over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren over rated or not ?

beast405

Registered
Are the gains over rated on Tren or do the gains really live up to the hype ? I understand diet as to be on point. Also are the sides really as bad as some people say? Thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle in a couple months. Another question which do you prefer while cutting Tren a or e. And at what dosages to you see major changes

gains come with risks
tren is all i would do and have
i think rules here are all gear questions like this go in begginer forum

I wouldn't say it's overrated but it definitely acts differently the further you get into gear use. Tren used to make me huge, dry and lean and now it just makes me super huge but also kinda sloppy looking....it's odd.

Tren is AWESOME! I’ve been using it every year for over 15yrs now. Love the stuff!!!

I don’t get a lot of the hard core sides most users experience though. So I may be an outlier. Just sweat a good amount while on it.

I use Ethanate if my other compounds are longer estered. If I’m using shorter acting esters I’ll use Ace. Most of the time I use Ethanate since I’m normally using long estered compounds.

Hands down the bestest steroid ever!

Dosage wise I’m usually running it at 600mg/wk to sometimes 800mg/wk.

Cage

What I like about TREN is it's efficiency. I can use 1-200mg of enathate a week and get something from it.

I used 400 or so in prep. Now if I use it, it is part of a test/mast/tren blend at 2cc or 200mg each per week.

The respiratory pact prevents me from using it too much as it makes my asthma that much worse.

I think it is invaluable in prep.

I personally think all AAS are overrated including tren however I consider myself a poor responder. The best results I have ever had were on basic small dose cycles with perfect diet and training. I've also blasted 2 AAS many years ago and not trained with proper intensity as I was ignorant to what it was and those mg were wasted.

Are the gains over rated on Tren or do the gains really live up to the hype ? I understand diet as to be on point. Also are the sides really as bad as some people say? Thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle in a couple months. Another question which do you prefer while cutting Tren a or e. And at what dosages to you see major changes
It's definitely the king. This past summer I planned to run it for 10 weeks (first time). By week 3 the strength gains and composition changes were absolutely unbelievable. But so was the acid reflux, extreme anxiety, gyno, and complete inability to sleep more than 3 hours. And this was on a very low dose. It really bummed me out because if I was able to tolerate it, I'm positive my physique would have reached an entirely new level. Maybe it's for the best though...

currently playing around with 3mg tren a daily in addition to test cyp 10-15mg ed.
Ive used 10-15mg test cyp + 5mg trest E as my "trt+" since beginning of june and switched to 10-15mg test cyp ed + 3mg tren a since beginning of november
right now, i would say i get leaner and the very slight bloat from trest is gone.
It feels that the nutrition partioning effects are even effect at this dosage
No sides that i feel.
BW on my test+trest trt+ was great, even better than 20-25mg test cyp alone. (better hct/hb/rb)
now lets see in january how the second experiment looks like :D

Yeah I believe I’m going to run it for this summer to bring my best physique ever. You guys have me hyped up !

Definitely not overrated. I’m a nobody but that stuff will change your physique fast. I ran it years ago at 350-400mg a week with some test.

Diet was not great by any means. Leanest I’ve ever been. Only sides were sweating more, little more irritable and cardio was a little more difficult

I wish I could take it tbh... tried several times but even ultra micro doses (10mg EOD) I wouldn't sleep for a single minute

Tren is waaay overrated…but only because of the side effects

It still delivers as promised and lives up to all the hype….but with a massive price for some people

the king of drugs. If i could add it to every cycle i would.
ive run it high and low and honestly, the older i get the more i have to play around with the dosage.
How bad are the night sweats for you and do you get any anxiety ? Anxiety is what I’m mainly worried about because I already have horrible anxiety.

Definitely not overrated. I’m a nobody but that stuff will change your physique fast. I ran it years ago at 350-400mg a week with some test.

Diet was not great by any means. Leanest I’ve ever been. Only sides were sweating more, little more irritable and cardio was a little more difficult
I believe I’m going to try to. Start low and work myself up.

How bad are the night sweats for you and do you get any anxiety ? Anxiety is what I’m mainly worried about because I already have horrible anxiety.
Honestly, no anxiety from any drug ever. Tren for me is insomnia mostly. I’ve actually lowered my Tren doses lately, going from 700 to 300-400mg and the side effects dropped significantly, surprise surprise. Once I get too around 100mg ED, I’m hot I can’t sleep I’m much more irritable.

For me nothing beats Test Tren HGH and some Insulin.

What i think is that you must respect the TREN, don't abuse it and it will reward you with great results.

Personally when growing 300-400mg are the right dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131