over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren..shortness of breath

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Recently started 500Test/400Tren/200Mast with 30mg DBol ED for the first 4 weeks. Now I have done Tren before and at higher doses than this. But I have never done Tren with Test this high. I have noticed shortness of breath before while on Tren, but not as bad as I am now, and I am only starting week 2 of this blast. Could it be I am feeling it more because the Test is higher? Would lowering the Test help. My last two blast I did 200Test/800Tren/200Mast, and really didn't notice the labored breathing. Hell I get out of breath now walking up a flight of stairs. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Recently started 500Test/400Tren/200Mast with 30mg DBol ED for the first 4 weeks. Now I have done Tren before and at higher doses than this. But I have never done Tren with Test this high. I have noticed shortness of breath before while on Tren, but not as bad as I am now, and I am only starting week 2 of this blast. Could it be I am feeling it more because the Test is higher? Would lowering the Test help. My last two blast I did 200Test/800Tren/200Mast, and really didn't notice the labored breathing. Hell I get out of breath now walking up a flight of stairs. Thanks for the advice in advance.

You might want to run some labs and make sure your hematocrit is not way too high. I have no experience running tren, but when my crit creeped up 53, I was having the issues you described. I also get irregular heart beats etc, when I run masteron in high doses.

You might want to run some labs and make sure your hematocrit is not way too high. I have no experience running tren, but when my crit creeped up 53, I was having the issues you described. I also get irregular heart beats etc, when I run masteron in high doses.

:yeahthat:

easy fix though, go donate some blood and they will let you know where your levels are at

The first time I ran tren I was about 5 or 6 days in and I obviously wasn't noticing much yet being that I hadn't been on but for a few days. I remember though I ran up the stairs in my house to get something like I usually do and when I got to the top I was so short on breath and was actually a little nauseous. :D

If your bloods come back "normal" you could try running some Singulair, that seems to help with Tren Asthma (to rule out the Tren).

I lowered the Test down to see if that helps some. Never really noticed it this strong in the past.

Tren is known for doing this. It's why I didn't want to ever try it being an endurance athlete. Drop it to 200 and see if that helps. Is it happening often still or just one time? I know some people drop down to 100, and with it being the enanthate ester it will take a little bit to clear out and down to the lower dose.

I get the same thing, especially with tren e; not so much with ace.

:yeahthat:

easy fix though, go donate some blood and they will let you know where your levels are at

Its a great idea for guys that don't want their doctors to know they are on the juice, although I don't agree with doing that. I went in once and my hematocrit was up to 61. They wouldn't even take my blood because it was so high, made me see my doctor.

Could be a good wake up call for some guys. It can be really high and you don't even know it. No symptoms much of the time. Mine didn't get really bad until I started cruising. When I used to get off and do PCT it would get back to normal.

A very common complaint with TREN use. Not everyone experiences it but some do. I feel personally my cardio is better on TREN. Everyone differs.

You are a lucky one then lol. It's why I was so afraid to use it but I have some that I'll run next cycle and we will see how crazy it gets. Feeling like a 500lb burger King manager lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws