycles the bread and butter cycle for a reason!

Tren is harsher on your body and imo unless you compete, just not necessary.[/lang]

[lang=nl]
Both... when tren flattens you out, nandrolone can assist with keeping the muscle bellies full.. tren ace/NPP, good times!

They do go great together don't they :headbang:

Then again, are there AAS that don't provided you know what you're doing? :D[/lang]

Depends on what I want to do. Tren shreds me woth slow steady sustainable longterm gains.. deca bulks me right up better and I don't have much go away just the water bloat.. deca is more of a pain in the ass on sides for me. But tren is no picnic.. I've heard caber will help but I've never tried it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Both... when tren flattens you out, nandrolone can assist with keeping the muscle bellies full.. tren ace/NPP, good times!

my nipples hurt just thinking about both of those at the same time :naughty:

for how long? do you get bloodwork done? i bet your lipids are trash

I dont like to run tren for longer than 6 or so weeks at a time. I tend to run npp and eq more often. And no....my lipids are not trash. I get frequent blood work and they are skewed sometimes but I make adjustments to keep things in a range im comfortable with

What do you prefer tren or deca with test?

The water retention from Deca helps with strength increase and joints. Tren is a different animal. I agree with Slice. 8 weeks each. Bulk with deca and cut with tren.

For me currently, it's Tren.
When I was younger it was Deca, now I can't be bothered with the Bloat.
And I like to toss in some EQ with it................................ JP

I PREFER to use them all together, Especially when getting ready for a powerlifting meet. Those are the only three injectables i use but i rotate them at different times. Sometimes i'll run Test E/Deca, sometimes Test Prop/NPP, sometimes Test E/Deca/Tren Ace, and sometimes Test Prop/NPP/Tren Ace. It all depends on what i'm trying to do.

That being said i am very conservative with the amounts i use, even when using all three together i will barely break a gram of total gear. Alongside HGH and you really don't need much anyway.

I have come to notice that after being on test and deca for a while, if i add in a heavy androgen like Tren i will see really quick increase in strength but eventually it's like my body adapts and i won't see another increase in strength until i drop the Tren, then all of a sudden ill get really strong for the next 2-3 weeks after dropping it.

I seem to experience a lot of shit that doesn't necessarily fit the framework for how we generally think this stuff works. I think it's because the body is just so damn complicated and none of us our doctors but we try our best at analyzing and assessing what were experiencing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws