over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Pain

RDS

Registered
First ever run with this stuff and it’s been quite the rollercoaster so far. I was a bit worried about emotional sides after reading some horror stories on here but I actually feel great! Sleep quality is down but it’s kinda worth it when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning.

The only real problem I’m having is my stomach feels kinda shitty. Aches a little bit all day which makes eating a chore and hard to get my meals in. I can push through, but it is a little concerning that I might be doing some damage to myself if I stay on it for too long.

Does anyone else experience this? Has anyone found a remedy? I’m only using 200mg of Tren E so not exactly a huge dose.

It definitely screws with your digestive tract, there’s everything from indigestion to more severe anecdotes you’ll find.

personally, I found I am prone to SIBO and tren exacerbates it unless I’m a bit religious with my diet.

I have only anecdotal evidence, though. Gonna take a year or two off of tren.

The only side I've gotten from tren is poor sleep. You used the words "not exactly a huge dose" and while I understand where you are coming from, this sort of logic is fallacious.

If you are having sides from 200mg of tren E, it doesn't matter if someone else takes 700mg a week with zero sides. The sides you are experiencing are the sides you are experiencing regardless of the dose. The previous post points out that digestive issues are common on tren. This is true. There's no shortage of reports of digestive issues on that compound.

My advice would be to drop the dose to 100mg a week. Plenty of guys (Hawkmoon I believe) use 100mg of tren hex/E whatever a week and he looks better than the majority of people you will meet in real life.

If you still have issues, maybe tren isn't for you. You could try DHB and see how you react to that. There's a few guys here who cant deal with the emotional sides of tren who seem to find DHB a good substitute.

Tren used to wreck my stomach. I’d get painful cramping and bloating as well as acid indigestion so bad I actually have burn scars on my esophagus.
If any drug messes your appetite you should drop it. Tren isn’t necessary even for prep.
I’m not a fan of adding more things to combat side effects of drugs.

I have used tren for several runs over the years from 100mg a week all the way to 1000mg a week, now i cant stomach it at all.. 15mg og tren ace a day and my digestion goes to absolute shit..

Tren is a beast. I can only run 300mg, anything more and I lose it, feel out of it, sleep sucks etc. But even at 300 I get constipated. But if I run test higher it def helps. The first time I ever ran it I was at 50mg 2x a week. Go slower if it’s hitting you hard.

I can’t even run Tren anymore for this exact reason. 1.5 weeks in and I can no longer eat anything

I can’t even run Tren anymore for this exact reason. 1.5 weeks in and I can no longer eat anything
I wonder whats the reason for this, i see it more and more.. we did it for years no problem now we are fucked after no time.

The first time I pinned tren (200mg) roughly 3 years ago I had the absolute worst stomach pain for like 2 weeks not only did it hurt but I felt like I had to shit all day non stop. I have heard that real probiotics will help,do to tren upsetting you gut etc but mine just went away out of the blue. Poof gone changed not a damn thing diet nothing. But I would either pick up some good probiotics or wait and see what happens.

Tren used to wreck my stomach. I’d get painful cramping and bloating as well as acid indigestion so bad I actually have burn scars on my esophagus.
If any drug messes your appetite you should drop it. Tren isn’t necessary even for prep.
I’m not a fan of adding more things to combat side effects of drugs.

This experiencing this at moment dont know about scars but god the indigestion is insane.

Literally unbearable.

Some say taking a daily large amount of L- glutamine can help with stomach issues. Some say taking magnesium before bed can help with insomnia and night sweats. If magnesium doesn't help the insomnia, Xanax and some simple carbs will get you to sleep.

This experiencing this at moment dont know about scars but god the indigestion is insane.

Literally unbearable.
I didn’t know until I had to get a colonoscopy. The dr said I have severe burns on my esophagus from it acid reflux. I thought the gear was the reason my voice is so raspy and gravely I just know it was that.

Tren seriously disrupts the bacterial biome of the gut leading to indigestion and heartburn
Okay, never heard of this before do you have any links where i can read about it ?

Tren seriously disrupts the bacterial biome of the gut leading to indigestion and heartburn
I can agree with this.

maybe some of you dont get it as bad but it is HORRIBLE for me.

Tren definitely fucks up your stomach imo atleast mine its sensitive no ifs and or buts.

Anti-inflammatories are the worst for causing gut issues. Anadrol is probably just as bad. Tren causes some problems as well. The more you use the worse it gets. Stick to lower dosages and keep your dietary fat intake low because they are harder to digest. Protein shakes can also cause gut issues.

now a days it seems like microdosing with the right combo of variables - test, anabolic, slin, and or gh is a better bet. perhaps an emeric sized 10mg dose of dianabol or anavar to spice things up while on cycle. I am getting old, I cant run all the same shit I used to. Low dose test, low dose tren, smart slin, oral here and there and I am good. I cant run more than 300mg of deca or 300mg of eq without sides, masteron makes me look great but feel shitty, perhaps its time for primo

Okay, never heard of this before do you have any links where i can read about it ?

Im trying to find the study specifically regarding tren. But we can still use these studies and the high androgenicity of Tren online to extrapolate that this is the reason for “Tren digestion”

now a days it seems like microdosing with the right combo of variables - test, anabolic, slin, and or gh is a better bet. perhaps an emeric sized 10mg dose of dianabol or anavar to spice things up while on cycle. I am getting old, I cant run all the same shit I used to. Low dose test, low dose tren, smart slin, oral here and there and I am good. I cant run more than 300mg of deca or 300mg of eq without sides, masteron makes me look great but feel shitty, perhaps its time for primo
I ran 800 mgs a week for like 20 weeks at one point when I was younger with ZERO noticeable negative effects other than a little trouble sleeping. These days 150 mgs a week spread out over 3-4 doses absolutely tanks my digestion inside of about a week and a half. Test however has zero negative sides for me even at extreme doses. Deca is the same

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws