over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Pain

I know how to read. Your not following the validity of my statement. You still have bile in your shit but are too ignorant to go get a $50 dollar blood test to prove your right.
Do you know how to not be a condescending asshole?

If you’d really like to talk about ignorance, maybe don’t assume we all live in countries where we can just order up every test we like at any time for a low low American price. I’m happy for you that you do, but I do not.

Interesting! Yes I do. Do you not?
I don’t. Your gallbladder stores bile to digest fats. Tren for me causes what is known as bile gastritis(I have this all the time but if I’m careful to eat the right things I can avoid it, but Tren makes it drastically worse)
Bile is very inflammatory to your small intestine. It is supposed to be released into the stomach and then filtered back through the liver. If it enters the small intestine it causes massive diahrea and vomiting

Tren caused me a shit ton of digistive issues. Can't use anymore.

Only issue I’ve ever had with tren was with tren e. Stayed in the bathroom the whole time. Had to cut the run short due to the stomach issues. I’ve use tren a and tren h with absolutely no issues other than sleep quality issues.

Switching to Dr Ohhiras professional probotiocs etc have made my digestion much better can definitely notice the difference.

always have stomach issues i recommend if you deal with stool issues acid reflux and bloating it has cleared all those.

Good to know that for digestion discomfort. How are you dosing the product?

I started with it shows in instructions 5 capsules a day for 5 days did about for 3 days and then doing 2 morning 2 at night.

Now gonna taper down to 1 morning 1 night. Mega dosing was to fix micro biome faster according to instructions.
I'm taking 2 caps a day and the stuff is working wonders for my digestive system.

I had a similar issue. Went to the Dr. And he told me most likely a stomach ulcer. So he said take 1 Prilosec pee day. I haven't had any more issues as long and I run the Prilosec.

I find it strange Dr. Ohhiras does not list the number of live bacteria in each one of his pills. It's strange that his probiotic is more expensive then medical grade probiotics which are prescribed by physicians for people with diseases such as Hepatic Encephalopathy or Pouchitis. Not saying it doesn't work. Just not sure why he does not disclose the number of bacteria in each pill when the disclosure seems to be standard from other manufactures.

Carbolevure did wonders for me
With tren E I only have bad heartburns if my stomach gets empty and tums can alleviate it.. Lots of tums
First time I used tren base only 30mg a day damn my digestion just stopped and I was sick as hell
2 carbolevure with each meal fixed it in less than a day
I also used probiotics but still some carbolevure here and there with tren now

tren causes diverticulitis. i have the ultrasounds to prove it. guys dont even realize they have it because the symptoms are often blamed on things like diet, protein powders, etc.

I’m skeptical of probiotics and I’ve read some very critical about them.
Here’s an article that’s worth a read.
Alll i know i feel 10x better on dr ohirros

Was watching a video today and they talked about bp -157 and gut health. I personally have never taken it but did some research there are some very interesting research articles on this.

I’ll look into those, all brands aren’t created equal.
I have severe stomach issues which is why most of my protein is liquid and most of my carbs are from fruits. I also can’t handle a lot of fats either.
I’m the exact same. The only fats I can eat are the fats that are naturally in food like beef, chicken thighs, nuts. If I try to add olive or coconut oil to anything it’s instant diarrhea. And half my protein is coming from powder cause I just can’t eat more than that with my ibs. Lots of fruit juices and white rice are my only two carb sources

Was watching a video today and they talked about bp -157 and gut health. I personally have never taken it but did some research there are some very interesting research articles on this.
Supposedly if you’re drink it rather than inject the effects are more pronounced

I used to have alot of stomach pains and issues. Ever since ive got on tren i never had Any pain, digestion issues or diahrea. I feel like it's helped my stomach and digestion a lot. Poops are always nice And solid. It does give me insomnia tho. Ive had a few cases of acid reflux during my sleep only a few times at higher dosages. Mainly from spicy food or tomato sauce. If i stay away from those im good. Also get night sweats. I never have an appetite either.

Been on tren almost 3 years now. 200mg pw

One thing i noticed with tren. It doesn't like dietary fats. Especially oil. Eat mainly protein and carbs simple or complex. Tren loves that.

One thing i noticed with tren. It doesn't like dietary fats. Especially oil. Eat mainly protein and carbs simple or complex. Tren loves that.

It also doesn't like your kidneys, liver, cholesterol markers and your heart you silly boy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131