over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren & Pre-Workout Losing Effects

Ok, those saying this makes no sense...I know this...

If I knew why every time I try tren, pre-workouts didn't work I wouldn't have started the thread(I'm dumbfounded by this)...

So please either contribute or don't comment, this is why SO MANY leave this board, thanks.

To me , what makes the most sense, is your body has adapted to that specific time and knows what to expect since it’s been the same.

To me , what makes the most sense, is your body has adapted to that specific time and knows what to expect since it’s been the same.
Ya I could see acclimation being a factor. Might be time for a break from the pre to give the adrenals a rest

Progesterone based aas have this effect for just about all stimulants. For instance, I had to just about double my adderall dosage every time I took tren. Been off the adderall for years now, since then I always keep in mind coffee won’t have much of a energy effect when on Tren. The Thermogenic is there still though.

Everytime I do tren anymore(low dose 60mg/wk)...preworkout seems to stop working

I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Your Central Nervous System is taxed. When your CNS is taxed, caffeine isnt gonna get you wired, nothing will.

I’m either blind or missed it if this was asked or said before..

I’m guessing you stopped taking tren and took only Pre workout to make sure it was nothing else? Gave it enough time to clear your system before trying again? Stopped everything then tried again later?
Have you tried a different labs tren?
Tried different pre workout?
Only pre workout tren I tried was a nasal spray and it was potent. Never ran a injectable tren as a pre workout

Back in the day my body loved Tran ace. As I’ve gotten older my body hates it and it causes me to feel lethargic beyond what any pre workout could overcome. My loves the Tren enan now, the gf don’t like it so much and it’s not cause I want to fuck non stop it’s just because it makes me a Dick apparently.

Maybe something like this is happening to you. Possibly try a different water of Tren and see if the issue is the same.

Your Central Nervous System is taxed. When your CNS is taxed, caffeine isnt gonna get you wired, nothing will.
I think You're right because I get crazy insomnia even on low doses...I'm dropping the tren for good...no need I'm in My 40s not gonna compete again & I was only using 60mg/wk so might as well drop it

Back in the day my body loved Tran ace. As I’ve gotten older my body hates it and it causes me to feel lethargic beyond what any pre workout could overcome. My loves the Tren enan now, the gf don’t like it so much and it’s not cause I want to fuck non stop it’s just because it makes me a Dick apparently.

Maybe something like this is happening to you. Possibly try a different water of Tren and see if the issue is the same.
When I was young I could take 300-500 of tren, no problem these days 60mg seems to be My ceiling with it...I'm just gonna drop it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear