over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Phenylpropionate

bodybuilder8806

Registered
I'm just curious why Tren isn't manufactured with different esters, (guessing it has something to do with the chemistry of the compound). Something like Tren PhenylProp would be convenient for preventing scar tissue buildup but still being able to run short esters for blasts.

Why would PP scar less than Acetate? :confused:

Less frequent injects, you could get away with twice weekly injects if you wanted to. At the most MWF or EOD to keep steady levels. Tren Ace can be done EOD but at higher doses ED is best, I've seen graphs of EOD vs ED and at higher doses Ace is all over the place when injected EOD.

Yes you could just use Tren-E if you wanted less frequent injects, but with a PhenylPropionate ester you'd get the benefit of shorter ester kick in / clearance times.

higher than 100mg/ml tren-pp would be fuckign awesome, i had never thought about it before, but it would be great

Would be great, but in the meantime you could use both tren a/e. Front load and taper off with ace, and use ems for the bulk of the cycle.

I think one of the labs here on the board should looking getting the tren base and experiment a lil with the esters...

definitely something like this if proved possible and stable at reasonable dosing strength would profit enough to well make up the time and money of effort to get the product online and running... plus who ever creates it first with it exploding soon after will the only source and can rake in a killing as well

if you look at how tren has evolved... tren E was born completely in the underground as an alternate of the now mainstream tren a which... originally started off strictly for cattle and vet purposes since the tren hex for humans was phased out ..

so for present day... i dont see why a TPP cant be created in the same fashion as how tren E was to provide more options to us in the game...

I think one of the labs here on the board should looking getting the tren base and experiment a lil with the esters...

definitely something like this if proved possible and stable at reasonable dosing strength would profit enough to well make up the time and money of effort to get the product online and running... plus who ever creates it first with it exploding soon after will the only source and can rake in a killing as well

if you look at how tren has evolved... tren E was born completely in the underground as an alternate of the now mainstream tren a which... originally started off strictly for cattle and vet purposes since the tren hex for humans was phased out ..

so for present day... i dont see why a TPP cant be created in the same fashion as how tren E was to provide more options to us in the game...

Yeah tren has definitely come a long way from where it started. I was just thinking about how convenient NPP is to dose and it has a quick kick in time. Then Tren crossed my mind and I started wondering why no one had tried it. It would definitely be worth the effort, and the profits would follow.

Yeah tren has definitely come a long way from where it started. I was just thinking about how convenient NPP is to dose and it has a quick kick in time. Then Tren crossed my mind and I started wondering why no one had tried it. It would definitely be worth the effort, and the profits would follow.

Being investigated as we speak...
:D

Just picked this up, currently running tests on my lab rats.

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 393
Ace has a 3-day half-life and PP has a 4-day half-life. I do Ace shots M-W-F.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws