over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Susp and Gyno

SSmith

Registered
I was taking 800-1000mg Test E and about 200mg (37.5mg 5-6 times a week) Tren Susp e/w...no anti-es...as a result I got terrible gyno and my nipples weren't sore at all (as if I was taking 1+g test alone with no nolva) they were just big and puffed. Last week I've had started taking nolva 40mg/day - nothing happened. This week I've dropped tren susp left only test e and 20mg nolva a day, only 3 days with no tren susp and the problem solved - gyno disappeared. I was wondering if it's just fast acting tren or if I'm getting gyno from tren susp, I'll get it from tren ace or enth too?

thats a shitload of tren bro,and suspension??you were just asking for it. I think if you go apeshit with any tren ester its bound to happen. stay safe bro...

Nolva with Tren? :eek: No Prami or Letro?

You were getting prolactin gyno, dropped the tren and it went away. You're lucky the nolva didnt make it worse.

I think you'd have the same result with that combo and any type of Tren. It's not just the suspension. Now that you know you're sensitive to Tren, you could combat it using a strong AI and a Dopamine agonist next time.

Last edited:
Tren suspension is something new to me.. water based tren injections? Who makes it?

Tren suspension is something new to me.. water based tren injections? Who makes it?

Suspended in oil. Dont know if were allowed to openly say who carries what so ill leave that blank. Hear its painless and works as it should!

thats a shitload of tren bro,and suspension??you were just asking for it. I think if you go apeshit with any tren ester its bound to happen. stay safe bro...

well 200mg tren a week is not so much...anyway I'm 6 days without tren susp and have no sign of gyno, I'll try to go lower probably 150 a week...would letro prevent from prolactin gyno?

Retabolil2 - you can get it from one of the main board sponsors, I don't know if I'm allowed to type it here.
Works amazing, combo test-tren susp is the best I've ever used I'm at my strongest and leanest at my current weight, the only downside is gyno...

well 200mg tren a week is not so much...anyway I'm 6 days without tren susp and have no sign of gyno, I'll try to go lower probably 150 a week...would letro prevent from prolactin gyno?

Retabolil2 - you can get it from one of the main board sponsors, I don't know if I'm allowed to type it here.
Works amazing, combo test-tren susp is the best I've ever used I'm at my strongest and leanest at my current weight, the only downside is gyno...

Yes letro will work for prolactin gyno as well. But i wouldnt use it for that, too many others specifically for that and wont kill ur sex drive or joints. Bromo, caber, and prami come to mind in that specific order for me personally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws