over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren over rated or not ?

How bad are the night sweats for you and do you get any anxiety ? Anxiety is what I’m mainly worried about because I already have horrible anxiety.
Shit man, I use to have no side effects at a gram..I get night sweats and all that shit at 100mg and less now

I realize everyone says the compound is the compound with slight variance in ester. That being said, in my book the king of all anabolics were the 76.5mg 1.5ml negma amps. Pure king shit!!!

I know everybody is different. But in you guys opinions which Tren ester had the least sides

I know everybody is different. But in you guys opinions which Tren ester had the least sides
Many will tell you hex/Parabolan. Could be a factor of lower doses back then (2-3amps was the norm so remove ester and 50mg of active tren per ml) or 25 years ago guys were younger and more resilient.

Seems kind of split between ace and enanthate once you adjust for heavier ester weight of enanthate so less active compound. Some say enanthate is sides in a bottle. Others say way smoother than acetate. Many will tell you ester means nothing and their experience in both is the same with regard to sides holding delayed release of ester and ester weight constant.

This is going to come down to personal experience but I'd favor 150-200mg a week of Tren ace for a first trial run. Very strong and will give you a feel for response over 8 weeks (some major issues for people seem to show up in weeks 4-6 so don't just jack the dose). Personally I get little sides so my personal experience is not a good barometer here.

For me nothing beats Test Tren HGH and some Insulin.

What i think is that you must respect the TREN, don't abuse it and it will reward you with great results.

Personally when growing 300-400mg are the right dose.
This right here. Assuming he doesn't get the sides many experience (I love the stuff) but if you give any guy who trains hard a nice dose of test, tren, and GH and in a few months I'll show you a guy who's bigger, leaner, drier, and stronger.

It really can be that simple. Add if he eats big, someone mentioned slin earlier. Holy crap. He's going to put on mad weight.

Tie between enanthate and hex. I usually feel something a bit more from hex. I seem to have difficulties with the enanthate ester in general compared to others.
Not a fan of ace; too spikey, don't like frequent injections.

It's definitely the king. This past summer I planned to run it for 10 weeks (first time). By week 3 the strength gains and composition changes were absolutely unbelievable. But so was the acid reflux, extreme anxiety, gyno, and complete inability to sleep more than 3 hours. And this was on a very low dose. It really bummed me out because if I was able to tolerate it, I'm positive my physique would have reached an entirely new level. Maybe it's for the best though...
What ester and dosage were you using?

Tie between enanthate and hex. I usually feel something a bit more from hex. I seem to have difficulties with the enanthate ester in general compared to others.
Not a fan of ace; too spikey, don't like frequent injections.
In august i brewed for myself a mix of Tren 50 Ace 60 En (had last powders of both), i inject EOD and the result was nice, sides felt similar.

The only thing that i notice from Ace is that when you are very very lean, the "look" is a bit more edgy but... nothing that dramatic.

Never used Hex in my life, usually costs an arm and a leg, even the raw powder.

IMO in a class by itself.... However, some sides (for me) are unbearable and not worth it....Im as chill as can be and it turns me into a doucher..... But i will say that ive always ran it in a deficit...never in a surplus.... the last time i ran it my kidneys were screaming... fuck that.. never again

IMO in a class by itself.... However, some sides (for me) are unbearable and not worth it....Im as chill as can be and it turns me into a doucher..... But i will say that ive always ran it in a deficit...never in a surplus.... the last time i ran it my kidneys were screaming... fuck that.. never again
Yea, I agree. It's in a class by itself, yet not a 100% necessity for most. I only run it in a deficit as well. I ran it once on a semi-bulk (yea I know), and it worked well, but if I am going to use it, I think it excels best, in a caloric deficit. I like other compounds in a hypercaloric state.

tren makes thing easier if you can handle it. if not its not the end.. you may have to make other changes to compensate for the effectiveness of tren.

Are the gains over rated on Tren or do the gains really live up to the hype ? I understand diet as to be on point. Also are the sides really as bad as some people say? Thinking about adding it into my cutting cycle in a couple months. Another question which do you prefer while cutting Tren a or e. And at what dosages to you see major changes
Have you not used Tren before?

Cage

i love tren:p

What I like about TREN is it's efficiency. I can use 1-200mg of enathate a week and get something from it.

I used 400 or so in prep. Now if I use it, it is part of a test/mast/tren blend at 2cc or 200mg each per week.

The respiratory pact prevents me from using it too much as it makes my asthma that much worse.

I think it is invaluable in prep.
Bolded part is one of the best statements about tren. OTH also said about tren a while back the poison is in the dose. Not all, but many, if they take those two statements to heart will enjoy tren. Also it is worth noting that both hawk and oth are I believe in the 50ish age range, so with proper respect tren can still be enjoyed by the “more mature”lifter.

Bolded part is one of the best statements about tren. OTH also said about tren a while back the poison is in the dose. Not all, but many, if they take those two statements to heart will enjoy tren. Also it is worth noting that both hawk and oth are I believe in the 50ish age range, so with proper respect tren can still be enjoyed by the “more mature”lifter.
Totally agree with above. There was a thread here not long ago and tons of guys using 200mg or under weekly in their stacks. Very powerful drug. That dosage you will see it in the mirror, feel it in you, and experience the difference in the gym. That's enough for most responsible users who aren't hugely affected by the sides. I get virtually zero sides and my use of Tren for the foreseeable future is right around that level.

Overrated? It’s hands down the most powerful aas Iv ever used. The recomp effect of tren can’t be beat. Iv used every drug besides cheque drops. You can feel it with the first dose and see it working on the second day. Nothing like tren. I just can’t handle the profuse sweating and the fact I can’t gain weight when I’m on it. Firehose veins and grainy muscles for days.

I want to be clear that I'm not pushing tren on y'all. I'm just saying how it works for me. There is a whole galaxy of alternatives if you can't handle tren at ANY dose. But for those who can titrate their dosages to reduce sides. I don't think it can be beat. The nutrient partioning alone... it just works. Plus it's synergistic with GH because tren has been shown to lower IGF levels but GH will pop those numbers back up. Tren and GH... I'll take off my shirt sometimes and laugh how crazy it is.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner