over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren reducing volume of semen during ejaculation

headtrainer

Registered
Is it normal for tren acetate to decrease the volume of semen during ejaculation? Also, is there anything to take to help combat the problem.

It sux enough that it’s harder to reach orgasm but having a weaker/drier orgasm really sux.

For me thats a sign of low E2. When im on test/deca GUSHING orgasms and semen volume, on low test/tren it's a drip

I’m using 750 mgs of test weekly as my base and running no anti-es. I’ve never neeed anti-es. So I don’t think I have low estrogen levels. It happened after I added in a low dose of tren.

Sounds like elevated prolactin to me.

I would get it and estrogen checked. The ultra sensitive test for estrogen since you're on tren, otherwise you may get a false reading.

Sounds like elevated prolactin to me.

I would get it and estrogen checked. The ultra sensitive test for estrogen since you're on tren, otherwise you may get a false reading.
I’m taking pharmacy grade cabergoline twice a week. Maybe I should up the dose?

Tren is highly suppressive on your body's LH and FSH production, so of course your sperm volume will decrease quickly. I don't think a lack of estrogenic activity is contributing here: Estrogen generally has a negative effect on sperm production, though having at least a very small amount of estrogen in the blood may be beneficial. Neither does Prolactin have a direct effect on sperm production. So use the Caber sparingly and only if your libido starts to tank (assuming that your Estrogen levels are somewhat normal)

In any case, the way to combat this is to take either Gonadotropin or HCG. Latter is cheap and easy to obtain.

Last edited:
Tren is highly suppressive on your body's LH and FSH production, so of course your sperm volume will decrease quickly. I don't think a lack of estrogenic activity is contributing here: Estrogen generally has a negative effect on sperm production, though having at least a very small amount of estrogen in the blood may be beneficial. Neither does Prolactin have a direct effect on sperm production. So use the Caber sparingly and only if your libido starts to tank (assuming that your Estrogen levels are somewhat normal)

In any case, the way to combat this is to take either Gonadotropin or HCG. Latter is cheap and easy to obtain.

It does have a direct effect on the steroli and leydig cells actually, compromising both spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis.

When hyperprolactinemia is observed infertility in males is also seen. This is due to either secondary or primary hypogonadism or both.

"Hyperprolactinemia also directly influences spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis by acting on prolactin receptors present in Sertoli cells and Leydig cells in testes, and produces primary hypogonadism and infertility", as stated in this study.

Further reading here.

Last edited:
It does have a direct effect on the steroli and leydig cells actually, compromising both spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis.

When hyperprolactinemia is observed infertility in males is also seen. This is due to either secondary or primary hypogonadism or both.

"Hyperprolactinemia also directly influences spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis by acting on prolactin receptors present in Sertoli cells and Leydig cells in testes, and produces primary hypogonadism and infertility", as stated in this study.

Further reading here.
Should I up my cabergoline intake from twice a week to three times per week (eod) to help combat the issue? I’ve been taking cabergoline twice a week for years from a doctor because my body is very sensitive to any steroids and increases prolactin. But estrogen has never been a problem for me unless I run DBOL and even then I don’t get Gyno

Further reading here.
Granted there are PRL receptors in those tissues, but I have some serious issues with the studies that claim a causal impact of high prolactin on infertility. I'll write more on that later. However, if there is any effect then only at PRL levels that are way out of range. Given that the OP has no libido issues, his PRL is probably not too high. His problem is most likely just due to Trenbolone being highly suppressive on the HPTA axis. No LH = shooting water ;)

I would change up your caber to every second day and add in 2-3grams of lecithin a day and you'll be making her look like a glazed donut once again

This is the 1st time I've heard of supplementing Lecithin...
What are some other main reasons people would supplement Lecithin for?

Throw it in with your caffeine,ephedrine and aspirin stack for a little extra help

The best way to fix the problem is don't take Tren

The last thing on my mind during sex is how much volume my load will produce, it's like hey babe hand me measuring spoon so I can see if this load is bigger than last time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws