advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren or Deca with Testosterone for bulking up?

What is better for a mass cycle, deca or tren?

• Test + Deca

Votes: 184 39.1%
  • Test + Tren

Votes: 163 34.7%
  • Test + Deca & Tren

Votes: 123 26.2%

• Total voters
After 6 cycles Ive always stuck to Test and Tren. Ive never tried deca due to hearing of sex drive dropping but would like to since my joints are starting to ache. Whats the best thing to run with the deca for the drop?

Test and Tren..

Exactly what i'm taking test/eq 100mg tren enan just came off deca up 25lbs in 12wks + still love my dog...

Last edited:
After 6 cycles Ive always stuck to Test and Tren. Ive never tried deca due to hearing of sex drive dropping but would like to since my joints are starting to ache. Whats the best thing to run with the deca for the drop?

Deca's great. just run caber + proviron...Also always more test than either combined. Been married 16yrs and still like yr1, at least in the bedroom!

Last edited:
test and tren is the best in my opinion, but everything works different for each person, just my suggestion.

My personal opinion? Deca blows as a bulking compound with Test, but is great at 150-200mg weekly for joint lubrication when you're pushing heavy weights. Plus, pissing 15x daily (which I do when on heavy Deca dosages) isn't fun.

Tren is ideal at the end of a bulk cycle, but I think it's best used during a cut/lean mass/hardening cycle.

EQ is a much better choice. Gives you a hard, vascular look, increased appetite.

I've had solid results on 1000mg Test/600mg EQ/200mg Deca.

Of course all three,the more you take the more results you will experience....and of course the higher risk of negative sides...

lol... partly true

i still voted for Test + Deca

Your long acting test such as cyp or enanthate is your base throughout the entire treatment (8-12 weeks) Run deca for week 1-8 and then low dose of tren enanthate from week 8- 12. Remember deca and tren will shut you down hard so make sure your PCT is g2g

Your long acting test such as cyp or enanthate is your base throughout the entire treatment (8-12 weeks) Run deca for week 1-8 and then low dose of tren enanthate from week 8- 12. Remember deca and tren will shut you down hard so make sure your PCT is g2g
why would you run a long acting ester for 4 weeks? Or even 8 weeks?

i personally would not mix the three test tren and deca. test and deca always makes for a good bulking cycle. tren and test better for leaner gains. i cut up very well on low test and tren.

i personally would not mix the three test tren and deca. test and deca always makes for a good bulking cycle. tren and test better for leaner gains. i cut up very well on low test and tren.
same with me bro. If im 200 lbs(10%bf) on a bunch of test.... then i add tren.... the scale may go down a lb or two, but i will be around 6%bf instead of 10. Its kinda wierd

Deca's great. just run caber + proviron...Also always more test than either combined. Been married 16yrs and still like yr1, at least in the bedroom!

Agree with this. 50mg of proviron ed and 250mcg caber eod make a big difference. Felt fabulous. Not sure you need more test than deca, but you certainly need 2x trt dose as a base.

I voted for test and deca. For me...more strength, feel better, and much more efficient for size gains.

i ran test cyp with tren hex (parabolan) and i had amazing results. Got bigger and strong as hell

I used sustanon plus tren e and threw on 25 solid pounds. Go with that

tough question i bounce back and forth. all three would be great but man it messes with the gyno for me. love the tren but joints start hurting when i get too much size to quickly from it along with the strength. deca sure is nice for joints but the muscle density is not as good. the tren has to be somewhat low dose 300-450 tren e depending on amount of test i am taking. too much and i can not keep enough calories in me to gain.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws