over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren or Tren +

Adonis89

Registered
Experience only - no internet theories.

Who has had better experiences stacking tren with say EQ or Primo to increase the total AAS dose per week, without having to increase the tren dose beyond a tolerable threshold (i.e. 700m/week)...

Let's exclude masteron/winny from this discussion. I'm referring to the combination of TREN with other compounds that are used as mostly anabolics (i.e. EQ/Primo).

i started eq about two weeks ago with tren. ill keep you updated. currently doing low test-around 400 high tren and 500 eq. would rather not discuss my tren dose lol

Personally I love the combination of Test/Tren/EQ. I'm not one of the guys that megadoses Tren. 350mg/wk is plenty, especially in combination with other compounds.

The only combination I've really had a problem with is Tren/Anadrol. Blood pressure so high I looked like a tomato after a week. Dropped the Anadrol right away. I don't use orals ever in the offseason anymore.

Last edited:
I am loving tren, ment, and drol. last time I ran drol I didn't have any bp meds and it was not healthy. red chest all the time. but now my bp is barely any higher than normal and still in healthy ranges. tren 400, ment 500, drol 100

I like it with anavar.
I didnt like EQ , It's a bulking drug.

Personally I love the combination of Test/Tren/EQ. I'm not one of the guys that megadoses Tren. 350mg/wk is plenty, especially in combination with other compounds.

The only combination I've really had a problem with is Tren/Anadrol. Blood pressure so high I looked like a tomato after a week. Dropped the Anadrol right away. I don't use orals ever in the offseason anymore.

This is what I was thinking. Tren works in somewhat of a dose dependent fashion if what one is after is pure muscle gain, however for tren's recomping effects and primary effects, I've noticed that 50mg ED is sufficient and sides are more tolerable. Also it can be run longer without feeling like shit mentally. That said, to get total AAS dose per week up to par, I like the idea of adding in Primo or 1-TC. I know lots of guys don't have experience with primo or 1-TC, so I threw EQ out there since it's similar (boldenone vs dihydroboldenone's)

I'd be particularly interested to hear from those who can compare, from experience, the effects of something like EQ or PRIMO with Tren VERSUS Tren solo.

Of course, this assumes doses are relative (i.e.) 2g EQ or PRIMO will probably build more muscle than 350mg Tren.

All of this assumes at least a TRT dose of test.

I always liked test phenylprop,100mg a day deca at 200 to 400mg a week
And injectable sunny zambons
All human grade.
Also loved phenylprop , primo from schering, winny
100 a day primo human grade 400-600mg and winny 50-100mg a day or every other day
This was my all time favorite before I even heard if tren
Haloteston 30-40mg a day from Upjohn ,winny zambons 50mg every other day
And primo schering 400mg a week . Didn't need test haloteston kept my sex drive just fine.
If you don't mind using tren then test phenylprop 100mg a day ,tren 100mg a day and winny forgot to add anytime I mention winny I include 200mg of deca a week for joints
For some reason I always incoperated 3 different substances that are synergetic .test is always a must unless using halo daily
Back in the day my source always had Upjohn haloteston ,I think they were 10mg,don't know why it gets a bad rap just don't do it for longer than 8 weeks
The year Iooked my best was
Eq ganabol 150mg mon,we'd,fri,sun so 600 mg week but that shit was more potent than any eq I ran recently.also test phenylprop 100mg a day winny old little oral ip blue winny,200mg deca once I was shredded added in 50mg a day tren a made from pellets
Hope thus helps

i wasnt a fame of the tren E eq combo.... I dropped eq few months ago... Im currently on test E tren E low dose... 250 test e tren e 500.... I added adrol 50 last week workout pumps are insane.... I went from 255 to 225 in 11 weeks on this cycle cutting up nice went from 13% bf to 11%... i was also on t3 for 4 weeks couldnt take the falt muscle look on t3 but tone up alot on t3:headbang:

I like 150 tren mixed with 300 Eq eod, the eq makes the tren shot smoother, and test 300/deca300 eod.

I've been loving test ace, tren hex and NPP....the NPP helps to keep the tren dose down...I've been running it like this in 8-10wks cycles

Test ace - 400-500mg wk
NPP - 600-800mg wk
Tren Hex - 200-350mg wk

Elitropin - 5ius ed

Been getting great results with this with a 2 month cruise of Test E & mast E
in between

can't do EQ anymore the anxiety kills me above 600mg wk

by the way, All Gauls gear

Adonis my man! You have contributed so much to the board and me personally. I felt I could at least share my recent experience because it related to this topic.

I started with low dose test + tren (150mg / 400mg tren), both enanthate. Results were as one would expect with that dose. I added in Ultra Rip (test prop/mast prop/tren ace) at 150mg (3x 1ml) of each a week. Dropped the test E. So my total test was back at a low 150mg/wk, total tren 550, total mast 150. I got MUCH harder looking, the mast is amazing even at that low dose. But it also killed my hairline (prone to MPB, but I didnt care). The muscle and faster ester test gave the muscle a dryer/harder look pretty quickly.

Now, to the experience more relevant to your question. I had always considered EQ a mild drug. Basically a waste of time and I always sort of avoided using it. I did not think it had much merit. However, I was getting really flat on T3 and just feeling like I was not as pumped as I had been on other runs with diet essentially the same. T3 even at 50mcg flattens me out pretty good. I added in 600mg EQ a week and was VERY surprised and impressed. It's changed my opinion of EQ totally. If you run it with high test, dbol, whatever else and are bulking you're already sort of bloated and watery and may not really see it shine. I think a lot of people who have higher BF and more water on a cycle dont really see EQ shine. You might as well be using Deca. But when leaner and/or cutting, I think its valuable. After 4 weeks, I had much better vascularity and noticeably better pumps. My cardio and endurance seemed better and I just felt a little better overall. The EQ was a great addition. I did not add any water or anything. No sides that could be attributed to the EQ besides maybe slightly oilier skin. It made a really nice addition to this stack and I wish I ran it from the start.

I dropped the Ultra Rip (tri-blend) and am now back to a simple 150mg test, 600 EQ, 200 Tren E a week. The muscle bellies are bigger and fuller than I have been this entire run and actually feel the best right now. In summary, my opinion of adding EQ in to a stack like this has changed a lot. It's more versatile than I thought and can add an additional level of vascularity, muscle fullness and pump that can enhance the look one would expect on tren/test or mast. I think it makes a great addition especially when dieting and/or flattening out on T3 when cutting.

Last edited:
I've been loving test ace, tren hex and NPP....the NPP helps to keep the tren dose down...I've been running it like this in 8-10wks cycles

Test ace - 400-500mg wk
NPP - 600-800mg wk
Tren Hex - 200-350mg wk

Elitropin - 5ius ed

Been getting great results with this with a 2 month cruise of Test E & mast E
in between

can't do EQ anymore the anxiety kills me above 600mg wk

by the way, All Gauls gear

This looks great..might try it sometime.

I'm currently running 420mg Tren a, 210test p, 500mg primo e, and 25mg Ed of var. only added the primo and var 2 weeks ago.

So far so good. No complaints, bp 128/78 going in for labs this week but don't expect anything out of whack to bad besides raised liver enzymes.

Adonis my man! You have contributed so much to the board and me personally. I felt I could at least share my recent experience because it related to this topic.

I started with low dose test + tren (150mg / 400mg tren), both enanthate. Results were as one would expect with that dose. I added in Ultra Rip (test prop/mast prop/tren ace) at 150mg (3x 1ml) of each a week. Dropped the test E. So my total test was back at a low 150mg/wk, total tren 550, total mast 150. I got MUCH harder looking, the mast is amazing even at that low dose. But it also killed my hairline (prone to MPB, but I didnt care). The muscle and faster ester test gave the muscle a dryer/harder look pretty quickly.

Now, to the experience more relevant to your question. I had always considered EQ a mild drug. Basically a waste of time and I always sort of avoided using it. I did not think it had much merit. However, I was getting really flat on T3 and just feeling like I was not as pumped as I had been on other runs with diet essentially the same. T3 even at 50mcg flattens me out pretty good. I added in 600mg EQ a week and was VERY surprised and impressed. It's changed my opinion of EQ totally. If you run it with high test, dbol, whatever else and are bulking you're already sort of bloated and watery and may not really see it shine. I think a lot of people who have higher BF and more water on a cycle dont really see EQ shine. You might as well be using Deca. But when leaner and/or cutting, I think its valuable. After 4 weeks, I had much better vascularity and noticeably better pumps. My cardio and endurance seemed better and I just felt a little better overall. The EQ was a great addition. I did not add any water or anything. No sides that could be attributed to the EQ besides maybe slightly oilier skin. It made a really nice addition to this stack and I wish I ran it from the start.

I dropped the Ultra Rip (tri-blend) and am now back to a simple 150mg test, 600 EQ, 200 Tren E a week. The muscle bellies are bigger and fuller than I have been this entire run and actually feel the best right now. In summary, my opinion of adding EQ in to a stack like this has changed a lot. It's more versatile than I thought and can add an additional level of vascularity, muscle fullness and pump that can enhance the look one would expect on tren/test or mast. I think it makes a great addition especially when dieting and/or flattening out on T3 when cutting.

Hey bro thanks! I appreciate the details.

I keep my test dose low (100-150mg/week) and am now trying a 1 to 1 ratio of test to mast to see if I can get a little hardening and synergistic effect from it.

Other than that, I typically cruise with a few hundred mg of primo and blast with tren. doses always end up at or below 1g/week.

what I've been looking into doing lately, is seeing if the additive effect of tren and a milder anabolic like EQ/PRIMO/1TC to bring the total AAS dose per week up to about 1.5g is worth it, or if just running a higher dose of tren would be best. We all know the sides from tren can reach a point where they are no longer tolerable, which is dose limiting (most I've ran was 700mg-1g of tren ace)

I'm 230lbs at 5'10" and about 8%. This time I'm gaining slow back to my 250 weight, and not currently using any GH or slin. Seeing how far AAS alone can take me, even though it's certainly slower this way. I don't use orals.

Though I don't agree with what I consider abusive doses (2g+ per week), I do think that anyone who suggests that muscle growth isn't somewhat dose dependent is full of it and has no experience to back it up (with a few anomalies I'm sure). Maintaining is one thing, gaining is another.

I'd be particularly interested to hear from those who can compare, from experience, the effects of something like EQ or PRIMO with Tren VERSUS Tren solo.

Of course, this assumes doses are relative (i.e.) 2g EQ or PRIMO will probably build more muscle than 350mg Tren.

Couple of things for what's its worth.

I liked tren with anavar. I also liked tren with 100mgs proviron a day

I liked primo at 700mgs a week more than I liked tren at the same dose.

I have done 500 primo and 500 tren ace. I will say I was harder and felt overall really good. I tend to stay away from EQ because my bp goes up. I have run 700 tren straight before and felt good.

Overall I would go with the tren/primo combo. I think you will enjoy it ;)

I have done 500 primo and 500 tren ace. I will say I was harder and felt overall really good. I tend to stay away from EQ because my bp goes up. I have run 700 tren straight before and felt good.

Overall I would go with the tren/primo combo. I think you will enjoy it ;)

Thanks. I usually just add my tren blast to my primo cruise dose. I see no reason to change it for now :]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131