over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN - SUB Q INJECTS

Well, when the farmers inject the pellets, they use a gun and shoot it into their ear I believe. Very similar.

I dont see what the diff would be in using trenAce sub q v.s. tren enanthate IM

I cant use tren anymore IM due to cough
I get it all the time now wherever I inject, I dont know why but Im almost sure its due to the scar tissues I have everywhere LOL :)

Bump for more info on this method

I dont see what the diff would be in using trenAce sub q v.s. tren enanthate IM
The difference is human physiology.
The muscles have far more and bigger blood vessels than subcutaneous tissue which is mostly fat tissue. Water based injections will disperse without any problem in this fat tissue but the oil sits for to long...hell it sits long enough in the muscle...so you don't need a PhD to see why Sub-Q for oils is just not the best choice.

If youre lean enough, using a slin pin for IM injections is just fine. I do all my IM injections with slin pins now.

Too many people assumed that I meant subq only with everything in my first post.

The muscles have far more and bigger blood vessels than subcutaneous tissue which is mostly fat tissue. Water based injections will disperse without any problem in this fat tissue but the oil sits for to long...hell it sits long enough in the muscle...so you don't need a PhD to see why Sub-Q for oils is just not the best choice.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I do this as method too. I do all of my injections with a slin pin. I'm very lean though, under ten percent bf. No pain or bruising anymore with a slin pin and i can hit the same spot more often in my rotation. Just back fill the slin pin.....

If youre lean enough, using a slin pin for IM injections is just fine. I do all my IM injections with slin pins now.

Too many people assumed that I meant subq only with everything in my first post.

Would anyone happen to have a link that shows all good sub-q sites are located?I have yet to come across a good site that shows all the sub-q areas to rotate.

I use slin pins for all my shots when I'm doing short esters, no sense getting more scar tissue than i already have. All my gear is between 50% - 75% EO for the carrier, so it pushes just fine thru the small gauge needle. Once you get the hang of backfilling a slin pin there is no problem at all with daily injections.

I use slin pins for all my shots when I'm doing short esters, no sense getting more scar tissue than i already have. All my gear is between 50% - 75% EO for the carrier, so it pushes just fine thru the small gauge needle. Once you get the hang of backfilling a slin pin there is no problem at all with daily injections.

What is backfilling?

Pull the plunger out of the slin pin and fill the barrel with a larger gauge pin.
You dont dull your slin pin,which makes for an even smoother injection.

**broken link removed**

Exactly, thank you for the post.

In my last post I had said a study had shown that subq and IM had similar release patterns..

Also this person, does not note any oil staying around subq, any longer than it does when done IM..

Pull the plunger out of the slin pin and fill the barrel with a larger gauge pin.
You dont dull your slin pin,which makes for an even smoother injection.

Sounds like a good idea but the opening in the syringe, after pulling the plunger out while backfilling, would'nt this opening allow dust or other particles floating around in the air to fall in and possibly contaminate your gear?

I have seen many people mention backfilling so i imagine the opening never really causes contamination?

I have been reusing the same pin for multiple injections sub-q as long as they are done at the same time.The needles are so small that i cannot really tell any difference between a fresh and dull needle.All of them go pretty much painless.But then again the needles are not really fresh once i start injecting with them since they have been used to pierce the vials to load first.

I preload all my syringes for the week at once to save time.When loading the slin pins ill peirce 3 at a time into a vial and have all them loading at once.It does not take long this way since a couple rounds of loading 3 pins at once is about all i need.

Exactly, thank you for the post.

In my last post I had said a study had shown that subq and IM had similar release patterns..

Also this person, does not note any oil staying around subq, any longer than it does when done IM..

well that is interesting reading...

thank you for that info.

I will have to try this one day...

can sub-q with slin pins be used with non EO gear?? what are good injection sites besides the belly?? thanks

just wondering does anyone use this method?.....what are the benefits?.....dose and ester injected?......any help would be appreciated,this is new to me......thank you

There is really no "benefit" aside from avoiding a depot in your muscle. from my experience, If done properly, sub-q injects can be quite effective for administering anabolics.

-Alex

I do sub-q for test shots, I think the downside to this is you have to use multiple injections as it seems as though anything above a half cc in your thigh results in some leakage. Much easier, no pain, and less scarring. If I knew about Sub-Q shots earlier I would be doing them all along.

I do not use a slin pin, that would be way to small. I forgot the size pin, I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Well today is my third day after my first .5cc sub-q shot into left side of stomach and 2nd day since another .5cc on the right side.It was painless going in but both sites are pretty damned sore now.Im pale complected and while walking around without my shirt on theres 2 golfball size red spots.I dont mean lumped out much just red.Right now im thinking .5cc into the pecs,delts,traps,lats, & quads intramuscular is less painfull.About 1.5cc into the glutes is less painfull also.But i like to hit one site just once a week so i need a good rotation.

Have not fucked with the biceps in a while and never hit the triceps.After hitting a calf once with 1cc and worst injection pain afterwards ever, i doubt i will hit them again anytime soon.My opinion of the sub-q sites so far is good if you need a larger rotation for more cc's per week in which im sure when i overload with gear in the future and try and get as many cc's as possible in a week while easily still being able to doing daily activities ill throw them back in.

I wish i could find a site that shows in depth all good sub-q sites to rotate!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity