over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, sorry have to comment

This comment may hurt a lot of you big ego boys out there but im finaly going to say it cause it has to be said, anyone that says they are using 100 to 150mg a day or everyother day of tren a is either telling lie, or using fake tren or extremly underdosed tren a, or even on the off chance it is real and you are using that amount you are a walking crazy person or should i say time bomb, if you have ever used real tren a you will actually know how stong this stuff really is, and half the guys that say they are using that much tren a are on shit load of other stuff i say bullshit. There we go ive said it and i dont care what anyone thinks maybe i might help a newbe from making a mistake taking that much tren a.

tried it won't ever do it again!!! started 150 eod after 2wks dropped 100eod by the end of wk 5 i was a total mess...leanest i have ever been but just the site of tren now gives me an istant anxiety attack...i ran it with 100mg of prop eod...thats it,,

tried it won't ever do it again!!! started 150 eod after 2wks dropped 100eod by the end of wk 5 i was a total mess...leanest i have ever been but just the site of tren now gives me an istant anxiety attack...i ran it with 100mg of prop eod...thats it,,

i forgot....this was 2nd time i tried...1st time i ran a diff brand started 75MG EOD AFTER WK 3 I BUMPED TO 100MGS EOD ALONG WITH PROP 100MG EOD,,
NO majors side with ok results nothing special,,,2nd time excellent result and that was the only reason i tuffed it out...i don't compete so i feel there is no reason ever to try again.....

bluto, it is alittle of everything you have brought up.. remember that with ug labs, they have to get the raw material from a guy, they dont know, in china... is that powder cut with something else?.. is it cut to make the seller more profit therefore less mgs per cc..? is the ug lab putting the proper amounts in the mixture or skimming to increase profit? the list goes on and on..
now dont get me wrong.. there were ug's out there that were very respectable that received raw material from people they could count on.. and their products were very good.. some of the ug's were very comparable to the human grades.. but, it could have been a crap shoot every time a guy ordered.. if you remember a lab red star.. they were highly regarded.. but, they had a issue once where the tren they sold turned out to be masteron.. they claimed that their supplier sent them the wrong powder.. and i believe them.. another had sent methyltest instead of dbol ect.. the supplier either made a mistake or sent them the wrong material that might have been cheaper to them.. but, if ya pay for tren ya expect tren.. things like that can happen..
but, buying real human grade from proper manufactures can make a heck of a difference.. knowing that the plant is registered and has to provide sterile, properly dosed meds by law can ease ones mind.. which many could tell ya.. like anything, some loved the ug stuff and some will not take anything except human grade..

LOL does anybody remember who red star turned out to be? Right under my nose! Damn i wish i knew sooner before he was busted lol.

LOL does anybody remember who red star turned out to be? Right under my nose! Damn i wish i knew sooner before he was busted lol.

ha ha i meet him at the olympia and arnold he was a character to say the least

AMEN TP.. as for tren..i have said it numerous times.. ill say it again and sound like a broken record lol.. it come down to dosage.. if 100mgs makes ya edgy.. then do 75 mgs ect.. even 50 produces awesome results.. that being said, 75 eod should benefit all with slight adjustment down for those who are getting sides.. when i see 100 mgs eod or more, i about crap.. too much..

I don't think that all people who say they are running tren at 100-150mg ED is lying....but yes problems will arise! I love tren it does wonders for strength, mass, and cuts! I have run Tren En up to 600mg a week, but I run it with a LOW dose of test or even proviron for libido! I think if you run high amounts of test with tren thats when the real problems arise! I have done it, and I can't do any cardio to save my life, I don't feel healthy, I am very pissed off all day, pure evil, if you know what I mean! Tren Ace is best at 75mg EOD with about a gram of test a week. my 2 cents.....

This stems from a year and a half ago.If tren is that strong and harsh then
BD was selling underdosed bull. At 75 every other day the only thing
I got out of it was alittle lose in fat, not even sides. For all the money
they wanted not worth it. I normally don't discuss companies like this
so my apologies.

anything more than 75mg/day causes most people to feel like crap if its dosed right. Blood pressure usually gets pretty high and you wont be able to sleep through the night, waking up in sweaty sheets.

Need to clear this thread up !

I have been using Tren only Cycles for 4 years. I make my own gear from pellets so I know the potency etc. When i first took 50mg/ml EOD 4 years ago all my back anc leg muscles cramped and I could barely walk, night sweats, nightmares etc.

I am confident that my body has built up a tollerance to Tren. I also cycle and even took several 6 months off all gear to get my system back to normal. I now need 150 mg/ml ED to get anyware near the same results I got from 50mg/ml EOD when I first tried Tren. I buy my pellets from seveal different places at differnet times so I can't say it was a bad batch etc. I am sure your body builds up a tollerance to the stuff...similar to other drugs.

AMEN TP.. as for tren..i have said it numerous times.. ill say it again and sound like a broken record lol.. it come down to dosage.. if 100mgs makes ya edgy.. then do 75 mgs ect.. even 50 produces awesome results.. that being said, 75 eod should benefit all with slight adjustment down for those who are getting sides.. when i see 100 mgs eod or more, i about crap.. too much..

I honestly do not think that the side effects are only limited to a higer dose. People always like to talk about "different tolerances" when it comes to orals and other forms of steroid, why not apply that same logic to Tren? You have to.

I know many people that I have spoken to in person at several gyms who take 75mg EOD of Tren and DURING the cycle have no problems. When they stop, they complain of fatigue, loss of weight, strength below the level BEFORE they started the Tren, and not being able to maintain an erection.

On the other hand, I know only one person who takes 100EOD and has night sweats and bad dreams - that's it - during his entire cycle. But this guy is also taking ancillaries to help them sleep better, pain killers, and usually stack Tren with over a gram of week of Test. This particular person is 20 years old, is a freak, and has been a freak since 15 or 16 before he touched anything. So his system maybe has a higher "tolerance" to this type of steroid.

Then again, he never goes to the doctor to check on ANY levels, and doesn't have any idea what his blood pressure is. As we all know, high BP is another side effect of Tren.

Finally, with so many people posting here in such a short time period regarding feeling the ill effects of Tren, I still submit that it's the worst steroid in terms of side effects if you're not taking anything else to counter the many side effects that you will undoubtedly experience, if not today, than eventually. There's just too much anecdotal evidence for this not to be true.

If you're a competitor, then go for the Tren, because you're probably doing everything else right with your other supplements by protecting your liver, blood pressure, and monitoring your bloodwork on a consistent basis and countering any problems with appropriate medication.

If you're a non-competitor, there is absolutely NO NEED FOR TREN. If you can't make improvements using milder stuff then don't touch the stronger products because you're only going to end up manifesting more side effects and then bitch and moan about it later and say, "But everyone on the Internet says Tren is so perfect..."

Who was Red Star?

BTW, i just talked to a guy who says he uses 700mg of tren per week. I thought he was full of shit, but he was dead serious. WOW???!!!!????

While many only ever use 50-75mg ED to EOD, I can attest that MANY use 100-150mg per day, and have for a long time. Same goes with 100mg ED of Ox and 2grams of test per week. I'm amazed that so many are naive on these dosages. Not saying or stating an ideal dosage, as that is an individual tolerance, but these dosages have been ran for years. And i'm not talking just UG users, these are also people who only use human grade as well (test/nandrolone/winny/Ox, etc).

BMJ

Who was Red Star?

BTW, i just talked to a guy who says he uses 700mg of tren per week. I thought he was full of shit, but he was dead serious. WOW???!!!!????

RSOC ---->GAC = Bruce Kneller (aka Brock STrasser, BK, Bkneller, phil, etc...)

BMJ

Currently running:
300mg EQ/wk
50mg test prop EOD
37.5mg tren ace EOD

...making slow quality gains with no visible sides.

im going to running Tren A in my next cycle at 37.5mg and see how it goes

Red Star was a source right here in mass....The moron was selling shit within a school zone on top of selling coke....Guns,recreationals,juice...WTF

It really was ridiculous because he was way out in the open....He's going to do well over 5 years...just the guns alone

He did have really good Eq...

One of my best buds over here was doing 100-150mb a day of tren. He got horrible sides and HORRIBLE blood panels from it. His source (local) was busted a while back and it turned out he was selling injectible superdrol. Not tren at all.

I know that was off-topic a bit, but wanted to post it.

Bottom line, be reasonable and know your source.

I have been posting about the abuse of tren for YEARS. Glad to see people catching the wave.
I hope no one is using pellets and kits anymore.
Jesus, the solvents and oils aren't USP grade and dissolve portions of the pellets "binders" that get filtered through. Way too much solvent is used and doesn't 100% extract all the hormone. This was an old post I wrote in 2002 or so and reposted it on mayhem. some of the stuff is outdated and I can tell you the final product from seveal of these kits back then was submitted to San Raf and tested and they were 50% of the dose claimed after the product was prepared according to the suppliers instructions. But by that time it wasn't needed to shut these kit boys up that were claiming secrect magic super solvents as tren was readily available by UG mex and Chinese sources.

"This is a repost of an older post I wrote years ago. I posted it here awhile ago and it caused quite a stir as it usually does but here we go again...

since tren seems to be the most misunderstood mythical magical liquid death or whatever AAS out there.

Trenbelone Acetate is not "new" it was synthesized in the mid 1960's by Hoescht Roussel. Bodybuilders have been using it since the early to mid 1970's.

Original Trenbelone Acetate was marketed as Finaject and was 30mg/ml. It was taken off the market in 1987, Parabolan the long acting human version of Trenbelone was trashed in 1996 NEGMA.
PARABOLIN is now available from several UG labs.

There are human studies done of course with Parabolan and most of the ones noted were on the psychological effects caused even by the long ester.

TA is a veterinary drug and no human studies are available.

Trenbelone is the most used and abused AAS in the US today.

Why? because the availability of pellets and these "kits".
Every kid and his brother not conected with regular AAS supplies or sources have access to this "wonder drug"and will eat it, snort it, rub it, and shoot it.

The kits produce a clean but yet dirty product for the body. Clean as it may be bacteria free but contain clean contaminants or irritants.

Examples:
A. Way too much solvent is used for the body to appropriately handle safely. Most kits are a combo of BA and BB and require 10 mls for 4 grams. There is no magic solution-solvents are solvents and cause discomfort-some more than others. Solvents are about the only thing AAS are soluable in besides oil-which we know has minimal toxicity.

Now here is the part most kit users will disagree with.

These kits produce about 50-60% of the dose they say they do.

Most kits would test out at 35-60 mg per ml if that if someone is making 75 mg per ml or 100 mg per ml a little higher.

Why less than dose per ml than advertised or promised?

Because 10 mls solvent is not enough to extract 4 grams of hormone from the pressed cellulose acetate in the pellets to which the tren is bound to.

An informal study was done years ago looking at the various solvents used to extract tren from pellets and their yield.

Each experiment was performed twice and using 2 grams pellets in 100 mls solvent coffee filtered and allowed to evap with the tren powder recovered and weighed.

Results:
1. Ether-yielded 1.86 grams
2. Methanol yielded 1.74 Grams
3 Acetone yielded 1.64 grams

BA BB was not done because of the very high evaporation points.

So someone explain to me how 10 mls of solvent will yield 100% extraction and no residue will be in the end product?

Kits produce a very allergic, toxic product in their own even though sterile filtered and baked.

Three toxic products from the kit that make it through the filter are the solvent, the partially dissolved Cellulose acetate, the oil and the trenbelone mix itself.

These toxic products in the tren produce unflattering reactions in the body itself amplifying the already irritating effect of the trenbelone itself.

Some of the most "memorable" side effects are:

1. The "Rush and Flush"-this is the allergic, almost anaphylatic reaction you get after injecting tren from a kit, residue and high solvent level.

Some of the excess solvent in the depot gets absorbed very quickly as does some of the tren.

This leads to-in some-coughing fits, red face, increased blood pressure, increased body heat, headaches and fatigue or lethargy after you recover.

Depending upon solvent levels you will have pain and swelling at the injection site.

2. Fatigue and Lethargy, High BP, Sweating, Insomnia, Moodiness, headaches, reduced appetite, missed training sessions...basically the "Tren Flu" are all part of the tren hangover as I call it. The body is fighting a lot of the impurities as a mild infection...and the sides of the drug itself can be potentiated by all these factors listed above.

*Some of these effects can be eliminated by using tren powder and a minimum amount of solvent-.75-1.0 ml per gram.

Tren and cancer tren and pneumonia-as in scar tissue in the lungs, tren and kidney failure, tren and sterilizing effects, etc...

None of these have been proven, but certainly possible in the vast array of doses and tren products and methods used to make tren. Each individuals experiences will vary as the increase in the amount of the Gene Pool-(more users experimenting with tren).

I could elaborate more but I too am unsure of the long term effects of tren-especially from "kitted tren".

Negative Side Effects of Tren:
High BP
Progesterone induced Gyno-for some
Headaches
Fatigue
Lethargy
Loss of Appetite
Moodiness
Aggression
Depression
Anxiety
Insomnia
Night and Day Sweats
Increased body temp, metabloism
Tren dick
Reduced sex drive
hair loss

Posititve Side Effects of Tren:
Increased strength gains
Increased muscle mass
Decreased Catabolism
Increased fat metabolism
Reduced water retention
Aggression-the good kind
Literally a poor man's GH with more toxic sides

After reading this list, you would be hell bent on using tren but there are ways I have found to minimize the sides and potentiate the gains and still use tren in a "safer" manner

1. Only use tren a couple of times per year with test and 1-2 other anabolics.

2. Use low doses-35-70 mg a day EOD dosing.

3. Cycle for short periods 6 weeks

4. Take the necessary ancillaries

A. Liver protection-Tyler's, milk thistle, ALA, Liv-52, Picro-Liv etc

B. Cranberry juice

C. Extra vitamins and minerals especially electrolytes and anti-oxidants Vit C Vit E etc.

D. Double your water intake

E. Use prescribed BP meds when necessary-don't self medicate.

F. Use tren made from powder when ever necessary or available

G. Don't kit your tren from pellets-use it as a last resort

HOPE THIS theread was educational and will elicit some good feedback and more information."

Now that was several years ago and with the onset of the massive influx of powders from CHI CHI there are about 20 or more Ug co's selling Tren products made from powder..some Veterinary ones also.
Tren powder is also available to renegade chemists or home brewers, as well as there are published methods on how to retrieve powder from pellets through selective recrystallization. All these methods are posted on various boards..I don't recommend anyone do this or use tren but don't PM me for sources or methods as everything here was posted for informational purposes only."

I just see people who shouldn't be doing steroids in the first place. If you feel like crap it's because either you shouldn't be using it or you are using too much. Get responsible and don't walk around like some Neanderthal making us all look like some roid rage freaks.
I get extreme anxiety and get huge depression with EQ so... I don use it!!
I get along with Tren very well so I use an amount that is confortabable to my body.
Unlike someone said here, I don't see any problem with Anavar@100mg/day so I use it (yes, it's 98% pure).
Listen to your body and act responsible even if you're not.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear