over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Stomach Sides: SOLVED

KOArtist

Newbies
Tren used to get me pretty bad...sour stomach, low appetite, heartburn, etc...but this time around I seem to have conquered it with a combo of things I’ve learned after researching the hell out of it:

Esomeprazole (Nexium): Start a few days before the tren.

Glutamine: 7-10 g’s a day

Running MK-677 and Cardarine alongside the tren.

Mebeverine: as needed, seems to solve the sour stomach feeling. Can be found at overseas online pharmacies.

Plain old Tums, as needed, usually during sleep hours.

Plenty of fish and krill oil.

Not quite sure which of these is the most important, but I seem to do pretty well on Tren the last couple times. I was about to never run it again due to the stomach/digestion issues. YMMV

Omeprazole wreaked absolute havoc on my guts due to chronically low levels of stomach acid. I would get weekly vomiting and diarrhea to the point that I would get super dehydrated and ended up hospitalized twice. Food that I ate a couple hours ago would pass right through me. They almost removed my appendix. After years of doctor visits they finally figured out it was the omeprazole

If you have to take all of that to help with side effects, then it's not worth using Tren. Try Trest (MENT) instead.

If you have to take all of that to help with side effects, then it's not worth using Tren. Try Trest (MENT) instead.

I agree with this. I have never really had sides from AAS, but if I did I would chose another compound, not take a million measures and overcomplicate things to the 100th degree. Tren is jut another AAS nothing special about it in my experience, they alll pretty much do the same thing plus or minus some water retention.

I agree with this. I have never really had sides from AAS, but if I did I would chose another compound, not take a million measures and overcomplicate things to the 100th degree. Tren is jut another AAS nothing special about it in my experience, they alll pretty much do the same thing plus or minus some water retention.
I think people just end up using way more tren than is needed and end up getting horrible sides so they are quick to trash it. It is very powerful but you have to find the sweet spot for you.

Omeprazole fucked my guts up pretty bad as well. I hope it didn’t mess w my heart like Iv read about. I used it a lot for a long time. And when I used tren. Enough I reached my sweet spot lol it crushed appetite made my guts feel horrible and gave me epic heartburn. Nothing really helped it. I think you may have gotten lucky with your random concoction.

Both of these compounds give me stomach issues unfortunately.

Nexium is just a bit too much for me. Zantac works great though. It seems to fix the kind of heartburn stomach issues from tren, but doesn't fix the heartburn+low appetite issue from orals.

I've always like ZANTAC because it works almost instantly and I don't have to take it daily, just when I get heartburn.
I like NEXIUM but I only use it 14 days then stop use. It typically will keep my heartburn away 6-8 weeks before I have to
do another 14 day course.

I thought Zantac was taken off the market? Haven’t seen it in stores or on Amazon for a while.

I think people just end up using way more tren than is needed and end up getting horrible sides so they are quick to trash it. It is very powerful but you have to find the sweet spot for you.
Exactly. 20mg a day of tren a was perfect for me. No heartburn, still very mild night sweats tho, but i could enjoy the cycle.

I thought Zantac was taken off the market? Haven’t seen it in stores or on Amazon for a while.
They tested it for some cancer causing contaminant, but they did so using faulty testing equipment and published their mistake. That being said, maybe the damage was done and it's no longer on shelves. Amazon has a small amount of it available if you search the active ingredient, rantinidine. Also available on many other online retailers.

Ya bro that's the most powerful otc med they make for heartburn etc , it might have worked on its on , I was a little afraid of that one lol, but was thinking of trying prilosec otc , I was only gonna try it for the recommend 14 days and then come off to see if that would be effective instead of running it everyday which I hear can cause side effects , but ya man that heartburn really sucks and tren is notorious for causing that

I've always like ZANTAC because it works almost instantly and I don't have to take it daily, just when I get heartburn.
I like NEXIUM but I only use it 14 days then stop use. It typically will keep my heartburn away 6-8 weeks before I have to
do another 14 day course.
Did you take tren when you did the 14 days only , because tren seems to cause that with lots of people

Omeprazole fucked my guts up pretty bad as well. I hope it didn’t mess w my heart like Iv read about. I used it a lot for a long time. And when I used tren. Enough I reached my sweet spot lol it crushed appetite made my guts feel horrible and gave me epic heartburn. Nothing really helped it. I think you may have gotten lucky with your random concoction.
Is it better now or do you still have those sides from it , how long until you felt ok again

Zero sides, may work...why not.

The effect of chewing sugar-free gum on gastro-esophageal reflux.
Moazzez R1, Bartlett D, Anggiansah A.
Author information

Abstract

Regurgitated acid entering the mouth in gastro-esophageal reflux disease can cause dental erosion. Chewing gum could induce increased swallowing frequency, thus improving the clearance rate of reflux within the esophagus. The null hypothesis of this study was that chewing gum does not have any effect on the clearance of reflux from the distal esophagus. Thirty-one subjects presenting with symptoms of reflux were given a refluxogenic meal twice and were randomly selected to chew gum for half an hour after eating the meal. Esophageal pH was measured, and pH data were analyzed and compared during the postprandial periods for 2 hrs on the 2 occasions. The median (IQ range) values for the % time pH < 4 during the postprandial period without chewing gum were 5.7 (1.7-13.5) and, with chewing gum, 3.6 (0.3-7.3), respectively (p = 0.001). Chewing sugar-free gum for half an hour after a meal can reduce acidic postprandial esophageal reflux.

Omeprazole is evil! I used to use it for my stomach troubles, too, worked initially, but it did the same thing later.. low stomach acid, ended up vomiting and diarrhea also which stopped after stopping the omeprazole. I'd get a sour stomach, like I had taken too much antacid. Doc finally put me on pantoprazole which is milder, and I use that in the morning and evening, taken 30 min before eating (or sometimes right before if you're lazy like me).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws