over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren over rated or not ?

I want to be clear that I'm not pushing tren on y'all. I'm just saying how it works for me. There is a whole galaxy of alternatives if you can't handle them at ANY dose. But for those who can titrate their dosages to reduce sides. I don't think it can be beat. The nutrient partioning alone... it just works. Plus it's synergistic with GH because tren has been shown to lower IGF levels but GH will pop those numbers back up. Tren and GH... I'll take off my shirt sometimes and laugh how crazy it is.
No better way to say it than what Ouch said. Tons of negatives to tren. The negatives unless competing usually outweigh the benefits I believe for most people. But like ouch said….if you can handle the sides it can’t be beat. Unfortunately tren just plain works for most like no other. I don’t believe most people should do it either but there is nothing comparable to it.

I want to be clear that I'm not pushing tren on y'all. I'm just saying how it works for me. There is a whole galaxy of alternatives if you can't handle tren at ANY dose. But for those who can titrate their dosages to reduce sides. I don't think it can be beat. The nutrient partioning alone... it just works. Plus it's synergistic with GH because tren has been shown to lower IGF levels but GH will pop those numbers back up. Tren and GH... I'll take off my shirt sometimes and laugh how crazy it is.

3iu GH my IGF was 360s almost two months ago during cruise. Same GH dose with 350mg of Tren acetate this summer blast was 160. Wow. BTW fasting glucose was 101 and 74 respectively too. On cruise I'm now taking Metformin (no new bloods yet) - had to drop it this summer as tren was making me hypo too frequently. Figured some bloods might help illustrate your point.

Tren is a beast drug and outside of low blood sugar at times and it helping to work/titrate up doses to sleep well...it's an easy fun run for me. I could use a lot more as it doesn't move my bloods (lipids, liver, etc) much either but for my goals at late 40s I'm fine with occasional moderate or low runs.

3iu GH my IGF was 360s almost two months ago during cruise. Same GH dose with 350mg of Tren acetate this summer blast was 160. Wow. BTW fasting glucose was 101 and 74 respectively too. On cruise I'm now taking Metformin (no new bloods yet) - had to drop it this summer as tren was making me hypo too frequently. Figured some bloods might help illustrate your point.

Tren is a beast drug and outside of low blood sugar at times and it helping to work/titrate up doses to sleep well...it's an easy fun run for me. I could use a lot more as it doesn't move my bloods (lipids, liver, etc) much either but for my goals at late 40s I'm fine with occasional moderate or low runs.
I experienced the same hypoglycemic effects on my short run with tren. During contest prep, I'll pin 2iu humalog and 3mL synthetine before fasted cardio (walking) 4-5 days/ week. Never had an issue.
After adding tren, I would go hypo QUICKLY with 2iu.
It's a crazy, unique drug.

Bolded part is one of the best statements about tren. OTH also said about tren a while back the poison is in the dose. Not all, but many, if they take those two statements to heart will enjoy tren. Also it is worth noting that both hawk and oth are I believe in the 50ish age range, so with proper respect tren can still be enjoyed by the “more mature”lifter.

I just turned 53 today and tren is still in my toolbox 😉

Totally agree with above. There was a thread here not long ago and tons of guys using 200mg or under weekly in their stacks. Very powerful drug. That dosage you will see it in the mirror, feel it in you, and experience the difference in the gym. That's enough for most responsible users who aren't hugely affected by the sides. I get virtually zero sides and my use of Tren for the foreseeable future is right around that level.

where is that thread bro?

If I could tren in every cycle I would.
I know this may sound crazy. But I just started Tren like a little over a week ago at 225mgs a week (may titrate up if I can handle it) and I’m already seeing positive slight changes. But man this Tren a has me horny as fuck 24-7 more so than I’ve ever been. That along with the melanotan has me walking around with uncomfortable boners over the slightest things lol. This is crazy lol also sweating bad, little
More irritable, hot all the time. But if it lives up to the hype it will
Be worth it.

But man this Tren a has me horny as fuck 24-7 more so than I’ve ever been. That along with the melanotan has me walking around with uncomfortable boners over the slightest things lol.

thats cool man

I know this may sound crazy. But I just started Tren like a little over a week ago at 225mgs a week (may titrate up if I can handle it) and I’m already seeing positive slight changes. But man this Tren a has me horny as fuck 24-7 more so than I’ve ever been. That along with the melanotan has me walking around with uncomfortable boners over the slightest things lol. This is crazy lol also sweating bad, little
More irritable, hot all the time. But if it lives up to the hype it will
Be worth it.
My wife is very happy about that 😋😋😋

I see u went for tren e? I was going to say as a reply to your original questions to def use ace first. Ace u can see what it does quickly and see how u handle it instead of building up blood levels.

Unless your going to compete in something I don't think it's worth it when youre older to blast a lot of tren. What it does to your body is harsh on your organs etc. U can get life long issues imo from running a lot of tren. In your 20s it's a lot easier to blast tren lol.

I just did another run with it for 20 weeks at no more then 275 tren e a week and had terrible acid reflux issues by the end of it. I mean it didn't seem worth it for the heartburn and hiccups etc. When I was younger I ran up to 800mg a week and felt invincible. Sweats, irritability, agression through the roof, lots of energy and barely slept. Keep that up for awhile and itll take it's toll.

Leanest I ever got was with Tren. Gave my physique a very veiny dense look. Luckily I didn’t experience too bad of sides. Going to try 100mgs a week for a cut now that I’m getting older and a little more focused on longevity

its the best ped but its overrated as well. best for me by a significant amount but prolactin sides make it not useable for me. nipple discharge, ED from prolactin...so even at low doses not viable. prolactin reducing gear are too expensive...!

Everyone is different but personally, 200-400 TrenE a week when bulking is all I need, then i invest the rest of mgs in Test and EQ and/or NPP.

Everyone is different but personally, 200-400 TrenE a week when bulking is all I need, then i invest the rest of mgs in Test and EQ and/or NPP.
Shit, I can’t go over 100 a week..still get all the gains I’m after and fat loss..but I’m not a psychopath

Shit, I can’t go over 100 a week..still get all the gains I’m after and fat loss..but I’m not a psychopath
I can use 700 tren ace with no problems but at my actual body development i don't really need it at all, it seems to just burn all the carbs and do nothing else.
I dont suffer from any sides from Tren, maybe i am a tad less soft with people.

Imho it's important to use a dose that gives you results, if 100 is already enough for you just use it and pump the other anabolics....

Hypocaloric states….tren is definitely not overrated.

Hyper caloric……ehh….I’d just pick whatever drug you get along with best, add food, hgh, and sane amounts of insulin

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws